The Official 2023-2024 Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is just embarrassing.....
Steelers getting Blown the fuck out 27-3 by the patriots early in the 3rd quarter.
Way to show up on prime time steelers.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is just embarrassing.....
Steelers getting Blown the fuck out 27-3 by the patriots early in the 3rd quarter.
Way to show up on prime time steelers.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Patriots 30
Steelers 3

still in 3rd quarter

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Johnson can't catch for shit!!! :angry:

B6gt68.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@jack walsh13
Hopefully the Steelers can beat Seahawks next week
Cause I don't want to face a 0-2 Pittsburgh team, with their backs against the wall
.....And I can't stand the Seattle Seahawks ;)

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Steelers get blown the fuck out by 30 points on prime time TV:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Patriots 33
Steelers 3

5373659.png

hi-res-a0a310c4ca12c72b3f587dcc12d26c26_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13
Hopefully the Steelers can beat Seahawks next week
Cause I don't want to face a 0-2 Pittsburgh team, with their backs against the wall
.....And I can't stand the Seattle Seahawks ;)
If these muthafuckas can't catch the ball we will lose. Should have had McDonald in the gameplan more. No pressure at all on Brady. Bud Dupree, T.J. Watt and Cam Heyward wern't shit. Fuckin sickning. Keith Butler gotta fuckin go. :smh:

78gfjZ.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt. Enjoy that 30 piece you just got on the national stage tho.

#BlameAB
#LeVeonADistraction

Meh lose by 3 lose by 99 it's 1 L

National stage? Are the Steelers going to go down in the BCS poll now :confused:

I kinda expect to lose to the Pats kinda like you expect to have a losing season every year :cool:

Side note you post more about the Steelers then you actually post about your own team.....hmmm

#aintshittopostabout

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

National stage? Are the Steelers going to go down in the BCS poll now :confused:

I kinda expect to lose to the Pats kinda like you expect to have a losing season every year :cool:

Side note you post more about the Steelers then you actually post about your own team.....hmmm

#aintshittopostabout
You want BBQ sauce or honey mustard with your 30 piece tho?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

#aintshittopostabout
Thread Butler gotta fuckin go man. I don't know what the fuck he was telling Kelly what to do all week at the safety spot but he looked lost than a muthafucka. It's one thing to get beat, being lost out there is on coaching. Tomlin and Butler are at fault in this.

B1KPXY.jpg

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread Butler gotta fuckin go man. I don't know what the fuck he was telling Kelly what to do all week at the safety spot but he looked lost than a muthafucka. It's one thing to get beat, being lost out there is on coaching. Tomlin and Butler are at fault in this.

B1KPXY.jpg

I agree he had the defense improving his first season but since then. :smh: I been bitching about the secondary for several years now :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Steelers trade Josh Dobbs to Jaguars; Sean Davis nears return

The Steelers have traded third-string quarterback Josh Dobbs to the Jacksonville Jaguars for a fifth-round draft pick in 2020, the team announced Monday.

Dobbs, a fourth-round pick in 2017, lost the backup job to Mason Rudolph this preseason and was inactive for Sunday night’s 33-3 loss at New England. The Jaguars have quarterback issues of their own now after starter Nick Foles left Sunday’s loss to Kansas City with a broken clavicle and will need surgery.

“Everyone in that room, we’re good friends, we talk a lot, we’re close, we hang out off the field. Josh was no different,” Rudolph said Monday. “Great dude.”

Dobbs came through the practice facility before the news broke to say goodbye to players and coaches. His Steelers career will be best remembered for coming on in relief of Ben Roethlisberger twice in 2018, his first and only season as the backup here.

In Week 9, he completed his only pass attempt for 22 yards to keep a drive alive in a 23-16 win at Baltimore. Five games later, he was less effective in place of Roethlisberger at Oakland, finishing 4 of 9 for just 24 yards and an interception in that stunning 24-21 defeat.

But Dobbs can get a change of scenery — and, eventually, maybe a shot to play — with the Jaguars. Foles’ backup, rookie Gardner Minshew, completed 22 of 25 passes for 275 yards, two touchdowns and an interception, and he is expected to remain the starter for now, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Steelers players who worked with Dobbs believe he’ll be an asset in his new locker room regardless.

“Everything’s moving so fast. I’m sure he’ll be on a flight today, so there’s a lot of logistical things he’s got to take care of,” said wide receiver Ryan Switzer, who has been traded twice himself. “I told him to just breathe and know that even though the world seems like it’s spinning right now, it’ll settle down.”

With Dobbs gone, it’s something of a show of confidence in Rudolph. The team is expected to add undrafted preseason arm and training camp darling Devlin Hodges as its third quarterback, according to the Post-Gazette’s Gerry Dulac, but the depth chart just became that much more clear for the former third-round pick — not that he’ll think of it that way.

“It’s nothing new for me. It’s how I’ve always operated through the ranks of high school to college to now,” Rudolph said. “That’s how I’ll continue to compete and carry myself, but every single day is a great opportunity — especially for me as the backup in practice, attacking practice and trying to get the most out of it and helping our team win any way that I can.”

Davis raring to go

One silver lining Monday morning on the South Side is that starting free safety Sean Davis sounds optimistic about his chances of returning soon from the ankle injury that kept him out in New England.

Davis, who hasn't practiced since getting hurt in the final preseason game Aug. 29, didn't necessarily offer an update on his status, but said he’s “progressing” in his rehab.

“Every day, I’m taking a step forward, so I am looking forward to getting on the practice field this week,” Davis added.

He doesn't have a specific day in mind, but the Steelers will be back on the field Wednesday afternoon. According to Davis, there was no chance he could’ve played Sunday night against the Patriots.

“Ankles are weird, man. They support the whole body. … We don't want a small thing to turn into a major thing,” Davis said. “I know we’re trying to be safe, but we’re also being aggressive. The good thing about [Sunday] is it’s just Week 1. I’m looking forward to putting double-digit games, consecutive starts together, so that’s my next goal is to get back out there as soon as possible.”

The 2016 second-rounder also missed last year’s season finale against Cincinnati, but had played and started in 38 consecutive games before that. It’s just that the last two games he didn't play, the Steelers won but missed out on the playoffs, then got rolled by the Patriots.

“That was rough. We got scraped, man,” Davis said. “We weren't ready. It’s hard to admit that, but we got to look at ourselves first and get the corrections. It’s just one. It’s not going to make us or break us, but definitely didn't want to do that and put that on TV. Can't change it, but we’re going to learn from it and get better and grow.”

Part of that will include the development of Davis’ replacement, undrafted safety Kameron Kelly. That’s especially true if Davis misses any more time.

“It’s hard when you’re not out there. It’s just a whole different game when you’re on the field playing against Brady,” Davis said of Kelly’s performance. “ I could just put myself in his shoes back three, four years ago when it was me. Can't be mad at him. Just got to work with him, learn and grow and get better.”

Sad to see Dobbs go. Wish him luck. He's a hard worker and a good dude. Need Davis ass back there ASAP!!