MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Screen-Shot-2017-04-08-at-9.45.27-PM-1.png

Alec Baldwin Just Exposed Trump Fans As The Fools They Are On SNL

By Brian Tyler Cohen

Published on April 9, 2017

SHARE THIS STORY
Alec Baldwin’s latest Trump impression on Saturday Night Live – perhaps the only version of Donald Trump that a majority of Americans approve of – was as highly anticipated as ever. He did not disappoint.

In the cold open sketch, Baldwin, as Trump, makes a stop in Union, Kentucky to talk to “his people” in a town hall-style format. He says straight away what we all know he’s thinking:

“I just had an amazing week, folks… Gorsuch was confirmed, the media is saying nice things, and no one is talking about Russia. Wow, what a difference those 50 Tomahawk missiles can make.”

Baldwin’s Trump then decides to take some questions from his supporters. When one man gripes about jobs in America, Trump launches into a tirade about keeping coal jobs forever because “in Trump’s America, men work in two places: coal mines and Goldman Sachs.”

Another supporter asks about Obamacare and Baldwin promises to “get rid of it… all of it. Gone. After we’re done, you’ll never have to drive to see a doctor again.”

Yet another man asks about the Federal Rehab Program, to which Baldwin replies, “Junked!” A woman asks about after school programs, to which Baldwin also replies, “Junked!” Minimum wage? “Gone!” Houses? “Junked!” Lead in the water? “We’re going to keep that.”

After each person speaks, though, they reaffirm their commitment to the President. Although that may seem confounding, Baldwin uses a chili metaphor that is shockingly effective:

“It’s like you found a finger in your chili… but you still eat the chili, because you told everyone how much you love chili.”

Eventually, though, even Trump’s most ardent supporters will realize that his policies are hurting them, perhaps worse than anyone else. To them, I say, “don’t be afraid to throw out the chili.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Jay Pharoah reveals why he got fired from 'SNL,' says he's the reason more black women were hired
BYNICOLE BITETTE
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, April 14, 2017, 8:40 AM

http://bttrack.com/Click/Native?dat...A8oa01lV2Hd633hkgKr-SAez7b-vU4wW61dYblauZPSX0
The comedian held a spot on the late-night sketch comedy series for six seasons and famously impersonated former President Barack Obama.

However, he felt like the show gave up on Obama completely once Donald Trump began running for President.

jay15f-1-web.jpg

Jay Pharoah plays President Barack Obama in a March 2014 cold open of Saturday Night Live.
(NBC)
"I was like, 'Just let me do my character and we'll be fine.' (They) didn't want to do that," he told Hot 97.

Despite being overlooked for his other talents — beyond impersonating famous black men — Pharoah has no ill will toward showrunner Lorne Michaels.

He quoted Chris Rock in a spot-on impression saying, "I met Lorne Michaels and I ain't been broke ever since."

Pharoah's next move is starring in a Showtime comedy called "White Famous" with Jamie Foxx.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Screen-Shot-2017-05-10-at-12.51.29-PM.png

SNL’s Melissa McCarthy Just Made Sean Spicer’s Terrible Day Even Worse

By Brian Tyler Cohen

Published on May 10, 2017

SHARE THIS STORY
Saturday Night Live just released a teaser for this Saturday’s show in which Melissa McCarthy will reprise her role impersonating Sean Spicer, Trump’s Press Secretary.

In the video, McCarthy sings “I Feel Pretty” from West Side Story. She goes through a full hair, makeup, and costume change before emerging as Sean Spicer as the song comes to a triumphant close.

McCarthy has impersonated Spicer on SNL three times. The first debuted her spot-on imitation of the easily-agitated Press Secretary.

Her most recent performance came after Spicer’s infamous Hitler comments.

This will be the hilarious Melissa McCarthy’s fifth time hosting the show, and her return is highly anticipated for everyone. Everyone, that is, except embattled Press Secretary.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
nup-177205-0127-jpg.jpg

Melissa McCarthy as Press Secretary Sean Spicer on “Saturday Night Live” during the "Sean Spicer Press Conference Cold Open" on Feb. 11, 2017.
(NBC/WILL HEATH/NBC)
'SNL' teases inevitable return of Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer

Follow
Elana Zak@elanazak

Spicer returns!

8:37 AM - 12 May 2017

"The things you see in New York City. Melissa McCarthy riding Sean Spicer's podium through Midtown," one Twitter user wrote.

The scene was filmed near the CNN offices on 58th street on Friday morning.

It's unclear what the skit covers, but McCarthy already poked fun at Spicer reportedly hiding in the bushes for this week's promo.

The "Bridesmaid" star shared a GIF to Instagram on Thursday decked out as Spicer moving around angrily with the caption "straight out da bushes."

Council speaker calls for resignation of besieged correction boss

The joke came after a Washington Post reporter said Spicer was "hiding in the bushes" to avoid reporters after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

WaPo later offered a correction stating Spicer was "among the bushes" not "in the bushes."

However, only time will tell if that correction will stop "SNL" from serving up some jokes about the press secretary running for cover in shrubbery.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Lester Holt Cold Open - SNL

Published on May 13, 2017
President Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) discusses firing FBI director James Comey in an interview with Lester Holt (Michael Che).

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SNL's President Trump seals Sean Spicer's job fate with a passionate kiss

fired FBI Director James Comey, while another questioned Spicer’s trust in Trump.

"What if he’s lying to you?" asked a reporter during the latest episode.

Melissa McCarthy drives podium through NYC streets as Sean Spicer

snl14n-1-web.jpg

Melissa McCarthy and Alec Baldwin embrace as Sean Spicer and President Trump at the Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
(NBC)
"He wouldn't do that. He's my friend," replied the visibly shaken SNL Spicer.

Worried for his job, Spicer immediately began a dogged quest to Trump's hometown — using the same podium footagewitnessed in Manhattan on Friday— to question the President on his apparent lies to the White House mouthpiece.

Failing to find Trump in New York City, Spicer finds solace in a suspicious chunk of gum on the sidewalk before turning to a sage doorman outside Trump Tower.

PAID CONTENT BYDEVRY UNIVERSITY
Healthcare, Retail and Beyond: The Evolution of the IoT

9 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
Most shocking SNL moments

Go to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., the doorman suggests.

Trump says he could have new FBI chief chosen by end of week

There, Spicer finds Alec Baldwin’s Trump for a much-needed pep talk that Sarah Huckabee Sanders won’t take over as press secretary. He seals his fate with a kiss, embracing the President during a stunning confrontation over erroneous news briefings.

"Wait, is this like 'The Godfather' where you kiss me and no one ever sees me again," Spicer asks.

snl14n-5-web.jpg

McCarthy's Spicer roams Manhattan in search of answers.
(NBC)
"Yes," Trump replies, before their passionate embrace.

The sketch show also interpreted Trump’s surreal back-and-forth with NBC anchor Lester Holt on Thursday, concluding that if Comey’s firing won’t tank the White House — nothing will.

SNL's Pete Davidson recalls spending $40G on drug rehab

Holt, in a rare portrayal by Weekend Update co-host Michael Che, gleaned a bombshell confession from Trump that James Comey was canned because of his investigation into the President's alleged ties to Russia.

snl14n-3-web.jpg

Michael Che, as NBC's Lester Holt, goes face-to-face with Baldwin's surprisngly candid Trump.
(NBC)
"I fired him because of Russia. I thought, 'He’s investigating Russia. I don’t like that. I should fired him.' "

"Wait, did I get him? Is this all over?" asked Holt, asking his producer if Trump just admitted to obstruction of justice.

"Oh, no I didn’t? Nothing matters? Absolutely nothing matters anymore?" Che’s Holt added, in a possible reference an FBI agent's depressing reaction to Comey’s firing.

Alec Baldwin still gets rave reviews for Trump impression

"Who cares, nothing matters, no one knows anything, everything sucks," the anonymous agenttold the Daily Beast.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Dave Chappelle regrets telling ‘Saturday Night Live’ viewers to ‘give Trump a chance’
BY KATE FELDMAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 12:08 AM
chappelle16f-3-web.jpg

Dave Chappelle said he regrets his “Saturday Night Live” comments about supporting President Trump.
(NBC)
advising people to give the newly elected president a shot when he hosted “Saturday Night Live” just days after the election.

“I was the first guy on TV to say 'Give Trump a chance.' I f--ked up. Sorry,” Chappelle said at the Robin Hood NYC benefit Tuesday, according to MSNBC.

On Nov. 12, just four days after the election, Chappelle urged “SNL” viewers to bear with Trump.

Dave Chappelle and others say final farewell to Charlie Murphy

afp-od3he.jpg

“I’m going to give him a chance,” Chappelle said just days after the election.
(BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
In a 10-minute monologue, Chappelle, in his first major TV appearance since “Chappelle’s Show” ended in 2006, spoke about Harambe, riots in Portland and the relationship between the President-elect and minorities.

“I’m gonna wish Donald Trump luck, and I’m going to give him a chance, and we the historically disenfranchised demand that he give us one too,” he said.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'Saturday Night Live' says goodbye to President Trump, introduces Dwayne Johnson's fake White House bid

“Saturday Night Live” said farewell to President Trump’s administration and considered a White House run with host Dwayne Johnson.

The cast gathered for an endearing “Hallelujah” tribute around Alec Baldwin’s impersonation of the President, as the real Trumpfaces mounting troubles in the White House.

The sketch show took a cue from its ode to Hillary Clinton’s presidential election loss with the pantsuit-wearing Kate McKinnon behind the piano in November, singing Leonard Cohen’s heartfelt hit.

snl21n-1-web.jpg

Live from New York, the “Saturday Night Live” Trump administration come together for a "Hallelujah" sing-along.
(NBC)
“I’m not giving up because I didn’t do anything wrong,” Alec Baldwin began as Trump, repeatingMcKinnon’s bit during the cold open. “But I can’t speak for these people.”

Vanessa Bayer, Bobby Moynihan sign off from 'Saturday Night Live'

The show’s hellish Stephen Bannon and frenzied Kellyanne Conway emerged from their White House hideaway to join the sing-along in the latest episode Saturday, along with actress Scarlett Johansson as “complicit” Ivanka Trump.

40 PHOTOSVIEW GALLERY
A look at Saturday Night Live's most memorable characters

Trump’s adult sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr., were also seen grimacing with emotion.

