{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is,why I waited til information to came out before saying something. While,Lebron can be a pain in the ass sometimes; he's not gonna have fans get toss out of their seats for no reason.

I've said this since last year,the year before that and the year before that,that these fans think they can reckless talk and do whatever they want to players and think these players gonna allow you to get away with it. Then,you have fans and former players say these players today are soft just because players today won't let other people talk recklessly to them. If,they think going to someone's job and being an asshole to say fucked up things to them is okay then that's on them but I'm not gonna let someone do that to me.

I don't understand this mentality to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on an event just to harrass the entertainer just to get kicked out..That's a waste of money.

Now,the people that was calling Lebron "LeSnitch" all night looked like fucking idiots now.

Fans have been annoying and been heckling for years, and some have gotten notoriety for it.

xxx_ap96042101354.jpg

Talking shot about a player, his game or performance is cool because it’s all part of the game.

But talking about a player’s family, wishing Covid and death on them is some real hateful and evil shit.

I’d never think of some shit like that in my entire life about an opposing player while watching a sport. :smh:

That’s a different level of hate and can’t be just sports related. How those people at that game, I can’t call them fans even moved their mouths to say some shit like that is puzzling to say the least.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fans have been annoying and been heckling for years, and some have gotten notoriety for it.

xxx_ap96042101354.jpg

Talking shot about a player, his game or performance is cool because it’s all part of the game.

But talking about a player’s family, wishing Covid and death on them is some real hateful and evil shit.

I’d never think of some shit like that in my entire life about an opposing player while watching a sport. :smh:

That’s a different level of hate and can’t be just sports related. How those people at that game, I can’t call them fans even moved their mouths to say some shit like that is puzzling to say the least.

What's crazy is that players been trying to get the league to do something about it but the league act like it's not a big deal. Sure,the league kicked out these people out during the game but until the league start permanently banning folks it's gonna be an issue. And,if it's an executive they should be permanently banned and lose their job.

I remember Westbrook almost put hands on someone's child because the parents didn't put their son in check.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh they should be banned. No place for no shit like that. I figured for Bron to do that something racial must've been said. I didn't think someone would be as low as wishing someone got Covid or hoping his kid dies in a car wreck. Fuck them that shit pissed me off and I ain't even a Laker fan. Tired of these cat's thinking they part of the damn game. Y'all not shit sit y'all ass down and drink and text or cheer and boo. They got off easy because if it was Artest in his prime he would've strangled them. Lebron did some boss shit and got them out of there.

Fuck them. That's why they sorry ass lost anyway. Sabonis getting cooked by Lebron every play fucked up my over on Sabonis sorry ass getting over 14 points.
Word. Never let those crakkkas in the arena again!!!!

CCknyv.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is that players been trying to get the league to do something about it but the league act like it's not a big deal. Sure,the league kicked out these people out during the game but until the league start permanently banning folks it's gonna be an issue. And,if it's an executive they should be permanently banned and lose their job.

I remember Westbrook almost put hands on someone's child because the parents didn't put their son in check.

I’m all for talking shit in the spirit of competition but some things shouldn’t be allowed. Once fans take it too far they definitely should be banned.

But at the same token, we’re all fans and players shouldn’t be able to say anything to us and we just take it and get kicked out when we respond.

But there’s a limit to what should be said and tolerated.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Tim Bontemps of ESPN:

“They’ve looked like [players that] legitimately don’t enjoy each other’s success, and it’s been like that for years,” an Eastern Conference executive said. “The fact it’s still rearing its head is not surprising in that regard.”
“Jayson Tatum is about Jayson Tatum,” an Eastern Conference assistant coach said. “I don’t think he cares about winning now, and if he does, it is on his terms.
“He doesn’t want to score 15 and win. He wants to score 39 and win.”

:dunno:

I think this is a lot of players in the league

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I pray this shit is true. Couldnt happen to a better guy.

Tim Bontemps of ESPN:

:dunno:

I think this is a lot of players in the league
Especially from the "mamba mentality" types.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor