{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Warriors been missing open 3's for the past few series. Klay and Steph ain't been the splash brothers like normal.

And what do you mean actually they didn't? You said they didn't have open 3's but say the Warriors had wide open 3's ALSO which mean you acknowledge the Mavs had open 3's? Confusing.

They just stand around and shoot 3's? You think Jalen Brunson just sits there and shoot 3's? Come on man don't let this game fool you lol.

Well is being double teamed from 30 feet out
everyone likes to point to a "slump" he's in
its just that he isn't hitting every contested jumpshot like he used to that's not a slump that's just a good 3 point shooter
but again none of the other shooters are being doubled 94 feet away from the basket and blitzed every possession just him
and that's what should be done.
klay is still coming back from injury its been a few months after 2 years gone he's going to be hit and miss every game but game 6 lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Rob Parker is a fucking idiot. He shit on Lebron,who accomplished more than KD yet wants to defend KD when people are making fun of him about his accomplishments outside of Golden State....

You got people still bringing up the Heat/Mavericks series when it comes to Lebron but people rarely bring up when KD & Westbrook gave up a 3-1 lead..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is NOT a winnable game lol
that is what effects the pace you talk about
if Steph gets the rebound he's GONE and that's ultimate stress on your defense because yall double him every chance you get
so we'll both take steph grabbing 12 boards

I'm saying if he only going for 21 points and 4 assists? We can win that game. If he goes off for 40 points and 10 assists? That's much more crucial.

And when I talk about the pace and flow of the game I'm referencing how all them shitty calls come and kill any momentum we gain. That play where Finney Smith got called for a offensive foul was just retarded.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors shot 29 3's at 34%. A respectable number.
Mavs have hit more 3's than anyone in these playoffs and today they shot 11-48 lol. And it wasn't contested 3's I don't know what game you were watching lol. Mavs and Houston play nothing like Mavs actually play defense lol.
Again GS can get whatever they want. Mavs defense isn't that good. I don't care about regular season numbers. That shit don't matter. But hey will shall see...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm saying if he only going for 21 points and 4 assists? We can win that game. If he goes off for 40 points and 10 assists? That's much more crucial.

And when I talk about the pace and flow of the game I'm referencing how all them shitty calls come and kill any momentum we gain. That play where Finney Smith got called for a offensive foul was just retarded.

There's no difference if Curry is playing like this that's kind of my point

That worked both ways tonight I also think the Mavs were kind of programmed to assume they'll be getting foul calls and started trying to get fouls instead of finishing

The call for the offensive foul was one of the absolute worst calls of the game - it didn't fuck with the momentum though but that was an absolute TERRIBLE call

I think we're expecting the refs to be kinda bad just don't decide the game and don't be full of shit

Tonight they let them play I can accept and respect that. we didn't get as many whistles as you did BUT we also didn't get taken out of the game from allowing a team to hack us while we can't be physical in return.

Like the key to boston's defense is they can hack and you better not touch them lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Worst officiated game I’ve seen this playoffs.
They been terrible all playoffs bruh. :smh: It's disgusting. Inconsistent as fuck.

PiuoWU.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't know about team defense but Bridge and Crowder surely is as good or better than any perimeter defenders on our team.

I disagree with that lol
them niggas is fake tough they had a nice reputation of great defenders but ingram almost took them out by himself in the 1st round
herb jones was dicing them dudes up
and Luka and Dinwiddie iced them out of the footprint arena

series is far from anything at this point the only thing I can say on our behalf is we aren't them as far as being real dogs for a chance to try and win.

will it work out? we'll see
but nah y'all got dogs on the team that's trying to fight you took the suns fight

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I can accept and respect that.
I also believe for the most part the people the warriors want to take the 3s took them. It's a reason some of them were open and others were smothered.

It's just 1 game don't mean anything about anything hopefully we come out dialed in and play even harder next game.

I'm going to sit back and let GS and Dallas fans go at it instead of the Rockets lol.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Luka is the Joker, mfkn Steph/ (game 6 Klay) is fucking NightWing.....

IMG-2533.jpg

"Filled with rage, Nightwing ignores Barbara and Black Canary’s pleas and goes to confront the Joker. He easily takes down Joker’s men and starts wailing on the clown himself - with Joker egging him on the whole time. But what finally sends Dick over the edge is when Joker brings up Jason. “I hit Jason a lot harder than that," he says. "His name was Jason, right?” Those words anger Nightwing enough to deliver the final blows"

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Rob Parker is a fucking idiot. He shit on Lebron,who accomplished more than KD yet wants to defend KD when people are making fun of him about his accomplishments outside of Golden State....

You got people still bringing up the Heat/Mavericks series when it comes to Lebron but people rarely bring up when KD & Westbrook gave up a 3-1 lead..

These guys are MJ legacy gatekeepers bro. They have to discredit the guy who threatens to replace their God in sneakers. They view it as a personal affront to their "era". KD poses no such threat so they can pick and choose when to protect and defend his legacy while ignoring his shortcomings. MJ's failures are viewed as set ups for his growth and greatness. Brons failures are viewed as choke jobs and collapses.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hes doing it as a response in a tie game. Steph waited til he was up 20 at home to act a fool. Thanks for making my point.

Christ Paul The 3rd >>>

The graphic literally shows the game wasn't tied though
they were ahead and he wanted to dance on him.

The thing I never understood is why he bothers you so much?
Its literally par for the course to celebrate when you're up
and if he was dancing down 20 you'd call ANYONE who did that a damn clown

It just doesn't add up never has never will

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The graphic literally shows the game wasn't tied though
they were ahead and he wanted to dance on him.
59-59 vs doing it up nearly 20. Frontrunning.

Its literally par for the course to celebrate when you're up
And when you only do it while up big.. Its frontrunning.

Sure you do. I told you a decade ago. Hes coddled and given a pass where others would be held to account or criticized.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Sure you do. I told you a decade ago. Hes coddled and given a pass where others would be held to account or criticized.

But you know that's complete bullshit
Literally right now he's being disrespected like he isn't a multiple MVP multiple NBA champion

Given a pass on what exactly?
What's he doing that needed to be addressed?
Like ppl still won't admit he wasn't fucking healthy after spraining his mcl

Ppl still will say he isn't clutch though every regular and advanced metric says otherwise

Ppl will still put losers in the same conversation as him when they have no business being mentioned with him I'm not talking about 1 player I'm talking about a lot of players

As soon as another guard plays good for a week "Steph has to earn his spot back"

If you want him scrutinized even more I'd ask you why?
Why do they even feel comfortable being on tv saying the hoe shit that they do?

"He's just this"
"He's just a shooter"
Like all the gripes to diminish his greatness but somehow you want more? Lol

Why cause bron gets that?

That don't make sense
It should be the other way
Stop over scrutinizing lebron James

Stop disrespecting Steph curry.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But you know that's complete bullshit
Literally right now he's being disrespected like he isn't a multiple MVP multiple NBA champion

Given a pass on what exactly?
What's he doing that needed to be addressed?
The current narrative being promoted and discussed is KD having zero accomplishments since leaving Steph. Notice how nobody has promoted the narrative that Steph hadnt made a postseason since KD, missed an entire season with a "hand" injury, picked #2 in the fucking lottery and that KD nearly beat Yannis by himself last season and that GS run only ended when KD went down?

Steph gets a lessened level of scrutiny and criticism.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Rob Parker said KD blowing the 3-1 lead isn't the same as Curry blowing the 3-1 lead because it wasn't in the Finals, when Chris Broussard said it was the Western conference finals he still says it's not the same...smh

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The current narrative being promoted and discussed is KD having zero accomplishments since leaving Steph. Notice how nobody has promoted the narrative that Steph hadnt made a postseason since KD, missed an entire season with a "hand" injury, picked #2 in the fucking lottery and that KD nearly beat Yannis by himself last season and that GS run only ended when KD went down?

Steph gets a lessened level of scrutiny and criticism.

Look at you putting "hand" injury into quotations.

He got injured.
He took a team of fucking g leaguers to the 8TH seed and if not for this new play-in shit he would have actually successfully guided a team of g-leaguers to the 8th seed.

You don't even pretend to be impartial
The team that was out there was embarrassing and that was on the brass for that shit.
Everyone understood that the team was not healthy so how can it be judged in the same way that KD and the nets didn't get judged when he was hurt that next year as well.

Yes you make my point for me they picked #2 in the lottery because the team is literally NOTHING WITHOUT HIM
that was the "hand injury" year lmao

He gets no respect he gets marginalized into a "shooter" that's the most disrespectful shit out there.

Your beef is with people holding up Jordan not Steph
but also Steph isn't the poking and prodding and intentionally trolling type so he gets to skate on a TON OF SHIT
not unlike CP3 who skates on a lifetime of never completing the mission

WHICH HAS CONTEXT BECAUSE SOMETIMES THINGS ARE OUT OF HIS CONTROL

but you can't and won't extend that same logic and sensibility to Steph Curry.
I will always extend that cause right is right.