With a world of scandals at risk of undoing President Trump, SNL contemplated a presidential bid with its host, Johnson.

PAID CONTENT BYDEVRY UNIVERSITY
A Guide to the Latest Garden Tech

article-snl-8-0520.jpg

Dwayne Johnson and Tom Hanks declare their fictional White House bid as 2020 running mates.
(NBC)
The 45-year-old actor and former pro-wrestler jokingly introduced Tom Hanks as his 2020 running mate and snubbed a hopeful Baldwin during his monologue, whichcelebrated his fifth stint as SNL’s host.

Priyanka Chopra, Kelly Rohrbach make waves in 'Baywatch' reboot

“Starting tonight, I am running for the President of the United States,” Johnson said, referencing growing speculation that he's interested in running for office.

snl21n-4-web.jpg

Saturday Night Live's Mikey Day and Alex Moffat portray President Trump's adult sons, Eric and Donald Trump Jr.
(NBC)
“In the past, I never would have considered running for President. I didn’t think I was qualified, but now I’m actually worried that I’m too qualified,” he later added, taking a jab at Trump for lacking political experience prior to his 2016 win.

Johnson’s political aspirations surfaced during a British GQ interview in 2016. He said he would be open to seeking public office, without elaborating if that would extend to a White House campaign.

Earlier this month, Johnsonsaid that a presidential runis “a real possibility.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘Saturday Night Live Weekend Update’ returns for summer with Trump sons, Anthony Scaramucci

Bill Hader plays Anthony Scaramucci on ‘SNL Weekend Update'

“You can’t threaten someone when you’re sitting down,” he said. “Even FDR stood up when he was talking tough.”

snl11f-4-web.jpg

Eric (Alex Moffat) and Donald Trump Jr. (Mikey Day) joined "Weekend Update" anchors Colin Jost and Michael Che to recap the summer's news.

(NBC)
Che also took on the recent debate over the Statue of Liberty’s intentions.

“When did the Statue of Liberty get so bougie?” he asked. “Now she’s on Tinder like, ‘he’s got to be rich and smart and light-skinned and 6’4.”

Halfway through the broadcast, Eric (Alex Moffat) and Donald Trump Jr. (Mikey Day) joined the news anchors to summarize the last few months.

Sean Spicer wants a chance at ‘Saturday Night Live'

“ISIS is on the ropes, the border has never been more secure and the story of summer is...,” Donald Jr. began.

mooch11f-4-web.jpg

Bill Hader appeared as Anthony Scaramucci.

(NBC)
“When you met with the Russians?” Eric interjected.

But fake Donald Jr. — much like real Donald Jr. — insisted the story was a “nothing-burger.”

“Yes, I went to the meeting, but nothing illegal happened. It’s like on ‘To Catch a Predator.’ Guy shows up to a house with a 12-pack of Mike’s Hard Lemonade and turns out it’s a sting,” he said.

Michael Kelly wants to play Stephen Miller on 'SNL'

“Guy shouldn’t get in trouble because nothing happened!”

snl11f-8-web.jpg

Leslie Jones also joined the broadcast to show off her “Michelle Obama arms.”

(NBC)
Briefly occupied by a fidget spinner, and then a Lego hotel, Eric kept quiet while Donald Jr. spun his story.

“My father’s presidency has been a resounding success and I will be cleared of any wrongdoing by a grand jury,” he said.

Bill Hader as Anthony Scaramucci, the fired White House communications director, also made a quick Facetime call with Che to remind everyone that he’s already rebounded after being fired.

Bobby Moynihan talks 'SNL' exit, new sitcom 'Me, Myself and I'

“The Mooch has no regrets, baby,” he said.

“All I did was sell my company, miss the birth of my child and ruin my entire reputation, all to be king of idiot mountain for 11 days.”

The rest of the show was a quick run through the summer’s biggest hits, including Lavar Ball, “Will and Grace,” “The Emoji Movie” and Leslie Jones and her “Michelle Obama arms.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
President Trump calls San Juan mayor a 'nasty' woman in 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, October 1, 2017, 1:55 AM

If only Puerto Rico had invested in FEMA Prime.

That’s the heartless advice President Trump gave San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz as she pleaded for immediate help in the season premiere of “Saturday Night Live.”

“You should have paid your bills. FEMA takes a few days unless you join FEMA Prime,” Alec Baldwin said as the commander-in-chief.

Sporting the President’s traditional golf uniform during the cold open, Baldwin kicked off the 43rd season by strolling into the Oval Office after a weekend trip to his New Jersey golf club.

He said he sacrificed the last nine holes of his game to talk to Cruz, assuming she would compliment him on the “great job” he’s doing in Puerto Rico.

snl1n-1-web.jpg

Saturday Night Live's President Trumps hangs up on San Juan mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz during her plea for help.
(NBC)
The satire mirrored Cruz’s tragic but real life plea for more federal disaster relief after the behemoth Hurricane Maria ravaged the island, knocking out power and depleting fresh water and food supplies.

Earlier on Saturday, President Trump lambasted the San Juan mayor on Twitter for complaining about the lagging U.S. recovery efforts in her city.

