The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good balanced 1st half against the Rockets.

XKn9Ns.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good win beating Golden State out there. Glad we were able to come back after blowing that huge lead. Tobias is the man. :yes:

X3vbFq.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't want Lowery. Raptors want too damn much. We don't need any trades. Stay just how we are. Chemistry is there for a title run. Let everyone else fuck up their roster at rhe trade deadline. :yes:

ZPODOv.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
every game either we are injured or the other team has injuries.....i was ready for this game......now its slop
Never seen anything like it Tanks. :smh: Thank God we not spending all that bread going down to the Wells Fargo to see the muthafuckas not playin. I'd be pissed as hell. Fuckin cheerleaders need ta give me some pussy or somethin. :itsawrap:

YcQ7FY.jpg

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm rooting for the Sixers. I've been following Doc since Boston. Brooklyn are the favorites. But if the team stay healthy, they will have a shot to crush their dreams.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never seen anything like it Tanks. :smh: Thank God we not spending all that bread going down to the Wells Fargo to see the muthafuckas not playin. I'd be pissed as hell. Fuckin cheerleaders need ta give me some pussy or somethin. :itsawrap:

YcQ7FY.jpg
them tickets are too high for those "resting" games