{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

NIGGA GOT ON A WHITE WOMAN'S OVERSIZED LIFETIME MOVIE SWEATER. :fuckyousay:

eMRBUz.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA PER (Week 5): Giannis Antetokounmpo Climbs To No. 3
NOV 22, 2021 5:25 PM

Giannis Antetokounmpo has climbed to third in the NBA in PER with a mark of 30.3 this week while Nikola Jokic continues in the No. 1 slot at 35.1.
NBA PER (Week 5)
1. Nikola Jokic: 35.1
2. Jimmy Butler: 30.5
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo: 30.3
4. Montrezl Harrell: 27.8
5. Kevin Durant: 27.6
6. Stephen Curry: 27.4
7. Anthony Davis: 26.0
8. Rudy Gobert: 25.7
9. Ja Morant: 25.0
10. Joel Embiid: 24.7
11. DeMar DeRozan: 24.7
12. Kristaps Porzingis: 24.6
13. Karl-Anthony Twosn: 23.5
14. LaMarcus Aldridge: 23.4
15. Jonas Valanciunas: 22.9
16. Richaun Holmes: 22.7
17. Chris Paul: 22.7
18. Trae Young: 22.7
19. Donovan Mitchell: 22.6
20. Jusuf Nurkic: 22.2
21. Deandre Ayton: 22.0
22. Zach LaVine: 22.0
23. John Collins: 21.9
24. Luka Doncic: 21.6
25. Jarrett Allen: 21.4
REALGM STAFF REPORT
TAGS: NBA
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...R-Week-5-Giannis-Antetokounmpo-Climbs-To-No-3

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. Nuggets GM getting roasted right now. Bet the Clippers smiling tho. I hope he recover obviously He's young but back problems like his, man who knows. His entire family has their issues. Both his sisters medically retired cuz of ACL and his bro tore his ACL TWICE. Porter obviously had the back injury that had him slide in the draft.

The timing is the craziest part to me though. Like right after he gets the big extension. He's had to have been playing with the back pain before now and probably pretended to be OK until he got the bag.

In the words of Dolph, "Get Paid Young Nigga Get Paid" but seriously tho I hope he get better but backs ain't nothing to play with.
Hes not gonna ever be healthy; once ones back starts acting up its a wrap; ask Bird and McGrady about that shit :smh:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA Net Rating (Week 5): Bulls Enter Top-5, Warriors Remain No. 1
NOV 22, 2021 5:34 PM
The Chicago Bulls entered the top-5 in the NBA in Net Rating this week with a mark of +5.3 points per 100 possessions while the Golden State Warriors, Utah Jazz and Miami Heat remained unchanged in the top-3.
NBA Net Rating (Week 5)
1. Golden State Warriors: 13.0
2. Utah Jazz: 9.9
3. Miami Heat: 7.6
4. Phoenix Suns: 7.2
5. Chicago Bulls: 5.3
6. Brooklyn Nets: 3.8
7. Los Angeles Clippers: 3.7
8. Washington Wizards: 2.7
9. Boston Celtics: 1.9
10. Philadelphia 76ers: 1.8
11. Minnesota Timberwolves: 1.4
12. Denver Nuggets: 1.0
13. Portland Trail Blazers: 0.7
14. New York Knicks: 0.5
15. Indiana Pacers: 0.4
16. Atlanta Hawks: 0.1
17. Cleveland Cavaliers: 0.0
18. Toronto Raptors: -0.1
19. Milwaukee Bucks: -0.2
20. Charlotte Hornets: -1.3
21. Dallas Mavericks: -1.9
22. Sacramento Kings: -2.0
23. San Antonio Spurs: -2.5
24. Los Angeles Lakers: -3.4
25. Memphis Grizzlies: -5.1
26. Oklahoma City Thunder: -7.1
27. Orlando Magic: -8.8
28. Detroit Pistons: -8.8
29. New Orleans Pelicans: -9.0
30. Houston Rockets: -10.6
REALGM STAFF REPORT
TAGS: NBA
ShareTweetDiscussFeedback
More Basketball News »

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Checked out the Kevin Garnett: Anything is Possible documentary from Showtime / SHO Sports yesterday.

I recommend it for anyone looking for a sports doc' to watch. Does a good job detailing his time with Farragut Academy (HS), the Wolves, and Celtics. Earning his spot in the Hall of Fame.

Saw it was available yesterday when I watched Dexter

Plan on checking it out

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I agree his availability is a huge problem. But you simply don't trade the best big in the game. It's not Jokic. He don't play D. Can't be the best big and not play defense. Ask @M.H.C.

BZFWew.jpg

Jack, you see how they are trying to use all these advanced stats and edited highlights to make Jokic seem like he's a good defender smh. Jokic isn't the worst defender in the league but as a big man.....he sucks. Anybody can go in the post and beat him. He's slow with no athleticism. Now that somehow works on the offensive end(which I give him all his props) but what's the point if you can't stop anybody on the other end? Score 30 give up 40, you lose point blank period.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jack, you see how they are trying to use all these advanced stats and edited highlights to make Jokic seem like he's a good defender smh. Jokic isn't the worst defender in the league but as a big man.....he sucks. Anybody can go in the post and beat him. He's slow with no athleticism. Now that somehow works on the offensive end(which I give him all his props) but what's the point if you can't stop anybody on the other end? Score 30 give up 40, you lose point blank period.
Right. The problem I have with him is it seems sometimes he just gives up. I like him, but even though your not athletic you still have to fuckin try.

kpNVzn.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The worst shit Stephen A said today was him bringing in race to the Lebron shit and acting like we should be embarrassed for Isiah Stewart and that we need to appease and worry what white people think looking at it.

I found the shit hilarious, because when people fight in hockey or baseball nobody gives a fuck