The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The Asian kid kills his mother and is still able to get shit done, if it was anyone else they would have went all crazy bad boy/girl style.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The Asian kid kills his mother and is still able to get shit done, if it was anyone else they would have went all crazy bad boy/girl style.

Naw Monty's struggling right now... He really struggled when he found out that he probably could have saved her like they did raven.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
ok i know this is the season 3 thread but i just started watching..almost done with the first season

BUT why DA FUCK do they keep killing off the black people.... hell it wasn't but 3 or 4 in the first place and they have killed them all ...SMH

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
ok i know this is the season 3 thread but i just started watching..almost done with the first season

BUT why DA FUCK do they keep killing off the black people.... hell it wasn't but 3 or 4 in the first place and they have killed them all ...SMH
White people get killed almost every episode, the only black people The show have been usually major characters which is why you notice it more.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

It will slowly start to even out and Flawless is right.... Way more white people die on this show.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

CS6i4_QUcAE0njF.jpg

the-100-02-1.jpg

Oh and this is her brother....

hu212a-0027b.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man holy shit..... Niggas are fucking sleeping on this show. That damn Emerson death. Wow.... That was a new one.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: oldschool The 100, look at the chancellor funny and your floated, speak out of turn and you're floated, fart and waste oxygen and you will be floated.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Because of the Draft I had to watch this in the morning. I loved this one. Some of the reviewers that that the episode was trying to make Pike into a sympathetic character and I didn't see it. I saw it more for displaying how the lives of Pike and Murphy have come full circle even though they are both locked up. If the roles were reversed... Old School Pike would have been the one telling Indra not to kill Murphy because he would have seen the bigger picture and realized that he needed the Grounders to survive.

I still think there has to be another Pike flashback down the line...... I'm still going with my theory that Pike or Monty's Mom killed Monty's dad.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
LOL... Now I don't want to watch LOT..

But so far.. as usual this fucking episode is nice. Fucking Raven. I love her, but she fucked up.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Holy shit... I don't now how they beat her now other then going into the Matrix. She is about to get insane. It is full on Scifi now.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
How tge fuck they get back in space?

No clue... They are going to have to enter the city of light and try to stop her there. My gut tells me that Clarke will take Flame and then take the chip right before the flame kills her..... with the hope that her brain will enter the City of Light in full control.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Hopefully this episode will let my brain regurgitate all memory of Legends of Tomorrow

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

No clue... They are going to have to enter the city of light and try to stop her there. My gut tells me that Clarke will take Flame and then take the chip right before the flame kills her..... with the hope that her brain will enter the City of Light in full control.

I will not be surprised,if Clarke put the chip inside her

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Another great episode :yes:

Man the tension for the last 30 minutes was almost too fucking much. The thing I love about this show is that outside of Clarke... everyone else is fair game at any time. I honestly thought that her mom was going to take an L for one second.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man all these bitches bitching about Lexa.... Chick came back and kicked ass.

Man that shit was tight..... 6 fucking months. :eek2:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Lincoln laid that pipe right. Maybe next season they will find another group of people who are more technologically advanced.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would banish Clarke from the group. Everywhere she goes death follows. She stay making fucked up decisions. Now she done fucked up they AI not realizing she needed it.