The Official CW's "The 100" (One Hundred) SEASON 7 Thread Drops 5/20/20)

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh this is like a greatest hits episode.....

I wonder if they are going to show lexia and Jasper... I feel like you have to show them

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this episode was Fiyah!!!!

Gawd damn the ghost of Monti is trapped in the special section of Josephine head...

This was fucking full Science fiction

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I like the little things in this show like Clarke pulling out the Morse code with the left hand and Bellamy catching it, bringing back the earth skills Pike taught them

I wanna have a 3some with Clarke and Josephine

Was hoping to see Lexa besides when I watch FTWD

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I like the little things in this show like Clarke pulling out the Morse code with the left hand and Bellamy catching it, bringing back the earth skills Pike taught them

Damn Wells would have been perfect. I still loved the call back fo him.

I’ll have to say that this was one of my favorite The 100 episodes....

There was so much depth to this...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You telling me they couldn't have created some backup server to store the consciousnesses instead flash drives?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You telling me they couldn't have created some backup server to store the consciousnesses instead flash drives?

If this is based on Becca's tech.... then there might be a reason why they don't have everyone's consciousnesses backed up in a central location.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Raven and Octavia for me....

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
hmmm..i think i told someone clarke is the whole show no way they kill her off....

cant remember who i told that too tho....:rolleyes2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
hmmm..i think i told someone clarke is the whole show no way they kill her off....

cant remember who i told that too tho....:rolleyes2:

lol....

In a way... I kind of wish they pulled a wildcard and followed through with it.

But Now Im intrigued with the knowledge that a small bit of Allie still lives inside Clarke and Raven....

Which makes me wonder if she is also in the minds of the people that were chipped on Earth.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hold up... So Abbie is cool with doing this..

I'm glad they mentioned the beginning of the episode that the Anomaly is blocking radio transmissions..

But I cant believe that Abbie .... didnt see that Clarke is different.

Also I continue to love how there are No completely Evil people on this show. Right now.. Josephine is probably the closest to being evil.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
gawd Abbie.... as soon as you find out about Clarke.. I pray you don't kill yourself.

and what the shit..

Is this planet Alive? Like is it thinking

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
:eek:

I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.... This is good Syfy.

I would have probably like another reveal for Gabriel .. but when you look back at it... It does make sense

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man I've got ZERO interest in Batwoman. CW has a problem.

As for this...

Shit escalated quickly...

Looks like we are heading to war.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
OH shit... did she fucking put Marcus in another body.

:eek: .... man they aren't slowing down for shit this season.

So damn No more Henry Ian Cusick ... I'm going to need someone to fix that shit. I'm not ready for The 100 without OG marcus.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
smh at Jordan's pussy whipped ass, hope he dies

I hope Diyoza is not dead and she'll just come back out of the anomaly with her daughter or something

They're about to find out about Madi being a nightblood/commander

Octavia Wow, the anomaly called her to heal her that’s crazy. I want to know if she saw something in there

Clarke/Josephine is gonna be interesting if they reach Gabriel

Gabriel’s been under our nose this whole time. They did a great job hiding that for as long as they did. I wonder why he talks about the anomaly so much though, if he won’t even go in it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
smh at Jordan's pussy whipped ass, hope he dies

I hope Diyoza is not dead and she'll just come back out of the anomaly with her daughter or something

They're about to find out about Madi being a nightblood/commander

Octavia Wow, the anomaly called her to heal her that’s crazy. I want to know if she saw something in there

Clarke/Josephine is gonna be interesting if they reach Gabriel

Gabriel’s been under our nose this whole time. They did a great job hiding that for as long as they did. I wonder why he talks about the anomaly so much though, if he won’t even go in it.

All of this...

The only misstep this season has got to be Jordan.. I had high hopes for Montie’s Kid but his actions don’t make sense.

And I’m all in on the anomaly... that’s full Science fiction right there.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm still puzzled why CW is starting off Batwoman on Sun night slot when there's so much competition from HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. in that slot

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm still puzzled why CW is starting off Batwoman on Sun night slot when there's so much competition from HBO, Showtime, Starz etc. in that slot

Yeah I just don't know...

I haven't seen anything about the show that interests me other then the black chick. And it's not because Batwoman is a Lesbian.. It's because this shit so far looks worse than Birds of Prey and I actually liked Birds of Prey. Birds of Prey was campy and it knew it was Campy and over the top..

This show looks like it wants to be serious..

The other issue is that Ruby Rose can't act.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not making a new thread.. cause the show probably wont last that long..

But here is here is the trailer for Pandora A space show coming to the CW... I always try to give space shows a chance.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn now i gotta watch this and other CW shows on the streaming app since DirecTv removed my local CW affiliate channel from the lineup:mad: