The Hairy Pussy Thread

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall can have them clean shaved pussies. I like women with hair pussy.

tumblr_p4wqquKZev1vtwi5mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo4x36PZdU1qmc6e8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oy0yp618FY1u09dlco4_540.jpg

08ef59b0b7f9e540efca7c0c31d24612.jpg

tumblr_n13ve5LNJ01sp9hhlo1_500.jpg

229465226690d99c4a9f7eb30d7c601d69793c61.jpg

DO5PvFN2_o.jpg

tumblr_o8h90puis71uhd1pmo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oq0dnxGhsb1sc24sso1_1280.jpg

3-BFCD1-EF-E057-4-C90-B05-B-06-D7-E902-AD7-E.jpg

Last edited:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
grow up bruh...women actually urinate down there...so yes there might actually be a hint of it there...
you think your balls are always minty fresh?

I manscape, and woman I date like that I do. Moreover, I use powder--copious amounts if I know I'm getting some pussy-- so my balls don't smell. So yeah, my nuts stay fresh.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you like hairy underarms too lol? personally i like her pussy just like her mouth soft sweet and hairless.
Most of the natural black women I've been with have had hairy pussies, even some of the white women I've fucked have had some hair down there. I just happen to like some hair down there.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I manscape, and woman I date like that I do. Moreover, I use powder--copious amounts if I know I'm getting some pussy-- so my balls don't smell. So yeah, my nuts stay fresh.

I use powder as well, but not if I know I'm about to get pussy. A fresh shower is all I need and I'm out there door, hoes hate when you're all powdered up and they go down to give you brain

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait! You kats actually mouth chicks without having them wash up first?

I guess she doesn't mind musty balls!

Carry on!
Sometimes shit just happens. Also, it pisses me off and kills the mood when I gotta wait too long for a woman to wash up before sex. I made a thread about it a few years ago and a lot of female members snapped on me. But I don't care. If we're playing with other and making out, and otherwise engaging in foreplay, for a long amount of time, it pisses me off when right before I'm about to get her in guts she makes me wait 10 minutes or longer while she's in the bathroom freshening up. It kills the spontaneity and passion for me.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sometimes shit just happens. Also, it pisses me off and kills the mood when I gotta wait too long for a woman to wash up before sex. I made a thread about it a while ago and a lot of female members snapped on me. But I don't care. If we're playing with other and making out, and otherwise engaging in foreplay, for a long amount of time, it pisses me off when right before I'm about to get her in guts she makes me wait 10 minutes or longer while she's in the bathroom freshening up. It kills the spontaneity and passion for me.

That sounds high school-ish. "Condom not handy, fuck it, lets go raw!" At least your reasoning helps explains how and why diseases spread and some unwanted pregnancies.

Carry on!

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sounds high school-ish. "Condom not handy, fuck it, lets go raw!" At least your reasoning helps explains how and why diseases spread and some unwanted pregnancies.

Carry on!
Who said anything about raw? It's high-school-ish to make accusations based off of one's own dumb-ass assumptions.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait! You kats actually mouth chicks without having them wash up first?

Seriously, I guess every man's different. A woman should prepare herself before the man's around and then she doesn have to "Get ready".

Sometimes shit just happens. Also, it pisses me off and kills the mood when I gotta wait too long for a woman to wash up before sex. I made a thread about it a few years ago and a lot of female members snapped on me. But I don't care. If we're playing with other and making out, and otherwise engaging in foreplay, for a long amount of time, it pisses me off when right before I'm about to get her in guts she makes me wait 10 minutes or longer while she's in the bathroom freshening up. It kills the spontaneity and passion for me.

I understand about being spontaneous but if she
A not clean, that'll kill the mood even faster than waiting.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seriously, I guess every man's different. A woman should prepare herself before the man's around and then she doesn have to "Get ready".

I understand about being spontaneous but if she
A not clean, that'll kill the mood even faster than waiting.

Yes! Seriously, if you consider preparing herself as taking a bath/shower before going out to dinner or dancing, then you throwing mouth on it out the restaurant/club, then yeah, I'm serious.

Do you though

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes! Seriously, if you consider preparing herself as taking a bath/shower before going out to dinner or dancing, then you throwing mouth on it out the restaurant/club, then yeah, I'm serious.

Do you though

Ummm I was agreeing with you :confused: