The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
All those year Bellamy looked after her ass while she was living under the floor and this is how she treats him :smh: ungrateful ass

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
All those year Bellamy looked after her ass while she was living under the floor and this is how she treats him :smh: ungrateful ass

Well dude did directly lead to her boyfriend drying and her mentor getting shot in the arm. So there is that.... Man I don't see how Bellamy comes out this season.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Well dude did directly lead to her boyfriend drying and her mentor getting shot in the arm. So there is that.... Man I don't see how Bellamy comes out this season.
I'm so tired of his character, every week he switches sides and gets someone killed.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Raven is the finest woman on tv

Lindsey-Morgan.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This chick playing the new commander.... I fucking like her. Two fucking episodes in and this chick is bad ass.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Jaha the new chancellor!

Oh shit... That is about to happen. Man they still have 6 more episodes. There is no telling where this shit is going to go. The board is fucking sleeping on this show. These last 4 episodes have been fire hot.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
"Wait, there is someone else" just when I thought this show was on the right path they make him say some dumb shit like this, keep that romeo and juliet shit out of this

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this episode right here.... Damn.. Game changing. Especially if this chick makes Arcadia do what I think she is going to do.. There is no way Arcadia comes back the same.

:itsawrap:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What you mean. What you think she trying to do

I was trying to avoid spoilers but fuck it.. If you are in this thread you know what's happening.

I think somehow Allie is going to figure out that the grounder commander is the second A.i. and hunt Clarke down. Clarke is going to find that chick Laurel and give the commander to her. Allie is going to send all of Arcadia to track down the chip to begin phase two. The grounders will see Arcadia attacking the grounder Laurel and send the full force of the 12 to finally destroy them. Clarke will be able to save some but not all of the mind controlled People. In the end... Because she is an AI.. Allie is going to trap all the minds of the citizens of Arcadia in the city of light with her and detonate the nuclear bomb that Jaha brought back to earth in Season 2 and hasn't been mentioned since.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
And knowing the 100... The show runner will do this shit. If you can blow up 600 people in season 1. Kill an entire mountain of people 2 ... Massacre women and children in season 3... Then ending the season with a nuclear bomb isn't a big deal.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was trying to avoid spoilers but fuck it.. If you are in this thread you know what's happening.

I think somehow Allie is going to figure out that the grounder commander is the second A.i. and hunt Clarke down. Clarke is going to find that chick Laurel and give the commander to her. Allie is going to send all of Arcadia to track down the chip to begin phase two. The grounders will see Arcadia attacking the grounder Laurel and send the full force of the 12 to finally destroy them. Clarke will be able to save some but not all of the mind controlled People. In the end... Because she is an AI.. Allie is going to trap all the minds of the citizens of Arcadia in the city of light with her and detonate the nuclear bomb that Jaha brought back to earth in Season 2 and hasn't been mentioned since.
That would be interesting. I also wonder what they will do with Pike

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
And knowing the 100... The show runner will do this shit. If you can blow up 600 people in season 1. Kill an entire mountain of people 2 ... Massacre women and children in season 3... Then ending the season with a nuclear bomb isn't a big deal.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything is coming together,I won't be shocked,if everyone finds out that the first AI is the reason,why earth was so fucked up.It will probably happen next season though

I'm glad the grounders got Pike thought,he was fucking everything up and now the Sky People have to deal with the AI,who basically took over Arcadia

Either way,Ontari would get it :sleazy:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The show is good,I didn't like it at first,but now I look forward to it every week.

It's slow at first,but it gets better by the end of the first season.

Honestly I think I saw the very first episode and assumed it would be cancelled soon and never vame back.

But I've heard really good things lately.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everything is coming together,I won't be shocked,if everyone finds out that the first AI is the reason,why earth was so fucked up.It will probably happen next season though

I'm glad the grounders got Pike thought,he was fucking everything up and now the Sky People have to deal with the AI,who basically took over Arcadia

Either way,Ontari would get it :sleazy:

Man I'm going to have to google this chick. I'm tripping out how she has basically only been in 2 and a half episodes and she is one of my new favorites now. She told Murphy... Fuck your girlfriend. I want you, I'm going to have you.. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

And yeah... It looks like now the remaining 6 episodes will be the resolution of pike, the quest for Laurel, and stopping the A.i.

They still have time.....
I bet laurel is going to be on that oil Derek that they added to the intro credits....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The show is good,I didn't like it at first,but now I look forward to it every week.

It's slow at first,but it gets better by the end of the first season.

Man the board is sleeping on this show... As much love that Game of Thrones get here.. And the fact that the board loves violence... Then this show is perfect. I mean last night... Ontari smashed in dudes eyes with her fingers.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Holy shit... 37 mins in and wow... Even though she was evil that had to be tough to damn. Man how do you come back from that one.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh no she is saying mean things, now I'm so filled with anger I cant control myself

I bring she is bringing up some straight up real shit. The key part was Raven bringing up shit to bring the other girl out.... Since Clarke told her that none of her group were involved in the massacre.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm tripping out that this chick plays the adorable detective on Izombie and then on this show... She plays straight serious.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this episode is intense. I didn't expect Allie to see that Clarke has the other AI this soon. I also didn't think that this was the first Conversation Clarke has had with Jasper since she killed everyone at Mount Weather.