{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

SHIT IS FUCKIN RIDICULOUS. HE SHOULD BE ON THE SAINTS OFFENSIVE LINE. HE AIN'T PLAYING THIS YEAR :smh:

6TvNhm.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA Net Rating (Week 7): Bucks Enter Top-5
DEC 6, 2021 11:18 AM

The Milwaukee Bucks entered the top-5 in the NBA in Net Rating with a mark of +4.0 points per 100 possessions, while the Golden State Warriors, Utah Jazz and Phoenix Suns continue to comprise the top-3.
NBA Net Rating (Week 7):
1. Golden State Warriors: 12.3
2. Utah Jazz: 9.4
3. Phoenix Suns: 6.5
4. Chicago Bulls: 4.5
5. Milwaukee Bucks: 4.0
6. Brooklyn Nets: 3.7
7. Miami Heat: 3.3
8. Cleveland Cavaliers: 2.6
9. Boston Celtics: 2.4
10. Atlanta Hawks: 2.3
11. Philadelphia 76ers: 1.0
12. Los Angeles Clippers: 0.9
13. Minnesota Timberwolves: 0.9
14. Indiana Pacers: 0.6
15. Denver Nuggets: 0.2
16. San Antonio Spurs: 0.0
17. Toronto Raptors: -0.3
18. Charlotte Hornets: -0.4
19. Memphis Grizzlies: -0.5
20. Washington Wizards: -0.7
21. New York Knicks: -0.8
22. Los Angeles Lakers: -1.6
23. Dallas Mavericks: -1.7
24. Portland Trail Blazers: -2.2
25. Sacramento Kings: -3.0
26. Houston Rockets: -6.6
27. New Orleans Pelicans: -6.9
28. Detroit Pistons: -9.8
29. Orlando Magic: -9.9
30. Oklahoma City Thunder: -10.2

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA Per (Week 7): Stephen Curry Drops To No. 7
DEC 6, 2021 11:10 AM

Nikola Jokic continues to rank first in the NBA in PER with a mark of 34.3, ahead of Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jimmy Butler and Montrezl Harrell. While Stephen Curry has been lauded as a leading MVP candidate, but he ranks No. 7 in PER at 25.3
NBA PER (Week 7)
1. Nikola Jokic: 34.3
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo: 31.4
3. Jimmy Butler: 27.8
4. Montrezl Harrell: 26.5
5. Kevin Durant: 26.0
6. Anthony Davis: 25.3
7. Stephen Curry: 25.3
8. Rudy Gobert: 24.9
9. Trae Young: 24.8
10. Ja Morant: 24.7
11. Joel Embiid: 24.1
12. Jarrett Allen: 24.0
13. Jusuf Nurkic: 23.8
14. Kristaps Porzingis: 23.6
15. DeMar DeRozan: 23.6
16. Karl-Anthony Towns: 23.3
17. Richaun Holmes: 23.0
18. Jonas Valanciunas: 22.8
19. Luka Doncic: 22.1
20. Donovan Mitchell: 22.0
21. John Collins: 21.8
22. LeBron James: 21.6
23. Zach LaVine: 21.6
24. Deandre Ayton: 21.6
25. Chris Paul: 21.4

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I'm shocked it's worked so well with them going so small and also sharing the ball
So far Zack and DD have been working great. DD's midrange mixed with the center and Lonzo hitting 3's and Zack attacking the basket is keeping teams off balance. They also play pretty good team defense. They might win a couple of playoff series if they stay healthy.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm a Laker fan. No illusions, just high hopes. AD just don't seem hungry for another chip. He look satisfied. he doesn't seem to take care of his health and be out there looking breakable. If a mf sneeze, he fall down. He was supposed to come back stronger, more mobile, and dominant not soft as a lullaby. He a finesse player who doesn't like to grind hard. He could still not be fully recovered, i could be wrong. I really wish I am. I do wish him the best. I know he got it in him.

Last edited:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We most definitely wasn't supposed to win that game

Yo the way they play makes me sick, They were loosing bad just about the whole game until 1:28 left In the 4th. They been doing shit that way the whole season so far. The aggressive Harden that played the Knicks regressed back to tentative Harden. This cat be getting right up In front of the basket, with no defender, pump faking nobody and looks to pass instead of taking the shot. Shit makes me boil:fuckyousay:. Without Kyrie, and playing the way they play, they will never beat the Phoenix, Golden state, and possibly the Bulls and Bucks. God forbid One of those fools get injured, they're done.

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo the way they play makes me sick, They were loosing bad just about the whole game until 1:28 left In the 4th. They been doing shit that way the whole season so far. The aggressive Harden that played the Knicks regressed back to tentative Harden. This cat be getting right up In front of the basket, with no defender, pump faking nobody and looks to pass instead of taking the shot. Shit makes me boil:fuckyousay:. Without Kyrie, and playing the way they play, they will never the Phoenix, Golden state, and possibly the Bulls and Bucks. God forbid One of those fools get injured, they're done.

Shit.. it is what it is until it isn't...

Not tripping off of loses or wins in December when historically we turn it up in late January. No Kyrie, No Claxton for 18 games, no Harris for the last ten and we're still in first place in the east. Been playing undermanned the whole season