PAID CONTENT BYBLURB
5 Pro Tips to Enhance Your Photography

“I’m begging you. Puerto Rico needs your help,” Melissa Villaseñor cried as Cruz.

Baldwin’s caricature noted that it could be Tuesday or Wednesday until help arrives.

855911120.jpg

San Juan Mayor Carmen Cruz was depicted on the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" for her tough stance on President Trump.
(JOE RAEDLE/GETTY IMAGES)
“That’s not good enough,” the mayor retorted.

“Ma’am, I don’t know if you know this, but you’re in an island — in the water. The ocean water. Big ocean with fishies and bubbles and turtles that bite,” Trump replied. “We want to help you, but we have to take care of America first.”

Villaseñor’s Cruz reminded the President that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, which was an apparent shocker to Baldwin’s flabbergasted Trump. He then hung up on the mayor and called her “nasty.”

The season skipped over a whirlwind of summer scandal but paid tribute to the White House’s departed in Trump’s one-line to White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, after she warned him that ignoring Puerto Rico will only make things worse for his presidency.

article-snl-3-0930.jpg

Alex Moffat, center, takes after Sen. Chuck Schumer in the SNL cold open.
(NBC)
“I like you Sarah. You are a straight shooter. That’s why you outlasted Sean Spicer, Scaramucci, Bannon, Priebus and others,” Baldwin said, as Trump, to SNL cast member Aidy Bryant.

The season premiere also marked the debut of Alex Moffat’s impression of Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) calling on Trump for their working dinner over pizza.

“Ready for dinner? I know a place for great slices. You’ll feel like you’re back in Queens,” Moffat’s Schumer told the fellow New Yorker.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

BYNICOLE HENSLEY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Sunday, December 3, 2017, 1:50 AM

PAID CONTENT BYPROPER CLOTH

This New Shirt Company Is Causing So Many Guys To Switch
snl3n-2-web.jpg

Trump (played by Alec Badlwin) was visited by the ghosts of his past in this week's "Saturday Night Live" cold open.
(NBC)
Former Access Hollywood host Bush appeared next through a cloud of thick smoke to remind Trump of his very real role in the infamous 2005 tape where the future commander-in-chief bragged about using fame to sexually assault women.

“I got fired because I listened to you,” SNL’s portrayal of Bush said. “And now you are saying the tape isn’t even real.”

He said Trump, had he worked at NBC, would be out of a job — without naming longtime anchor Matt Lauer, who was booted from SNL's network Wednesday morning after complaints of sexual harassment in the workplace surfaced.

Whether or not the ghost of Christmas present was actually a ghost, is debatable.

Putin, portrayed by Beck Bennett, emerged in Trump’s Oval Office to chastise his U.S. counterpart.

“We put a lot of work into you, so much time and money, and you’re able to mess it all up,” Putin said.

snl3n-3-web.jpg

In the sketch, Trump was visited by (from l. to r.) Billy Bush, Hillary Clinton, and Vladimir Putin.
(NBC/SLAVEN VLASIC/GETTY IMAGES)
The mysterious figure in a black cloak that emerged next to haunt Trump in the Oval Office wasn’t the Angel of Death, SNL’s trope for right-wing firebrand Stephen Bannon.

It was Kate McKinnon’s Clinton as the ghost of Christmas future.

“You have given me the great gift of all. Sexual gratification in the form of your demise,” said Clinton. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to say this: Lock him up,” she added, turning the tables on the rallying cry among Trump supporters to have the former Secretary of State prosecuted for her use of a private email server.

Trump on Saturday night returned to blasting “Crooked Hillary Clinton” on Twitter and suggested that the lack of a criminal investigation was due to a faulty justice institution.

“Rigged system, or just a double standard?” Trump tweeted.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
EXCLUSIVE: Omarosa says she resigned and is leaving the Trump administration:

“There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with."

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'Saturday Night Live' pokes fun at Omarosa's White House departure
  • By David Caplan
Dec 17, 2017, 1:32 AM ET
gy_snl3_dc_1217_12x5_992.jpg
Will Heath/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Leslie Jones as Omarosa Manigault, Alex Moffat as Eric Trump, Mikey Day as Donald Trump Jr., Alec Baldwin as President Donald J. Trump, Cecily Strong as First Lady Melania Trump, Scarlett Johansson as Ivanka Trump, Beck Bennett as Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday, December 16, 2017 more +

This week's "Saturday Night Live" once again found fodder from the latest headlines to lampoon in the show's cold open, including jabs at recently-departed White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman, special counsel Robert Mueller, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and senior White House adviser Jared Kushner.

Alex Baldwin reprised his role as President Donald Trump, who kicks off the sketch in the Oval Office, alongside Cecily Strong's Melania Trump, saying, "You can finally say [Merry Christmas] again because the War on Christmas is over. Soon to be replaced with the War on North Korea."

WATCH:

A series of people enter the Oval Office with ornaments to hang on the Christmas tree.

Ivanka Trump, played by Scarlett Johansson, enters the room and explains to Baldwin's Trump why husband Jared Kushner is absent: "He's packing a 'go bag' before the FBI arrives," she says.

gy_snl4_dc_121717_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Alec Baldwin as President Donald J. Trump, Cecily Strong as First Lady Melania Trump, Scarlett Johansson as Ivanka Trump on Dec. 16, 2017.more +

Badlwin's Trump says he's going to miss his son-in-law, to which Johansson's first daughter responds, "Yes, me too. I will always remember that one time I heard him talk." That comment is a nod to the real-life fact that Kushner rarely speaks in public.

Johansson's Ivanka tells her father she brought an ornament with defeated Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore's photo on it, to which Baldwin's Trump responds, "Poor Roy, I thought for sure he would win. But 'til he lost. Then I said I always knew he would lose. At least America knows that I finally supported an accused child molester."

gy_snl6_dc_121717_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Beck Bennett as Vice President Mike Pence, Alec Baldwin as President Donald J. Trump, Cecily Strong as First Lady Melania Trump during "White House Tree Trimming Cold Open" on Dec. 16, 2017.more +

At one point in the cold open, Manigault, played by "SNL" cast member Leslie Jones starts banging on the window from the outside, while fighting off Secret Service agents, screaming, "Take me back. I'll always love you. Meanwhile, "The Apprentice" theme song "For the Love of Money" plays from her boom box."

gy_snl5_dc_121717_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Leslie Jones as Omarosa Manigault, Alec Baldwin as President Donald J. Trump during "White House Tree Trimming Cold Open" in Studio 8H on Saturday, December 16, 2017 more +

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, played by "SNL" cast member Aidy Bryant, also makes an appearance, as does White House conselor Kellyanne Conway, played by cast member Kate McKinnon.

gy_snl1_dc_121717_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Aidy Bryant as Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Alec Baldwin as President Donald Trump, Cecily Strong as Melania Trump during "White House Tree Trimming Cold Open" on December 16, 2017 more +

gy_snl2_dc_121717_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- Episode 1734 -- Pictured: (l-r) Kate McKinnon as Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, Alec Baldwin as President Donald J. Trump, Cecily Strong as First Lady Melania Trump on Saturday, December 16, 2017 more +

McKinnon also reprised her role as Sessions, and once again poked fun at his Southern drawl and small stature.

WATCH:

A mini Sessions appears sitting on the mantle, and explains to the Trump and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric (played by cast members Mike Day and Alex Moffat), "I'm not 'Elf on a Shelf.' I'm Jeff Sessions. And whether you're Christian or Jewish ... or that's it, we can all agree it's going to be a Merry Christmas."

Badlwin's Trump asks, "Wait, you're not secretly recording our conversation, are you Jeff?"

McKinnon's Sessions says, "Oh don't worry, I won't snitch. Because I do not recall who has been naughty or who has been nice. I only recall a simpler time when you were judged not by the color of your skin -- but, wait, it was by the color of your skin."

ht_snlsessions_dc_1217_4x3_992.jpg
Twitter/@nbcsnl
"Saturday Night Live" cast member as Attorney General Jeff Sessions on the show's December 16, 2017 episode.

The cold open then takes aim at Robert Mueler.

"I came to ask for a favor Mr. President. Could I put the angel on the tree?" asks McKinnon's Sessions.

"Of course, Jeff, because you've always been my little angel. Plus I'm pretty sure this is your last Christmas in office."

Says McKinnon's Sessions: "Oh boy, Well look this little angel's got Robert Muller's face on it because he's next. You got to cut off the head to kill the snake, and I should know because I'm a mischievous little mongoose."

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
SNL is probably putting together a Trump cold-open for this Saturday like we’ve never seen. Please post it soonest!!!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Trump saying something racist isn’t exactly news anymore, SNL laments

The Washington Post
By Avi Selk
January 14, 2018

It’s the job of “Saturday Night Live” to parody the happenings of the previous week. Was that even possible last night, or was parody defeated by the cumulative surreality of Oprah’s political explosion, Stephen K. Bannon’s implosion and President Trump’s spelunking trip into the English vernacular?

SNL at least tried.

“S-hole”

The week’s news was dominated by reports that Trump, in an Oval Office meeting with senators, called Haiti, El Salvador and the entirety of Africa “shithole countries.”

On SNL’s “Weekend Update” segment, Colin Jost didn’t even attempt to lampoon the incident and instead made fun of NBC’s censorship standards in the age of Trump.

“Trump attacked protections for immigrants from African countries, which he called ‘s-holes,’ ” Jost said from his fake news anchor desk. “That’s what NBC asked us to say, by the way, ‘s-hole,’ even though the president can say ‘shithole.’ Oops.”

SNL, which evidently had to wrestle with the same censorship conundrum as major news organizations after Trump’s remark went public, didn’t actually bleep Jost’s use of the word. Elsewhere in the episode, some viewers noticed, the network let an F-bomb through, too.

Some have condemned Trump’s remarks as racist, and Michael Che, co-anchor of “Weekend Update,” picked the theme up.

“When someone asked me, ‘Did you hear what Donald Trump called Haiti and Africa?’ I was like, oh, boy, did it start with an N?” Che, who is black, said. “But then I heard what he said, and I was like, that’s it? My job is to make fun of the news, but Trump saying something racist isn’t exactly news anymore.”

Che also mixed a history lesson into his routine. “Donald, you do realize how rich these places are in resources, right?” he said. “They’re in bad shape because they’ve been robbed and exploited for centuries by Western powers. So the president of the United States calling Africa a ‘shithole’ is like telling a kid you molested, ‘Boy, did you grow up to be weird.’ ”

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/01/14/trump-saying-something-racist-isnt-exactly-news-anymore-snl-laments/#pt0-183770

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'Saturday Night Live' pokes fun at Trump's physical: 'The president's gotta rockin' bod'
  • By David Caplan
Jan 21, 2018, 1:04 AM ET
gy_snl1_dc_012118_12x5_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- "Jessica Chastain" Episode 1736 -- Pictured: (l-r) Aidy Bryant as Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Beck Bennet as White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson during "Trump Doctor Press Conference Cold Open" in Studio 8H on Saturday, January 20, 2018 more +

The government shutdown and the results of President Donald Trump's physical exam, released Friday by his physician Ronny Jackson, provided fodder for this week's "Saturday Night Live."

The cold open features "SNL" cast member Aidy Bryant as White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders kicking off a daily press briefing.

"Thank you for all for being here," Bryant's Sanders says to the reporters. "First off, I would like to wish everybody a Happy Women's March. A million women strong out there to celebrate the president's kick a-- year in office. We did it, girls!" Women's Marches were held in cities across the globe Saturday, including Washington, D.C., New York and Los Angeles.

In a nod to the government shutdown, Bryant's Sanders tells the reporters, "If you want to blame somebody for the shutdown, blame Senator Chuck Schumer, hashtag 'Schumer shutdown.' Please let's get it trending, guys."

"SNL" cast member Beck Bennett, who plays Dr. Jackson, then addresses the reporters. "Once again, this is the president’s unbiased, 100 percent accurate health assessment."

Bennett's Jackson says, "It's my expert medical opinion, that the president's gotta rockin' bod."

gy_snl_dc_012118_4x3_992.jpg
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE -- "Jessica Chastain" Episode 1736 -- Pictured: (l-r) Kate McKinnon as a reporter during "Trump Doctor Press Conference Cold Open" in Studio 8H on Saturday, January 20, 2018 more +

A reporter, played by "SNL" cast member Kate McKinnon asks, "There's been questions about the president's mental fitness, and the White House has of course pushed back on that. Since you examined him personally, my question is, how broke that brain?"

Bennett's Jackson responds, "We did do a cognitive exam at the president's request and he passed it with flying colors. Almost no hits."

Another reporter, played by "SNL" cast member Mikey Day, asks, "The president has bragged about scoring higher on that test than any other president, is that true?"

Bennett's Jackson responds, "In fairness, no other president has taken the test. We typically only use it to make sure someone is not severely brain damaged or a monkey in people clothes. But the president grabbed me by the collar and insisted taking it. He has the grip of a guy who would fail that test, if you know what I mean."

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Jessica Chastain breaks down during 'Saturday Night Live' sketch on hopelessness in U.S. politics

SEE IT: Sam Rockwell drops F-bomb in ‘SNL’ flub

“The President of the United States refers to African countries aspoo-poo holes, and says all Haitians have AIDS,” Chastain begins, as Elder. “Does it even matter anymore?”

A contestant portrayed by cast member Kate McKinnon said absolutely.

“That’s really bad. That has to matter, yes,” McKinnon replies.

PAID CONTENT BYCOMPARECARDS

Skip The Interest.
Chastain and a jarring buzzer pointed out McKinnon’s failure to answer correctly and did so for the rest of the dark sketch.

Jessica Chastain calls for diversity in Hollywood

“Zero consequences and everyone just moves on,” Chastain quipped.

snl22n-1-web.jpg

Jessica Chastain appears to chug a bottle of white wine on a Saturday Night Live sketch dubbed "What Even Matters Anymore?"
She moved onto the latest round of salacious drama to plague Trump’s White House — claims ofan illicit rendezvous with Stormy Daniels, a busty porn star he met in 2006.

“The President has an extramarital affair with a porn star right after his wife gives birth to their son. Then he pays the porn star to shut up,” an increasingly exasperated Chastain told the contestants. “Does it even matter to say, his evangelical base?”

Kenan Thompson chimed in with what turned out to be a hopelessly naive response.

Strange scandals and key players in Trump’s first year

“To evangelicals, of course it matters. It’s against everything they stand for,” Thompson said.

Not quite, Chastain tells him.

“They say, ‘He’s just repented and they forgive him,’ ” she said. “And Mike Pence is like, ‘This is my dude!’ ”

Next, Chastain pitched hypothetical plots and asked if any of it would matter.

Haitians march across Brooklyn Bridge protesting Trump’s remarks

Could Trump fire Robert Mueller, the special counsel tasked with investigating Russian collusion, and get away with it? Could he hire illegal immigrants to build his border wall to Mexico — complete with unlocked doors accidentally placed “every 10 feet?”

“You’d think Trump supporters would get mad, but then Trump blurts out, ‘Chuck Schumer did it.’ And everyone believes him. They just believe him,” said Chastain, ranting and raving.

She then asks the contestants to concoct a scenario that would matter and invoke consequences.

Cecily Strong suggested that “Trump punches Pope” would be the end-all for the current White House administration. Chastain, of course, disagreed.

