{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yall told me he was top 5 NBA player.

Like i said, now we see why he couldnt win more than 40 games a year in NO.

I never told you anything, maybe ESPN told you that. I never thought he was top five. Top fives are batman, he's a robin

Always thought he was soft with the falling down and flopping around. That ain't batman material.

He's been absolute shit all season

Back in 90's and before players used to get old around 32, because they didn't have the same insight in to taking care of their bodies as players do today. Hell they have trainers in high school. Now you have players lasting a lot longer at a higher level.

I wonder if he's gotten old, because he has never been known to be a workout warrior.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Yeah don't know If the hamstring injury is the cause or age or what? but this season he definitely looks like a shell of his former self. Kyrie really fucked the Organization over. :mad:
You can’t say that KD and Harden aren’t pissed as fuck at Kyrie.

How crazy would it be if KD gets hurt when Kyrie eventually comes back.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t say that KD and Harden aren’t pissed as fuck at Kyrie.

How crazy would it be if KD gets hurt when Kyrie eventually comes back.

i wouldn’t be surprised, KD and Harden are injury prone. Every time KD falls to the ground I cringe. The yes network sportscasters did state that the Nets would have a upcoming lineup change. Don’t know if they’re talking about Irving or not.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kings giving the Lakers a hard time.
GOD IS GOOD BRUH. FUCK DEM NIGGAS!!! :yes:

ia0dMP.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never told you anything, maybe ESPN told you that. I never thought he was top five. Top fives are batman, he's a robin

Always thought he was soft with the falling down and flopping around. That ain't batman material.

Back in 90's and before players used to get old around 32, because they didn't have the same insight in to taking care of their bodies as players do today. Hell they have trainers in high school. Now you have players lasting a lot longer at a higher level.

I wonder if he's gotten old, because he has never been known to be a workout warrior.

It's the perfect storm for his game recession.

First major injury
Rule change on fouls
Him not adjusting properly to said rule change
No Kyrie to lean on when he decides to not be aggressive offensively

Wild shit is as gloomy as it's looked for us Nets fans we're still number 1 in the east without Kyrie all season along with no Clax for the last 12 games and Harris for the last six.

Kyrie really fucked us tho as @$moneyPit$ said. Out of the three, he's really the most unguardable

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

First major injury
Rule change on fouls

Wild shit is as gloomy as it's looked for us Nets fans we're still number 1 in the east without Kyrie all season along with no Clax for the last 12 games and Harris for the last six.

Kyrie really fucked us tho as @$moneyPit$ said. Out of the three, he's really the most unguardable
Take Covid out of the picture for a minute Kyrie is still freaking on reliable most of the time. Kyrie reminds me of a black Aaron Rodgers (yes I said that)

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

First major injury
Rule change on fouls

I agree with you, The worst 3 things for the nets are speed, agility and shooters. when teams bring the Nets big men out to defend the pick and roll It's always Doomsday for the Nets. Goldenstate and the Suns exploit this all the time. The Nets bigs just can't keep up and defend. They also seem to let teams build a huge lead before they really start to play :mad: They won't last long In the playoff's If they don't fix that shit.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you, The worst 3 things for the nets are speed, agility and shooters. when teams bring the Nets big men out to defend the pick and roll It's always Doomsday for the Nets. Goldenstate and the Suns exploit this all the time. The Nets bigs just can't keep up and defend. They also seem to let teams build a huge lead before they really start to play :mad: They won't last long In the playoff's If they don't fix that shit.

That's why we need Claxton to really take that step. He's the big teams can't take advantage of

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those dudes are not afraid of him. Not one of those Miami players did something when they had the chance.

Go back and look at the video. Most of the heat players weren't facing the play
Its not about being afraid of ud.
It's about what are them clowns really going to do in our house?
You think them 2 clowns will be able to beat up miami heat players in our arena in miami?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Go back and look at the video. Most of the heat players weren't facing the play
Its not about being afraid of ud.
It's about what are them clowns really going to do in our house?
You think them 2 clowns will be able to beat up miami heat players in our arena in miami?

NBA security would never let it happen. But I'm reminded of Westbrook and Rondo's brother arguing with each other. Half the Nuggets won't be playing anyway so nothing will probably happen.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

First major injury
Rule change on fouls

No hes not the most unguardable, KD is; and yes he fucked the Nets but its not surprising; he done that his whole career; Harden is also not in shape; he looks slow; Kyrie made it very hard to guard all 3 consistently; having him on the court with the others is challenging for any team; wouldnt be shocked if Kyrie never plays for the Nets and Harden bounces; imagine the shit talk that KD would receive if that happens :smh: