{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers suck bad... wasting a pretty efficient season from Lebron. I thought he made his teammates better :giggle:

Year 19 and now this Nigga got something to say.

200w.gif

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Year 19 and now this Nigga got something to say.

200w.gif

Year 10 through Year 19, still no League MVPs or scoring titles, but i admit he might have a chance to get his 2nd scoring title. At least he has LONGEVITY stats to keep him motivated.

Maybe they get lucky, get a top 4 or 5 seed now that AD is back.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 Championships 10-19. Robbed of 3 league MVPs at minimum. Also, all time scoring title for a pass first wing >>>> useless annual "scoring titles".

1 diamond ring, and 1 cubic zirconium mickey mouse bubble wrapped ring.

Can't be MVP if you lead the league in no categories, and play no defense, while handpicking teams every year.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1 diamond ring, and 1 cubic zirconium mickey mouse bubble wrapped ring.

Can't be MVP if you lead the league in no categories, and play no defense, while handpicking teams every year.

Same bubble had teams tapping out and claiming mental health issues and too many restraints. Lets not cheapen it now.

MVP stands for Most Valuable son. Not leading league in categories. Sorry.

As for handpicking teams, would you be more impressed if he allowed a incompetent white man to determine his destiny or took it upon himself? Dont penalize the guy for being a better GM than 90% of the league.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same bubble had teams tapping out and claiming mental health issues and too many restraints. Lets not cheapen it now.

MVP stands for Most Valuable son. Not leading league in categories. Sorry.

As for handpicking teams, would you be more impressed if he allowed a incompetent white man to determine his destiny or took it upon himself? Dont penalize the guy for being a better GM than 90% of the league.

Tell that shit to the voters. All the other MVP's led the league in something their MVP season. Jordan, Iverson, Shaq, Kobe, Curry, Steve Nash, Westbrook, Durant, Magic, Giannis, Harden. D. Rose didn't though.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell that shit to the voters. All the other MVP's led the league in something their MVP season. Jordan, Iverson, Shaq, Kobe, Curry, Steve Nash, Westbrook, Durant, Magic, Giannis, Harden. D. Rose didn't though.

Kobe has 1 MVP award and Karl Malone won an MVP over Jordan when we all knew Jordan was the MVP and the best player in the world and some say every.

The point, the actual best player doesn’t always win the MVP award.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Year 10 through Year 19, still no League MVPs or scoring titles, but i admit he might have a chance to get his 2nd scoring title. At least he has LONGEVITY stats to keep him motivated.

Maybe they get lucky, get a top 4 or 5 seed now that AD is back.

Bron never really went after scoring titles to my knowledge. His game is to be an all around player, but he still has the 5th best scoring average per game ever in the NBA.

But all that is falling on deaf ears because judging by your post, you have an issue with Bron.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bron never really went after scoring titles to my knowledge. His game is to be an all around player, but he still has the 5th best scoring average per game ever in the NBA.

But all that is falling on deaf ears because judging by your post, you have an issue with Bron.

Bruh, I tell it like it is, I am realest, and take no prisoners. I am a harsh critic, check my posts on any topic, and I will debate 100 people with no hesitation.

There are guys that led the league in 2 or 3 different categories some seasons. Jordan and Iverson led in scoring and steals at the same time some seasons. Curry lead in scoring and 3 pointers, and free throw percentage some seasons. Westbrook averaged a triple double while leading the league in scoring, get out of here with that bullshit excuse. Greek Freak lead in rebounds, and Defensive MVP. Lebron is jack of many trades, but he is not the master of any. You ever hear of other upcoming stars working out with Lebron or trying to learn anything from him? There is nothing about his game that you can teach somebody.

I did not say he is not a great all time player, just saying he has many flaws to his game, and dick riding does not help.

Bottom line, he has one scoring title, and one assist title in 19 seasons, it is what it is.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I tell it like it is, I am realest, and take no prisoners. I am a harsh critic, check my posts on any topic, and I will debate 100 people with no hesitation.

There are guys that led the league in 2 or 3 different categories some seasons. Jordan and Iverson led in scoring and steals at the same time some seasons. Curry lead in scoring and 3 pointers, and free throw percentage some seasons. Westbrook averaged a triple double while leading the league in scoring, get out of here with that bullshit excuse. Greek Freak lead in rebounds, and Defensive MVP. Lebron is jack of many trades, but he is not the master of any. You ever hear of other upcoming stars working out with Lebron or trying to learn anything from him? There is nothing about his game that you can teach somebody.

I did not say he is not a great all time player, just saying he has many flaws to his game, and dick riding does not help.

Bottom line, he has one scoring title, and one assist title in 19 seasons, it is what it is.

Honestly your critique is no different or deeper than the average hater. It’s really surface level and not as harsh or real as you’d like to believe.

Debating 100 different people in one thread shows stubbornness, not intelligence or deeper insight. It shows that 100 believe that you’re wrong except for you.

Regarding Bron, most who have played with him will say that he’s a student of the game and one of the smartest players to ever play. But you’re correct, there’s aren’t really many “Moves” that Lebron may show players but he can teach them the game.

Regarding the riding of dicks, that was never in my thoughts or in any portion of my conversation.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly your critique is no different or deeper than the average hater. It’s really surface level and not as harsh or real as you’d like to believe.

Debating 100 different people in one thread shows stubbornness, not intelligence or deeper insight. It shows that 100 believe that you’re wrong except for you.

Regarding Bron, most who have played with him will say that he’s a student of the game and one of the smartest players to ever play. But you’re correct, there’s aren’t really many “Moves” that Lebron may show players but he can teach them the game.

Regarding the riding of dicks, that was never in my thoughts or in any portion of my conversation.

List facts, not opinions, I gave you the facts.

He has one assist title and one scoring title in 19 seasons, no matter how you slice it and dice it, no League MVPs since 2013, almost a decade. When is the last time he was first All Defense?

His game has flaws, bruh.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
List facts, not opinions, I gave you the facts.

He has one assist title and one scoring title in 19 seasons, no matter how you slice it and dice it, no League MVPs since 2013, almost a decade. When is the last time he was first All Defense?

His game has flaws, bruh.

I didn’t say his game didn’t have flaws. I initially stated that you waited until year 19 to sarcastically state that you thought Lebron made teammates better.

He makes teams and teammates better, it depends on the player though.