The Official 2022-2023 Philadelphia 76ers Thread

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin Embiid hurt now. Moses Malone rollin' over in his grave at how fragile these bitch niggas are today. :smh:

WWpiLg.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Embiid gotta be careful not to get called for 3 seconds on D. Nigga camped out in the lane for 10 seconds. :lol:

VQLpop.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Embiid can't come out in the second half. He has to stay on the floor if we have any chance. If he dies, he dies.

JczqBI.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elton must go too:
If the Sixers didn’t trade Bridges and then did literally nothing but retain their guys after draft night 2018:

Embiid Simmons JJ Covington Bridges Shamet Shake Dario Furk Holmes TLC Fultz

~$18m unused cap for this yr All their own picks, including the one(s) that became Tisse

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I missed the Sixers game what the hell happened? Let me guess Sixers came out strong the Celtics let Embiid run out of Gas. No one else steps up and in the end the Celtics make adjustments that the Sixers have no answer for.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Elton must go too:
If the Sixers didn’t trade Bridges and then did literally nothing but retain their guys after draft night 2018:

~$18m unused cap for this yr All their own picks, including the one(s) that became Tisse
I agree. He fucked that up. Doing too much. That crystal ball is smashed on the floor right now. :smh:

ag6ged.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I missed the Sixers game what the hell happened? Let me guess Sixers came out strong the Celtics let Embiid run out of Gas. No one else steps up and in the end the Celtics make adjustments that the Sixers have no answer for.
Tobais Harris 13 points and Neto the first muthafucka off the bench is all you need to know fam. :smh:

sDg5zU.jpg

geezy

Star
BGOL Investor
Elton must go too:

Brown & Brand on different books... not just different pages...
They built Ford rugged & tough, yet play like lambos...
I despise the way they play... careless wit the ball... lackluster effort on defense far too many nights, and we dont have a consistent option to gaurantee we get a bucket when JoJo inevitably gets tired after 5 minutes of playing...
But we got talent... that if coachesd up should do damage in the league... i still believe

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Brown & Brand on different books... not just different pages...
They built Ford rugged & tough, yet play like lambos...
I despise the way they play... careless wit the ball... lackluster effort on defense far too many nights, and we dont have a consistent option to gaurantee we get a bucket when JoJo inevitably gets tired after 5 minutes of playing...
But we got talent... that if coachesd up should do damage in the league... i still believe
I agree with this 100%. I actually like the way the team is built but Brown is using them the wrong way. How the fuck you encouraging muthafuckas to shoot more 3's and they suck at it. It should be Ben driving then kicking to Al or Jo-Jo when teams collapse on him in the paint. Ben should post more and have Jo come weak curls (he can do this effectively) more often. Run more pick and pops where Jo and Al come out together, Jo screens Al's man while he pops out another 2 feet for open shots. You don't have to have top notch shooters to get quality open looks. Brown doesn't know how to make adjustments in game. Brad Stevens is making him look like a fuckin fool once again. Starting Thybull was a waste. Neto coming off the bench 1st was beyond a fuckin joke. That fucker has no business on this team. I hate Bret Brown with all my heart and soul and I hope we get swept so he can be fired.

ZVwQVP.jpg