The end of HotDamnIRock aka Kain Carter

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Man dude got 850k followers, he better put that to good use. I know people with less on YouTube buying houses and cars and changing entire living situations.

But I see mentally he going thru alot. Dudes like him have a creative mind which is easily fractured. He thinks on way deeper levels and needs to look past that and enjoy what he has here in front of him

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Where do u a find this weirdo shit? This hot damn rock, that patrice dude. I only know about this subculture of dudes cause of bgol.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn did he say his wife left him seems like

he got depressed after that, or she put a curse on his ass..

yall could sleep if yall want to, be these hoes out here be into that shit heavy...

from them spanish to west indian to italian to irish etc,

they all a bunch of fuckin downlow witches... most american sisters would just pray ON yo ass..

which is really not much of a difference..

but I digress...

so he was in the hospital for a year and doesnt know why???

thats crazy..... he look like he was young and healthy just a few years ago...

and dudes is right... lots of brothers getting some nice checks once they get over the fifty thousand mark in youtube followers..

they say it aint enough to live on but its enough to take some heat off them monthly bills and makes saving money a little easier..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess hes going through his own maturation his mind isnt on making skits anymore. Guess he about to become a youtube life coach.

well dude almost died and he had a real close friend of his pass away...

the crazy shit if I remember it right, he got really sick and was in the hospital for a year, came out and his close friend was there to help him get back on his feet..

then out of nowhere this close friend dies...

so Im sure events like that could make a dude re-evaluate life

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
He seems to have the talent and ability to do so.

He's talented enough to be speaking to draw crowds if he can find a niche and package it right.

In my oponion as long as he doesnt try to take himself too seriously and keep it light hearted and comedic like his skits he can be a great draw. You can tell he wants to be taken more seriously than the messages he’s been getting about pussy and being a funny man.

If he can find the right balance with his old audience and build a new audience he’ll be good. He's got a lot to share about his own inner turmoils.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talks about people not being inspired to do anything other than "Fuck bitches" .. I watched his videos back in the day. I can see how his content would draw that type of fanbase.. #2 Fuck his Sam story. I'm glad whites helped us with that time period in our history. At the same time He has to know that while Sam got divorced and seperated from his fam by choice, blacks were getting merked for doing the same shit his precious Samwise was doing. So fuck his Sam story. With that being said, can't wait for his new content. I want to hear more creative, positive things from dudes like him. All them 'bitches be like' and 'niggas always be-' skits and vids are tired.

IMHO

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
So much done happened to die in the last 3 yrs to the point he don't wanna make her funny anymore

His last few videos have been rough to watch with the suicide talk. I hope he finds peace.

Not calling him a clown but; he is reminding me of those sad clown paintings.

When you make the world laugh but you are dying inside.

Dude has been through a lot and may never fully bounce back. But he is an artist he needs to keep creating, minding anything he creates for now will come from a dark place; it will be therapeutic.

I don't think he has anyone he can talk to that doesn't want anything from him.

:smh:

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Where do u a find this weirdo shit? This hot damn rock, that patrice dude. I only know about this subculture of dudes cause of bgol.

subculture? These Niggas and these hoes be having over a million followers and views. y'all be the weird ones for being oblivious.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
:lol: havent hard from this cat in years then I saw this cat's video in my suggestions. So now all those cats who use to spit player shit now have girls and have their girls in their videos talking sensitive shit

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he'll be great working in Hollywood, writing for TV & movies, and creating internet based shows for Netflix, ADD, etc.

I look forward to seeing him continue creating

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not calling him a clown but; he is reminding me of those sad clown paintings.

When you make the world laugh but you are dying inside.

Dude has been through a lot and may never fully bounce back. But he is an artist he needs to keep creating, minding anything he creates for now will come from a dark place; it will be therapeutic.

I don't think he has anyone he can talk to that doesn't want anything from him.

:smh:
He been fighting depression since he was younger. Almost killed himself but something happened which ended up saving him. Either he tried to shoot himself with a shotgun or he tried hanging himself can't remember.

But what's crazy is a lot of Youtubers I'm subbed to all have serious depression episodes. They all have 150k plus subscribers and you can never tell from the videos but they at some point came out and said they fight with depression daily.

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
That shit had no barring on him. 6 videos out of 100. If his whole act was Patrice then you would have had a point.

There were a lot of people in his comments that didn't care about that shit, but them niggas would cosign anything Kain did. His situation was a lot like the Drake shit. It's not like he couldn't make original content, but he'll forever have an asterisk by his name because you won't know if it's original or not.

I never watched his videos but I tried to support since he's from Baltimore. But after that shit I couldn't rock with him. Patrice was dead and he was lifting his shit verbatim, and didn't say shit about it until he got caught. He went about the shit all wrong. As a creator himself, he knew he was violating. The funny shit is he put out a video taking shots at niggas that he felt were biting HIS shit, while constantly biting Patrice and not giving him any credit. Like c'mon fam you wilding. All of his videos about men and women were based on Patrice's philosophies.

He did go on the Beige Phillip show, but even then he wouldn't man up and just say I fucked up. I can't fuck with niggas that lack integrity like that. And I can't fuck with niggas that fuck with niggas like that.

Carlos Mencia didn't take a whole act from anyone, but he took enough, and now you don't hear shit from him anymore.

Last edited: