The novelty of doing this shit would wear off in 10 minutes...

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're able to.... let us know how you make out when ur roof collapse from the weight of the snow......
:cheers:

I've spent most of my life in the snow region. You can't leave that much snow on your roof. It'll come inside with you.

Didn't think about this... :dunno:
Fuck it, I'd be on Facebook market place looking for someone to handle that for me then.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't think about this... :dunno:
Fuck it, I'd be on Facebook market place looking for someone to handle that for me then.
giphy.gif

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
a skilled job. I saw a vid once of a dude doing them roofs by himself in some other cold ass country.

gil919

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'd would be a 10th of the way in and be like..I'm DONE with this shit! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

1st off I got height-o-phobia so I'm not getting up the ladder..:lol:

You got to give these boys credit , no rope ,no safety helmets , no net nothing . Fuck that , I wouldn't even climb the ladder , Id be like man fuck that snow :tut: its time to smoke one :joint:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
wonder how much water that amounts to?

The rain to snow ratio is usually measured 1:10 in inches. So 1 inch of rain equals 10 inches of snow. So if we assume that compact is roughly 5 feet tall, then that would be 6 inches of rain.

Then we can assume the square footage of that roof is about 1000 square feet, which is 10 squares. One square is 10 width by 10 length in ft, so 120 in x 120 in = 14,400 inches squared total. Divid by 6 inches of rain, then that’s 7200 inches per square of rain and 72,000 inches squared total of liquid water.

Next, 1 inch of liquid water equals 0.0361 pounds per square inch, so that would make that snow compact roughly 2,500 pounds on that roof.

That’s assuming my math is right. :dunno:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rain to snow ratio is usually measured 1:10 in inches. So 1 inch of rain equals 10 inches of snow. So if we assume that compact is roughly 5 feet tall, then that would be 6 inches of rain.

Then we can assume the square footage of that roof is about 1000 square feet, which is 10 squares. One square is 10 width by 10 length in ft, so 120 in x 120 in = 14,400 inches squared total. Divid by 6 inches of rain, then that’s 7200 inches per square of rain and 72,000 inches squared total of liquid water.

Next, 1 inch of liquid water equals 0.0361 pounds per square inch, so that would make that snow compact roughly 2,500 pounds on that roof.

giphy-3.gif

ol' smart nigga :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Show off. :lol:

Seriously tho, I'm impressed and I don't know if you're right or not.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck that..what was them shits they were shoveling the snow with called? A nig need 1 of those in my life.. hell you could make money selling them shits..uhhh act like you didn’t read the last part and just direct me to them shovel shits

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you think dimensional math game on point I heard his kick game even better

dimensional cousin: my stomach still hurt

you know I couldn’t resist :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: