{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Finally this hoe ass cac said it

just refer to THIS when I'm talking about the team and why we are being held back by this dude because he wants to tinker instead of just fucking get the team ready and have regular rotations

Steve Kerr is the sole reason u have rings and are irrelevant

What happened with Mark Jackson????

i would like to hear about these rotations and subs and philosophies that Steve Kerr is suppose to be doing and improving.

5 straight finals appearances and somehow the coach is to blame

not the 21 turnovers or KLAY slippery hands

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
New Year
New Team
Same trying to make Westbrook the entire problem with everything
Yeah, he's the scapegoat

It's him, and then Vogel

They are going to be the fall guys for the team Lebron wanted
You niggas need to stop this shit. Westbrook has been fucking awful. Of course no one person can be the entire issue but he dam sure is the most glaring one and majority concern. Guy is who ive said hes been for a decade. Now hes just on TV wit the bullshit everynite.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You niggas need to stop this shit. Westbrook has been fucking awful. Of course no one person can be the entire issue but he dam sure is the most glaring one and majority concern. Guy is who ive said hes been for a decade. Now hes just on TV wit the bullshit everynite.

Please don't mistake my post with anything other than the surface
He is part of the problem he is one of the reasons for the way things are that's not up for dispute he's terrible
and he ain't the only one and if they somehow get rid of him that won't solve all of their problems like they're trying to make it seem.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

we talking about the dude KD left????

I remember people was saying he’s better than Pooh from the 2008 draft

Hilarious

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He is part of the problem he is one of the reasons for the way things are that's not up for dispute he's terrible
and he ain't the only one and if they somehow get rid of him that won't solve all of their problems like they're trying to make it seem.
My man. :yes:
:lol:

we talking about the dude KD left????

I remember people was saying he’s better than Pooh from the 2008 draft

Hilarious
Niggas owe KD an apology.. :lol:

You see Harden ran that nigga out of Houston then went to g join back up with Durant.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You trade Westbrook for Ben Simmons and Lakers instantly unstoppable

Ben Simmons needs to be on GS if we bring honest

Simmons running the point with Wardell and KLAY on the wings spot ups????

YEEESSH

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You trade Westbrook for Ben Simmons and Lakers instantly unstoppable

Ben Simmons needs to be on GS if we bring honest

Simmons running the point with Wardell and KLAY on the wings spot ups????

YEEESSH

The problem is nobody wants Westbrook. The Lakers did and now nobody does. So a Simmons trade ain't happening unless there's funny business period. Cause Morey has gotten better offers from ppl and has turned it down.

He won't be on gs because Morey wants multiple players and multiple picks for years

That's why Simmons is just sitting cause Morey.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is nobody wants Westbrook. The Lakers did and now nobody does. So a Simmons trade ain't happening unless there's funny business period. Cause Morey has gotten better offers from ppl and has turned it down.

He won't be on gs because Morey wants multiple players and multiple picks for years

That's why Simmons is just sitting cause Morey.
Draymond Wiggins and 2 picks

Simmons
Wardell
Klay
Iggy
Wiseman > Hampton 5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:popcorn:

I hate when that stupid bitch interrupts. She offers absolutely no value whatsoever. They ignore her anyways and keep right on talking as if she's not even there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y9qQs2.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the warriors will be fine once they get draymond back. dudes the main cog to what they do. only thing they might need to consider is moving wiseman. the lakers are screwed :roflmao: :roflmao: and honestly i love it. they trying to blame all this shit on westbrook and vogel.......the team just garbage ......same as last year. they have no outside threats, no true pg and can't stop nobody on defense. russ is playing like doo doo on a stick tho and he just don't fit with the way a lebron team is ran. the lakers need to find a way to trade him to sacramento for three of their players, cash and draft picks. for any playoff team a trade for russ just don't make sense.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

and who wanted him?