How Donald Trump ate the nation

“A lot of people still hate Catholics. Next,” she said, after chugging a bottle of white wine for the sketch.

“He cancels Olympics because flags are ‘GAY,’ ” McKinnon pitched.

“Are you kidding me? His approval ratings would jump five points,” Chastain scoffed.

Thompson then revealed what he thought would be an incident that surely make a change.

“I wrote, ‘Sex tape with Don Jr.’ I mean, that would check like, a lot of boxes,” he said.

snl22n-4-web.jpg

Could a "Sex Tape with Don Jr." spell the end of Trump's presidency? Most likely not.
Nope.

“Fox News would just report that he’s a family man because nothing truly matters. None of it,” Chastain replied, seemingly on the verge of tears.

The NBC series took the rare step of breaking the fourth wall as cast members attempted to comfort their emotional host.

“I know you’re upset about the way our country is going but you can’t just build a whole game show set and make us pretend to be contestants,” said Strong.

However, she faltered soon afterwards.

“There’s another election in 2018 and Democrats have a real chance in taking back — oh, my God. You’re right. It doesn’t matter. How does it not matter?” Strong said, before storming off the stage.

The sketch ends with McKinnon and Thompson giving Chastain reassuring hugs.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
LIVE FROM NEW YORK
LIVE FROM NEW YORK
SNL's Melania Trump gets advice from Jackie O, Hillary Clinton, Martha Washington, and Michelle Obama

10:32 a.m. ET

"Oh, I don't belong as first lady," moans Saturday Night Live's Melania Trump (Cecily Strong) at the prospect of attending President Trump's State of the Union address. "I wish I could talk to someone who's been through this whole mess before."

Her wish is granted by the materialization of former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (host Natalie Portman), who arrives dressed in a perfect pillbox hat and fully prepared to dispense her hard-won wisdom on how to handle presidents who cheat. "You're not the only first lady whose husband had affairs," Jackie says, referring to Trump's acknowledged and allegedinfidelities. "Jack cheated on me with Marilyn Monroe."

Melania isn't quite sold on the comparison, but soon she gets additional advice from other former first ladies: a smug Hillary Clinton (Kate McKinnon), an ax-wielding Martha Washington (Aidy Bryant), and a triumphant Michelle Obama (Leslie Jones), whose "perfect" marriage is just "like The Notebook, but black and rich." Watch the full sketch above. Bonnie Kristian

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Alec Baldwin’s President Trump calls into ‘Fox & Friends,’ eats McDonald’s on ‘Saturday Night Live’

Rachel Desantis
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, February 4, 2018, 9:40 AM

Alec Baldwin returned to "Saturday Night Live" for the first time this year to help parody one of President Trump's favorite shows, "Fox & Friends."

Baldwin reapplied the spray tan and plopped on the blond wig Saturday to play a pajama-clad Trump as he spent his morning calling into the Fox News morning show, sending off tweets and noshing on an Egg McMuffin and Diet Coke — otherwise known as his P90X morning exercise.

"I'm saving the economy, destroying ISIS and right now I'm getting my daily intelligence briefing," he told hosts Steve Doocy (Alex Moffat), Ainsley Earhardt (Heidi Gardner) and Brian Kilmeade (Beck Bennett).

When Moffat's Doocy asked the source, he informed the trio that they were, in fact, providing the information for his briefing.

'Saturday Night Live' takes aim at Eagles, Patriots fans in joke

baldwin.jpg

Alec Baldwin’s President Trump calls into “Fox & Friends” while lounging in bed in a "Saturday Night Live" skit.
(NBC)
"Thanks so much, your show is so great. Huge ratings, of course not as big as the ratings from my State of the Union speech, which was watched by 10 billion people. Including all of China," Baldwin said.

He also made sure to drop the names of political figures who have recently heaped praise on the President, like Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch and House Speaker Paul Ryan, who, according to Baldwin's Trump, thought his State of the Union speech was better than Martin Luther King's "I Dream of Jeannie" speech.

Baldwin also touched on the much-hyped Devin Nunes memo, which was released Friday.

"This memo might be the greatest memo since the Declaration of Independence. I don't know, I haven't read either one of them," he said.

Meanwhile, "Fox & Friends" also featured appearances by Chris Redd as Louis Farrakhan and Cecily Strong as White House communications director Hope Hicks.

"There are no real jobs here, you know? Every day feels like when a group of strangers work together to push a beached whale back into the sea" she said of her duties in the White House.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
41 Times Alec Baldwin Absolutely Nailed Trump

It's pronounced 'chyna!' Welcome to Next of Ken and in this episode, we're counting down 41 Times Alec Baldwin Absolutely Nailed Trump. Oh no... we done did. We went political on Next of Ken. Actually, no. We didn't. Whether you love or hate Trump, you can't deny that Alec Baldwin's continued portrayal of Trump is LEGEND. It's the perfect blend of accurate and hyperbole and we can't get enough of it. Did we miss one your favorite Alec Baldwin Trump moments? Are you gonna comment your disapproval of this video? Let us know in the comments

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Anderson Cooper (Alex Moffat) interviews Jeff Sessions (Kate McKinnon), Rex Tillerson (John Goodman), Michael Wolff (Fred Armisen) and Anthony Scaramucci (Bill Hader).

