Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn Spilane probably separated his shoulder tackling Henry
Yup. Damn. Good stop though

4w2Kif.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Yup. He's stayed away from that gunslinger shit and it's worked. Just take the underneath stuff and keep the chains moving.

Yt6Vyl.jpg
Steelers fans know Ben been doing that bullshyt for years as well as holding the ball so got damn long especially when BA as the OC. He's better at getting the ball out quicker now rather than trying to break the first tackle sack he used to do and that forcing throws he has been better too with some better protection but he always got one or two dumb force throws a game, but luckily it's a much better wr group that can make up for the bad decision. On another note, that Bush injury hurt.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Steelers fans know Ben been doing that bullshyt for years as well as holding the ball so got damn long especially when BA as the OC. He's better at getting the ball out quicker now rather than trying to break the first tackle sack he used to do and that forcing throws he has been better too with some better protection but he always got one or two dumb force throws a game, but luckily it's a much better wr group that can make up for the bad decision. On another note, that Bush injury hurt.
The Bush injury did hurt. Tomlin and Butler used Dupree to back off the edge and help out in the middle some. Spillane didn't do too bad overall. We may have to call the Giants and see about Blake Martinez but see 1st if we can patch this thing up. Was a big test passed beating Tennessee and holding Henry under 100yrds without Bush. Vince Williams played great.

Q2HHyx.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
The Bush injury did hurt. Tomlin and Butler used Dupree to back off the edge and help out in the middle some. Spillane didn't do too bad overall. We may have to call the Giants and see about Blake Martinez but see 1st if we can patch this thing up. Was a big test passed beating Tennessee and holding Henry under 100yrds without Bush. Vince Williams played great.

Q2HHyx.jpg
queue the shiddddd gif...not this game, but we gon need every bit of cover speed from inside lb and qb pressure/sack speed from 48 and 90 to top kc... Titans got down early or Henry would have had 26 more yards or if it went into overtime as he was just cranking up. VW and white boy LB did pretty good but I believe he got banged up pretty bad on his shoulder so I don't know if he's going to be the same but they still don't equal Bush. But I'm more concerned about the secondary getting back on track as they didn't play too well in particular 39 and 23 our best players. But we definitely need to make a lb call.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
queue the shiddddd gif...not this game, but we gon need every bit of cover speed from inside lb and qb pressure/sack speed from 48 and 90 to top kc... Titans got down early or Henry would have had 26 more yards or if it went into overtime as he was just cranking up. VW and white boy LB did pretty good but I believe he got banged up pretty bad on his shoulder so I don't know if he's going to be the same but they still don't equal Bush. But I'm more concerned about the secondary getting back on track as they didn't play too well in particular 39 and 23 our best players. But we definitely need to make a lb call.
Yeah. We'll see how his shoulder is. Butler and Tomlin has some work to do this week. Scheme is everything against Baltimore

lW5Eqa.jpg