jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Duck is done. We not winning this game. :smh: Gotta put Lynch in. :crymeariver:

dmno7c.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Benny's running good... long as duck dont have to read and throw long I think we good. Short dinks and mid range 1st reads all he needs to do... And ravens don't figure it out and blitz him like jets did... save their packages on off and def for the playoffs

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Welp... they figured out to blitz him :angry::smh:... hes who I thought he was, but need the d to step up...but ain't playing like they want to win.
Yeah man Duck just doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball downfield ontime. He's an arena league quarterback. :smh:

KhSGWN.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Welp! Back to the drawing board. I'm not sure I want any of the damn QBs. That's currently on the damn roster. I hate that racist rudolph, the rapist big ben and duck trying my patience, right now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Welp! Back to the drawing board. I'm not sure I want any of the damn QBs. That's currently on the damn roster. I hate that racist rudolph, the rapist big ben and duck trying my patience, right now.
Gotta keep Ben. Season would have been a lot different with him. Franchise quarterbacks are hard to come by. Remember how long it was between Terry Bradshaw and Ben? 24 years to be exact. We had dudes like Steve Bono, Bubby Brister, Mark Malone. Mike Tomzack, Neil O'Donnel, Cliff Stout and Kordell Stewart in that span. Can't keep going after quarterbacks every 2 years in the second and 3rd round. We have more needs offensively. Keep Mason. Duck can go. He'll never play in the league again.

eUcESp.jpg

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gotta keep Ben. Season would have been a lot different with him. Franchise quarterbacks are hard to come by. Remember how long it was between Terry Bradshaw and Ben? 24 years to be exact. We had dudes like Steve Bono, Bubby Brister, Mark Malone. Mike Tomzack, Neil O'Donnel, Cliff Stout and Kordell Stewart in that span. Can't keep going after quarterbacks every 2 years in the second and 3rd round. We have more needs offensively. Keep Mason. Duck can go. He'll never play in the league again.

eUcESp.jpg

Yeah man I'm just venting. I feel if we made it to the playoffs. We would win another Superbowl. Because I truly feel the NFC doesn't have an answer to any of the remaining AFC teams. And it's just a matter which gets to the Superbowl. Yeah I wanted Duck to succeed. But in the words of Dennis Greene. He was who we thought he was.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah man I'm just venting. I feel if we made it to the playoffs. We would win another Superbowl. Because I truly feel the NFC doesn't have an answer to any of the remaining AFC teams. And it's just a matter which gets to the Superbowl. Yeah I wanted Duck to succeed. But in the words of Dennis Greene. He was who we thought he was.
Yeah Duck won't be in the league again. Doesn't have the arm strength. Tomlin should have taken him out. It was like a fighter getting bludgeoned in the middle of the ring. Not cool to leave a player out there like that. He was clearly lost as fuck. Gave us no shot to win.

eUcESp.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
No one wins in the league with backups especially 3rd stringers. I think mason will be okay. Ben and a good rb pick up (conner and benny can stay but we need another level)... I like that cat from clemson... and we good for 2020... d is finally coming back to Pittsburgh way... but still not blitzing enough... we need to get Leslie Frazier.

But real talk, all teams playing with these shit ass backups... instead of getting Kap deserve to get they ass kicked...

But we still had a chance bc of our defense... but Tomlin or the OC fucked up having duck pretend to be a real league qb... we won he just had one quick read and didnt turn the ball over.

And that damn punter shouldn't even be in the league... we need to get that black punter from Oakland I forget his name he needs to get a shot.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
No one wins in the league with backups especially 3rd stringers. I think mason will be okay. Ben and a good rb pick up (conner and benny can stay but we need another level)... I like that cat from clemson... and we good for 2020... d is finally coming back to Pittsburgh way... but still not blitzing enough... we need to get Leslie Frazier.

But real talk, all teams playing with these shit ass backups... instead of getting Kap deserve to get they ass kicked...

But we still had a chance bc of our defense... but Tomlin or the OC fucked up having duck pretend to be a real league qb... we won he just had one quick read and didnt turn the ball over.

And that damn punter shouldn't even be in the league... we need to get that black punter from Oakland I forget his name he needs to get a shot.
No question Berry gotta fuckin go. Nobody pays attention to the punter but when you have a good defense field position is critical and this nigga has been kicking 38 yrd punts in the second half of the season consistently. You lose games that way.

bx7goI.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor