The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man that tec on Howard was a disgrace. :angry: :smh: Fuck these refs.

7lpMef.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Maxey & Milton wilin' again. I don't give a fuck what anyone says I'm glad we didn't trade them for Harden.

6S8xXj.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Now that Embiid finally has shooters around him we finally see what he can do. Dude is absolutely unstoppable in the post.

FvFWs2.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Korkmaz is doing a much better job creating with the ball in his hands. He's worked on expanding his game beyond being a spot up shooter.

JMS8Vj.jpg

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@datboi @tanks1 You trading Ben Simmons for Bradley Beal straight up?

98orW7.jpg
Beal for Simmons I would do it. No extras picks or players. I know Ben has alot of intangibles but Beal would help when Embiid is double teamed and you need to get Buckets in the 4th. Tobias bailed us out last night but I can't consistently depend on him. Ben becomes irrelevant down the stretch either its for fear of being fouled or his lack of taking a shot.

I would consider Lavine but I would need more back in return and I would need to bring in a tougher defender.

Booker/Bridges for Ben and Maxey. Maybe

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Beal for Simmons I would do it. No extras picks or players. I know Ben has alot of intangibles but Beal would help when Embiid is double teamed and you need to get Buckets in the 4th. Tobias bailed us out last night but I can't consistently depend on him. Ben becomes irrelevant down the stretch either its for fear of being fouled or his lack of taking a shot.

I would consider Lavine but I would need more back in return and I would need to bring in a tougher defender.

Booker/Bridges for Ben and Maxey. Maybe
I agree with all you said. I just gotta hold onto Maxey. I have a feeling he's gonna be a serious cornerstone piece to this franchise in a little bit. I just feel it with him.

vaat2S.jpg