The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I would banish Clarke from the group. Everywhere she goes death follows. She stay making fucked up decisions. Now she done fucked up they AI not realizing she needed it.

I mean everywhere.....

It is going to be fascinating to see how they do this.

6 fucking months... Damn

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man if this show can do one thing... It's a season finale. This is exactly how you do a finale.

You just knew Octavia was going to kill Pike,she kept looking at him throughout the episode

Outside of Orphan Black I don't have nothing to watch on Thursday's :smh:

I read the next season won't come out ,until the beginning of next year again... :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You just knew Octavia was going to kill Pike,she kept looking at him throughout the episode

Outside of Orphan Black I don't have nothing to watch on Thursday's :smh:

I read the next season won't come out ,until the beginning of next year again... :smh:

Yeah they pushed it to mid season but I'm cool with that... That means few breaks between episodes.

But I love how Octavia never forgave Pike. Some shows would have had Octavia realize that Pike needs a second chance after he saved her but not this show... It's almost like Pike gave her the ok as soon as the battle was won.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah they pushed it to mid season but I'm cool with that... That means few breaks between episodes.

But I love how Octavia never forgave Pike. Some shows would have had Octavia realize that Pike needs a second chance after he saved her but not this show... It's almost like Pike gave her the ok as soon as the battle was won.

It's going to be interesting,how they do next season :yes:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I assume we get more clans next season. Seeing Lexa just made me realize how great a character she was

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I assume we get more clans next season. Seeing Lexa just made me realize how great a character she was

She will be missed but this Luna chick has a lot of potential. I'm intrigued to see what happens with the Ice Clan. King Roane was left shot, but there was no mention about him being dead. You know the Ice Nation is going to try and fuck shit up... Plus it looks like they are expanding even further next season.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The CW is certainly entering December with a bang, but 2017 is when the landscape really starts to shift. Not only do we know when to expect returning favorites like The 100 and iZombie, but also freshman offerings like Riverdale, and the final graduation of The Vampire Diaries.

It all starts on Thursday, January 26, with Supernatural taking the 8:00 P.M. timeslot with the Archie-inspired Riverdale at 9:00 P.M., leaving a displaced Legends of Tomorrow to join Tuesdays behind The Flash. Fans of The 100 are certainly in luck, as The CW confirms that Season 4 will officially bow on on Wednesday, February 1 at 9:00 P.M., though iZombie Season 3 will come in much later with an April 4 trip to Tuesdays.

Also worth noting, The Vampire Diaries will end Season 7 (and the series overall) on Friday, March 10, with The Originals taking the timeslot the week after. Both new CW series No Tomorrow and Frequency have also been denied additional episodes beyond their initial 13, but may still return for Season 2.

Well, which of The CW’s 2017 offerings should we most look forward to? And who can I shake my fist at for extra Legends episodes delaying iZombie’s return?

http://screencrush.com/cw-2017-schedule-the-100-izombie-riverdale/

Gotta wait til April for iZombie :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The CW is certainly entering December with a bang, but 2017 is when the landscape really starts to shift. Not only do we know when to expect returning favorites like The 100 and iZombie, but also freshman offerings like Riverdale, and the final graduation of The Vampire Diaries.

It all starts on Thursday, January 26, with Supernatural taking the 8:00 P.M. timeslot with the Archie-inspired Riverdale at 9:00 P.M., leaving a displaced Legends of Tomorrow to join Tuesdays behind The Flash. Fans of The 100 are certainly in luck, as The CW confirms that Season 4 will officially bow on on Wednesday, February 1 at 9:00 P.M., though iZombie Season 3 will come in much later with an April 4 trip to Tuesdays.

Also worth noting, The Vampire Diaries will end Season 7 (and the series overall) on Friday, March 10, with The Originals taking the timeslot the week after. Both new CW series No Tomorrow and Frequency have also been denied additional episodes beyond their initial 13, but may still return for Season 2.

Well, which of The CW’s 2017 offerings should we most look forward to? And who can I shake my fist at for extra Legends episodes delaying iZombie’s return?

http://screencrush.com/cw-2017-schedule-the-100-izombie-riverdale/

Gotta wait til April for iZombie :smh:

Damn... APRIL.... @playahaitian definitely isn't going to like this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man I can't fucking wait... I can't wait for this FIYAH!!!!

giphy.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The 100 Season 4 Trailer Breakdown & Analysis
We've combed The 100 season 4 trailer for clues about what's to come in the post-apocalyptic drama...
100-3_0.jpg

FEATUREKayti Burt
Dec 14, 2016
The 100 season 4 trailer is here, and that means we have about a million more clues about what to expect in the upcoming season of the post-apocalyptic thriller. Here are our biggest takeaways from the trailer...

