{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:giggle: it makes no sense to start at 2015. It may not be hate but it sure does look like it. Like the idiot who said Dallas is the worst possible match up for GS:hmm: now series isn't over but GS should win. I said in 5 so we shall see. But a team that plays exactly like Houston(offense) did a few years ago. Don't play good defense either. How can the team be bad match??

Most of us vividly remember the Finals from 2015 because two starters were missing.

If you can tell me two starters missing from the Finals then you can say I picked out the Warriors because I’m hating.

If not then…

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That bitchass nigga, always missing in action when they getting dragged. Next game if Celtics jump on the Heat from get the go, he’ll be here talking that shit lol
Yup. Fuckin bitch ass nigga. And EVERYONE NEED TA CALL HIM OUT ON DAT BULLSHIT TOO.

iZRZWi.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I guarantee it any other team had won that championship this “bubble championship“ would've never started. I've heard everything to fans not being there so the LAKERS had an advantage, to Lebron and AD were HEALTHY so that gave the LAKERS an advantage, I even heard people repeating the dumb Skip Bayless line that none of the other teams wanted to be there so that gave the LAKERS an advantage. When the bubble setup was first presented there was no bubble talk, when the playoffs started there was none, through the first 2 rounds there was none and even when the conference finals started there was none. The bubble championship talk didn't start until it looked like the Lakers were headed to the Finals then you saw ESPN talking about “will there be an asterisk“ talk

I think it started with the heat because it was so unbelievable to the talking heads that miami could beat Giannis and Tatum & Brown

C8hGlD9XsAExYR0.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of us vividly remember the Finals from 2015 because two starters were missing.

If you can tell me two starters missing from the Finals then you can say I picked out the Warriors because I’m hating.

If not then…
Lakers whole entire backcourt was out when Detroit won their 1st championship!
Worthy and Scott was hurt when Bulls won their 1st chip
Ceballas and Richard Dumas got hurt when Bulls won 3rd chip
Boston had Bird Mcchale Ainge DJ Walton hurt when lakers won I think their 2nd chip
Seattle lost McMillian and someone else when Bulls won
Hell, didn’t the warriors lose Thompson and KD like 3 years ago :eek2: :giggle: You definitely hating but keep lying to yourself…
Those off top of my head but their are plenty more. Again smart guy injuries happen every fucking year in the playoffs. Not just in the championship game that alter the playoffs…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If not then…
Yea you “vividly” remember the 2015 finals but you don’t” vividly” remember the finals 3 years ago when Thompson and KD was out for GS :eek2: :hmm:

Bogut and Iggy was hurt the finals after that year when Cavs won. Green also got suspended for 1 game. I know though you chose to start at 2015 because most of us “vividly “ remembers :giggle::giggle:clown shit I swear:smh::smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers whole entire backcourt was out when Detroit won their 1st championship!
Worthy and Scott was hurt when Bulls won their 1st chip
Ceballas and Richard Dumas got hurt when Bulls won 3rd chip
Boston had Bird Mcchale Ainge DJ Walton hurt when lakers won I think their 2nd chip
Seattle lost McMillian and someone else when Bulls won
Hell, didn’t the warriors lose Thompson and KD like 3 years ago :eek2: :giggle: You definitely hating but keep lying to yourself…
Those off top of my head but their are plenty more. Again smart guy injuries happen every fucking year in the playoffs. Not just in the championship game that alter the playoffs…

Giannis murdered Kyrie’s ankle and they barely got passed the Nets.

The Suns had injuries that helped the Bucks win the title.

In 2020 the Heat had injuries that helped the Lakers win the title.

2019 the Warriors had injured that led to the Raptors winning the title.

2017 and 2018 the stacked Warriors with KD glided to the championship.

2016 Warriors were up, Draymond was suspended on me game and the Warriors HAD to win game 6 in Cleveland…

That wasn’t gonna happen and game seven was anyone’s game.

Now we go to the 2015 Finals, where Kyrie played one game and game two on the Cavs were missing two starters.

Not hate fact.

Maybe you would’ve felt better if I just started with last years Finals, but that would’ve been foolish because we can clearly see how injuries affected Finals the past few years.

Again dumb guy, my initial statement was injuries have affected the Finals more than the 2020 bubble. That’s simply the facts numerically.

In the future if you want to talk to me, just ask. Don’t start a dumbass conversation when and take what you want out of what I said when I speak in plain English.

And to show how foolish you are and what you were offended by stating that I’m a “Hater”. Let me show you exactly what I wrote bel

“Injuries have affected NBA championships in the past seven years more than anything.

Especially the bubble.

I say seven years because we can start with the 2015 Warriors. Cavs missing Love and Kyrie, that’s forgotten and no asterisk.

No hate on the Warriors because injuries are a part of the game. But if we’re going to analyze every championship, we can start there and go year by year.

I like the Warriors so there was literally no reason to take what I said as “Hating”.

No go stand in the corner because your perception isn’t the reality and your narrative is wrong.

94662969302257b07ff9b0404481fe1f.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea you “vividly” remember the 2015 finals but you don’t” vividly” remember the finals 3 years ago when Thompson and KD was out for GS :eek2: :hmm:

Bogut and Iggy was hurt the finals after that year when Cavs won. Green also got suspended for 1 game. I know though you chose to start at 2015 because most of us “vividly “ remembers :giggle::giggle:clown shit I swear:smh::smh:

No hate on the Warriors because injuries are a part of the game. But if we’re going to analyze every championship, we can start there and go year by year.

The only clown here is you. You’re the only one who took what I said in your own mind and twisted it to hate.

I probably should’ve gone back and mention how Walton was injured. But I didn’t.

I chose to take it back to recently memory where two starters were injured and didn’t play in the majority of the Finals.

I’m sorry that I didn’t go 40-50 years back…

For you.

I was think about more recently and unfortunately for you that recent was in 2015.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The only clown here is you. You’re the only one who took what I said in your own mind and twisted it to hate.

I probably should’ve gone back and mention how Walton was injured. But I didn’t.

I chose to take it back to recently memory where two starters were injured and didn’t play in the majority of the Finals.

I’m sorry that I didn’t go 40-50 years back…

For you.

I was think about more recently and unfortunately for you that recent was in 2015.
Didnt you say if I could name one team that had 2 injuries to their starters, then you would agree that it was hating on the Warriors? Do I need to remind you of what you just posted; so are you gonna be a man of your word and admit it or you gonna be the FTPr that you acting like; we shall see want we...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didnt you say if I could name one team that had 2 injuries to their starters, then you would agree that it was hating on the Warriors? Do I need to remind you of what you just posted; so are you gonna be a man of your word and admit it or you gonna be the FTPr that you acting like; we shall see want we...

You got me and you’re right,

im-hatin-hater.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'll never be able to agree with this give up the easy 2 to try a 3 offense that these teams run..smh