jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Glad we were able to sign Cam Heyward. :clap: :clap: :clap:

IIe6Ov.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Just been off and on watching YouTube highlights every now and then throughout the seasons since they fk'd over kap...

I saw 22 at db and was like I hope that ain't william gay ass (pun intended) brought back... I got a passion of disgust for that muthafker and whoever let that muthafker ever start for as long as he did... I see it wasn't... If Ben, running game stays solid and d keep ballin there is a good chance at 7. Wrs look good...juju and Ben are getting back in the groove it seems 18 and 11 13 are solid. TEs are solid too. Ben needs to chill with forcing shyt especially when steelers are up with momentum.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Just been off and on watching YouTube highlights every now and then throughout the seasons since they fk'd over kap...

I saw 22 at db and was like I hope that ain't william gay ass (pun intended) brought back... I got a passion of disgust for that muthafker and whoever let that muthafker ever start for as long as he did... I see it wasn't... If Ben, running game stays solid and d keep ballin there is a good chance at 7. Wrs look good...juju and Ben are getting back in the groove it seems 18 and 11 13 are solid. TEs are solid too. Ben needs to chill with forcing shyt especially when steelers are up with momentum.
Tomlin needs to cool it with easing rookies into action and just play Claypool. I'd rather see more of him than Johnson or Washington dude is a beast.

esClPF.jpg