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Alec Baldwin’s Trump returns to SNL to declare ‘I don’t care about America’

alec Baldwin’s Trump returns to SNL to declare ‘I don’t care about America’

By Elahe Izadi April 8 at 2:36 AM Email the author

Alec Baldwin’s President Trump returned to “Saturday Night Live” this week in an opening sketch that had him fielding questions alongside Baltic leaders — or as he called it, the leaders of “Estonia, Lithuania, and I wanna say, Stankonia.”

And as the news cycle keeps up its frenetic pace, SNL once again jam-packed this cold open with references to tons of news stories.

Baldwin’s Trump declared, “We’ve also expelled the infamous Chinese billionaire, P.F. Chang.” He then said he’d “like to read a prepared statement to prove that I can read,” before deciding to “freestyle” it and giving a nod to real-life Trump not heeding the counsel of his national security advisers: “A big congratulations to Vladimir Putin!”

"Saturday Night Live" took aim at President Trump and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on April 7. "Black Panther's" Chadwick Boseman hosted and Cardi B performed. (Elyse Samuels/The Washington Post)

Then Baldwin’s Trump turned it over to the others. “Gypsy woman, you’re first,” he says to the president of Lithuania.

Meanwhile his internal monologue reveals just how bored he is — while referencing “Roseanne” ratings and the star’s political leanings: “I wish I was watching ‘Roseanne.’ How great is that show? Roseanne loves me. She’s like a good Rosie O’Donnell.”

CONTENT FROM HARRY'S
"When we talk about the rules of being a real man, those rules aren't just handed to us on a sheet of paper, they're pounded into us daily." - Mark Greene, Senior Editor, The Good Men Project Read More

[ ‘Roseanne’ ratings stay strong after its premiere is the highest-rated sitcom episode in years ]

When a reporter asks whether Trump really hates Jeff Bezos, following all those tweets, Baldwin’s Trump explains: “I do. I hate Jeff, because he’s way more mature than me and he admits to being bald, so I feel threatened on two levels.”

(Jeffrey P. Bezos, the founder and chief executive of Amazon, owns The Washington Post.)

Then when Baldwin’s Trump complains about migrant caravans, he basically describes “Mad Max: Fury Road.”

“That’s right — they are some Mad Max-icans,” the fake Trump clarifies.

Saturday Night Live - SNL

✔@nbcsnl

https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/982828183765639169

Press conference going pretty well so far. #SNL

11:51 PM - Apr 7, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Finally, Trump’s Baldwin wraps up the questions with an admission: “Here’s the thing that no one else is saying, and I’m the only one who’s willing to actually say this: I don’t care about America, okay? This whole presidency is a four-year cash grab, and admitting that will probably get me four more years.”

Despite that answer basically shutting up all the fake reporters, SNL had to add one more joke off the week’s news: The Easter Bunny — you know, from Monday’s White House Easter Egg Roll — all of a sudden appears behind Baldwin’s Trump.

“Does anyone else see this rabbit?” he asks. “I think this might be a ‘Donnie Darko’ situation.”

It’s been a month since Baldwin played Trump on SNL. But that doesn’t mean the show hasn’t used Trump for joke fodder.

SNL has managed to find other ways to skewer the administration and its critics, mostly by depicting the many people in Trump’s orbit that the public is increasingly growing familiar with: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, former secretary of state Rex Tillerson and even special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, in a mash-up with “The Bachelor.”

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
‘A storm’s a-comin baby’: Stormy Daniels makes surprise guest appearance on SNL cold open

stormy-daniels-on-snl.jpg

Signs of changing times are everywhere we look these days. So it felt almost matter-of-fact that in the midst of a cold open brimming with every character and guest star Saturday Night Live‘s writers could cram in, the show featured what was most likely its first-ever appearance by a porn star, and it felt as natural as anything else on the show.

The episode opened on Ben Stiller – in for the duration, it seems, as Michael Cohen, the president’s lawyer/fixer – talking on a pay phone to Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump, as FBI agents Chris Redd and Alex Moffat listen in. He’s panicked, fearing the authorities know about their “ollusion-kay” and “obstruction of justice-jay.” His attempts at using pig latin code fail before Trump, who “doesn’t speak Spanish.” This segment evolves to include Rudy Giuliani on a conference call, but Cohen accidentally dials the president’s former doctor, Harold Bornstein, played here by surprise guest number two, Martin Short, who answers the phone with, “Well hello, this is Dr. Harold Bornstein, would you like to know any of my patient’s medical history?” Short mocks Bornstein’s comparison of the removal of files from his office by Trump’s team to rape by having the doctor bellow the claim in a Jerry Lewis-like burst of manic energy. After offering Cohen drugs, Cohen hangs up from him and dials Giuliani, played by Kate McKinnon.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Signs of changing times are everywhere we look these days. So it felt almost matter-of-fact that in the midst of a cold open brimming with every character and guest star Saturday Night Live‘s writers could cram in . . .

MasterB,

How did you miss this:

Alec Baldwin Wants Melania Trump on “SNL”
"We know what you're thinking," claims the actor who impersonates President Trump.

and where all those other Great TRUMP/SNL vids we been missing :confused: :confused: :confused: