{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers are fuckin pathetic.
They simply cannot finish games down the stretch.

yup, Vogel is not managing that team well at all. There defense is horrible to non existent. Also there shooting is not consistent. It’s looking like that team was put together to fill stadium seats not to win a chip.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
yup, Vogel is not managing that team well at all. There defense is horrible to non existent. Also there shooting is not consistent. It’s looking like that team was put together to fill stadium seats not to win a chip.

You need defensive players...we don't have them

This is on Lebron. He could have had Derozan or Buddy for a lot less than what we gave up for Brody.

and Caruso the non Klutch client was let go for THT

I have no problem with Monk, Dwight, Wayne or Melo

but Jordan needs to go

Avery and Rondo are close to washed

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

This is true, both look bad

and the fact that Klutch has a lot of players plays a huge part...but in a way Klutch still is winning, because Maxey gets chance to play now. So now his second contract is a lot bigger than if he were a sixth or seventh man.

That's why I didn't like that leaked story of him going broke and buying a car every month....that seems questionable

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So John Wall might return?

I always thought it was strange.

Dude was willing to play, but they said well we're only going to play you 10 minutes a night. So he said fuck that. It's like you're punishing him or trying to force a buyout to your benefit.

The whole situations are strange in the NBA right now....and teams are fighting back from players having the power

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So John Wall might return?

I always thought it was strange.

Dude was willing to play, but they said well we're only going to play you 10 minutes a night. So he said fuck that. It's like you're punishing him or trying to force a buyout to your benefit.

The whole situations are strange in the NBA right now....and teams are fighting back from players having the power
The whole thing was preserving his trade value and letting the backcourt of Green and Porter to develop chemistry together

think about that dr Dre line where he says something like “people saying Dre fell off how nigga my last album was the chronic.”

Wall last season averaged 20 points 7 assists and like 4 rebounds. Overall he was having a good year until he was injured and they decided to shut him down for the year.

Green must be hurt because he did go out against the Bulls, and they might be thin at the guard spot, so why not showcase Wall a bit to those teams that are on the fence about making a move to trade for him…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need defensive players...we don't have them

This is on Lebron. He could have had Derozan or Buddy for a lot less than what we gave up for Brody.

and Caruso the non Klutch client was let go for THT

I have no problem with Monk, Dwight, Wayne or Melo

but Jordan needs to go

Avery and Rondo are close to washed
They are washed!! And LBJ is older. He needs more help to win now. I don't know what's wrong with AD...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The whole thing was preserving his trade value and letting the backcourt of Green and Porter to develop chemistry together

think about that dr Dre line where he says something like “people saying Dre fell off how nigga my last album was the chronic.”

Wall last season averaged 20 points 7 assists and like 4 rebounds. Overall he was having a good year until he was injured and they decided to shut him down for the year.

Green must be hurt because he did go out against the Bulls, and they might be thin at the guard spot, so why not showcase Wall a bit to those teams that are on the fence about making a move to trade for him…

Yeah, I understand. They want him healthy for trade value, but he won't have trade value until his last year. Hell, next year it might be after the all star game in the last year of that contract.

He makes too much damn money

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vogel didn't sign for or trade for any players. Not his fault they not playing defense when they old and don't have good defensive players...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah Green is out with a bad hamstring.... The Rockets were thinking that teams would be blowing up their phone for Wall by sitting him out but this shit back fired.

Teams know that Rockets desperately want to move him but nobody is going to pay up this soon when they know the Rockets will probably buy him out next season. Wall is like fuck it, "let me play then & show teams I still got it."

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
No nigga. YOU hated on Bron and blamed him at every corner. Foh.

Yall told me he was top 5 NBA player.

Like i said, now we see why he couldnt win more than 40 games a year in NO.
No, I hated on that Stan KT and he had y'all thinking I hated bron. I squashed the beef with him a long time ago. Let it go man.

I blamed Magic, Rob, and Walton. I blamed klutch cause that power move they tried to pull will fuck up the average players money and freedom.

Like I said, I wanted to see if we could ever grow a team organically. With the right coach and environment, they would be at least a 3 seed.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah don't know If the hamstring injury is the cause or age or what? but this season he definitely looks like a shell of his former self. Kyrie really fucked the Organization over. :mad:

Yeah, something ain't right. Brooklyn won not giving him a contract yet.