100-1.jpg

The end is seriously nigh.
We knew season four was going to be an "environmental distaster" story, but things look bad in the opening seconds of The 100trailer. In voiceover, ALIE reminds us that the Earth's remaining nuclear power plants have begun to melt down and, soon, 96 percen of the Earth's surface will be uninhabitable. Yikes.

100-2.jpg

100-3.jpg

What does that look like for the human characters we've been hanging out with the last few seasons? Black rain, no drinkable water, and pre-cancerous lesions. In conclusion: death. We get a shot of Bellamy wearing a protective suit as he walks through the aforementioned black rain.

And is that Roan who is dealing with pre-cancerous lesions in the following shot? We know Zach McGowan will be a series regular this year. Will he spend that whole time with spots?

100-4.jpg

ALIE might still be alive.
At the end of season three, Clarke pulled the plug on The City of Light, effective killing ALIE1... or so it seemed. ALIE did upload her consciousness to the part of the Ark still orbiting and, in the trailer for season four, we see something pursuing Miller, Raven, and the others through the woods. It has a Terminator-like target screen and, as Raven dodges the bullets, she seems to look up to the sky. Are ALIE's drones still chasing the Arkadia clan? And, if so, does this mean ALIE is still alive?

100-6.jpg

100-1_0.jpg

Octavia is hanging with Trikru.
We get a brief snippet of Octavia fighting with what seems like a member of Trikru, based on the garb and makeup (very Anya-like). We know Octavia will become an assassin in season four. Is this training? It seems more training-like than combat-like.

100-7.jpg

Murphy seems happy.
Murphy finally gets some alone time with Emori in season four. The two are caught making out in the trailer. But where are they? It looks like it could be a medical room, but it also looks kind of Polaris-like. Is this a dream or reality?

100-8.jpg

Winter is coming.
Um... is this nuclear winter or regular winter? That seems like an important distinction. Also, is that the Ark's crashed Factory Station in the distance or something else?

100-9.jpg

Clarke is embracing leadership.
We hear Clarke tell the people of Arkadia in voiceover: "I know you're afraid. I know you're angry. But, if we stick together, we won't just survive, we'll thrive." It seems like she is finally stepping up to take that leadership role she more or less vacated in season three. Has she already told the others about Earth's oncoming apocalypse at this point?

100-9_0.jpg

100-10.jpg

The Grounders are on the move.
We see Roan greeting Clarke while on horseback, along with a hundred or so of his closest Grounder friends. Has she struck a deal with the Grounders? Has she even told them about the environmental apocalypse? Is it obvious? Given the stakes, an alliance with everyone else on the planet doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

100-1_1.jpg

100-2_0.jpg

Monty and Clarke are fighting.
"You're the one going too far and using the same old justification: it's all for my people," Monty says to Clarke in a tense conversation between the two. "It is," Clarke insists. Is Monty mad that Clarke has seemingly made a deal with the Grounders? Or is this about something else? Given the way Monty is lashing out in the subsequent shots, he's not in a good place right now. Having to kill your mom will do that to you.

100-1_2.jpg

The radiation is the biggest immediate threat.
"We have to focus on the radiation," Raven tells Bellamy, among others, "finding someplace safe." Though this seems like a relatively cut-and-dry plan, it's less easy in execution. In the next sequence, we see Bellamy, Miller, and Monty fighting against some of the Grounders. Can't we all just get along guys?

100-2_1.jpg

Perhaps the Grounders are extra on edge because they might be more effected by the radition? We get a shot of Luna laid up with lesions on her face. It certainly seems like there are more Grounders affected so far than Sky People.

100-1_3.jpg

Is Bellamy finally getting his act together?
Season three was marred by Bellamy's frustrating choice to side with Pike and slaughter a whole horde of friendly Grounder soldiers. Is he turning his act around in season four (please let the answer be yes). In the trailer, we hear him tell Clarke and others: "I am not sacrificing any more innocent lives."

100-1_4.jpg

New Grounder characters.
There are lots of Grounder-heavy shots in the trailer, but the new Grounder who stands out most of all is the young man featured in the screenshot above, crying as he holds the body of a loved one in his arms. As we pan out, we see that others lie dead around him. Is the new character Hugo we've heard about? If so, it seems that Hugo was responsible for the death around him after being chipped.

jaha.jpg

Yep, Jaha is still around.
"Decisions you face just whittle you down, piece by piece," Jaha helpfully (and thematically) tells someone. He seems to be in a similarly cushy place as Murphy. Could Jaha and Murphy get a season four reunion? And how is Jaha feeling about bringing about the ALIE revolution?

octavia-dark.jpg

octavia-2.jpg

Octavia is going to a dark place.
Sometimes, literally, as we see in that top screenshot. All of the time, figuratively. Guys, things just look like they're going to get very intense for Octavia in season four. But there will be more horseback riding! So at least there's that.

100-4_0.jpg

Kane is trying to protect his people.
"I will shoot the next person who touches this man," Kane yells into a mob-like scene. It's all very Battlestar Galactica.Who is he protecting? "We can't kill our own people," Miller's dad tells him, later. Kane explains that he's trying to do the opposite. "Justice and vengeance are not the same thing." It seems like, perhaps, Sky People are turning on one another following the events of the chipping.

grounders.jpg

The Grounders continue to play an integral part.
Between the new Grounder characters and returning faves like Indra and Roan, it seems like the Grounders will be more important than ever in season four. In the above screenshot, it seems like Indra and Roan are the ones training Octavia to become an assassin. While Indra seems conflicted about Octavia's path, Roan seems ready and willing to use her as a pawn in his game.

niylah.jpg

Later, we see another Grounder (is that Niylah?) whispering in Roan's ear about power: "I can help you do what your mother never could. What Ontari never could." "Rule everything." #AchieveableGoals This is very Game of Thrones. Niylah pops up again later, this time with Octavia.

murphy.jpg

clarke.jpg

Murphy and Clarke are fighting.
"Maybe you forget: the last time you saved us, I was saving you!" Murphy yells at a visibly affected Clarke. Damn, Clarke is getting in fights with everyone this season... but she seems way more sad about it than she did in season three.

bellarke.jpg

Bellarke alert!
That's it, really. Bellamy puts a comforting hand on Clarke's shoulder. Clarke puts her own hand on top of Bellamy's. This is not a drill.

"Do you still have hope?" Clarke asks Bellamy later in the trailer. "Are we still breathing?" Bellamy shoots back, with a smile. Oh, you two.

boat.jpg

Abby and Miller are going on a boat trip.
We see Abby and Miller (where's Bryan?) taking off on a boat somewhere. Might they be going to find Luna? Or perhaps they are going in search of a safe place to hide from the radiation, a top goal Raven mentioned earlier in the trailer. "First we survive, then we find our humanity," Abby tells Raven in the trailer. Abby is nothing if not focused.

marper.jpg

Marper alert!
In general, this seems to be about 100 percent more romance in this season than in seasons' past. Obviously, it is all tinged with sadness. "Everytime we think that, something bad happens," a gloomy Harper tells Monty. But, hey, at least they're together!

jasper.jpg

Jasper and Clarke are on talking terms.
This might not seem like a big deal, but, given that Jasper hasn't been Clarke's biggest fan since she killed Maya by letting radiation into Mount Weather, it actually is. They might not be singing "Kumbaya" together or anything, but they are having a reasonably civil conversation. Clarke asks Jasper, "Don't you want us to survive?" "No," Jasper replies. "I don't want us to survive. I want us to live." Yep, that's a civil conversation for these two.

kabby.jpg

Kabby alert!
Seriously, 100 percent more romance.

flame.jpg

The Spirit of the Commander returns.
This lady seems to be doing something with the spirit of the commander, aka the AI that holds the consciousnesses of every Grounder commander since Becca. Is she a Nightblood? Or does she have another role to play in bringing the flame to the next commander? After all, Luna is still kicking this season, pre-cancerous lesions aside.

clarke-cancer.jpg

Clarke doesn't look so good.
I'm calling this one right now: total dream sequence, right? I'm thinking either Abby, Bellamy, or Clarke herself dreams of Clarke developing the lesions we see so often in the trailer. Or The 100is going there, which, frankly, I wouldn't put past this program.

Well, that's all for now, folks! Why don't you go take a nap until The 100season four premieres on February 1st. Don't worry, we'll wake you up if any more season 4 news drops. May we meet again...

nap.jpg

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-100/260733/the-100-season-4-trailer-breakdown-analysis

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You probably need to avoid this thread because you know I can't keep my mouth shut on this one.

I didn't realize Expanse came on tonight also...dayum I'm going be catching up on my shows tomorrow or this weekend....

It's a good thing "Blindspot" doesn't come on tonight....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Love it... no pause between seasons and Gawd Damn Clark. I had no idea you were stacked like this.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: So Octavia kills 3 innocent guards anda doctor just doing their jobs and the wont conveniently have any family that wants revenge, another very convenience is how there is always a young attractive female ready to take the role of leadership

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: I can never get the image of the Ice Nation king as the goofy hippy from Shameless season 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:lol: So Octavia kills 3 innocent guards anda doctor just doing their jobs and the wont conveniently have any family that wants revenge, another very convenience is how there is always a young attractive female ready to take the role of leadership

I'm tripping that ol girl that was trapped with Bellamy has become an extremely pivotal role on this show..

Oh and Monty finally got lucky....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I love this.. there is a clear focus this season and you can already see the seeds of betrayal brewing. 6 fucking months...