The Dame Dash Interview: Jay-Z's NFL Deal, Fall out with Biggs, New Businesses

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Outwardly he seems bitter, however his Instagram story tells a different story: on there he's a kid lovin'/ significant other (she's pregnant) loving/ dog loving person. & he's creating a program that supports up and coming artists. He's a very positive person, & I didn't know this about Dame. Seems like a cool dude.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
I've seen the entire interview Dame didn't
bring Jay up. He answered questions the interviewer asked period.

Dude asked his opinion on the NFL shit.

Dame said Jay been a slimey dude it's nothing new.

Dame also said JD should known how Jay moves. JD played himself.

Dame also ask for specifics on the deal. The interviewer could not give any.

So he said Jay got a job with the NFL then. Jay don't own Roc Nation to make deals off his word alone.

He also stated Jay is not making the moves he is making without the help of Beyonce.
You've heard the song Upgrade you.

He also said Biggs and him got into it last time they saw each other. Biggs stormed out and they haven't spoken since.

That's all he said about Jay Z.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So he said Jay got a job with the NFL then. Jay don't own Roc Nation to make deals off his word alone.

He also stated Jay is not making the moves he is making without the help of Beyonce.

He also said Biggs and him got into it last time they saw each other. Biggs stormed out and they haven't spoken since.

Seems like Dame gets into it with everybody he associates with publicly. Jay, Biggs, Beens, Jim Jones, Choke, Rachel Roy, Def Jam, even his boy Kenyatta.

Eventually you have to look in the mirror.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The thing is?

Dame STILL gonna look like the bitter broke attacker.

Just don't answer.. Say NOTHING

ESPECIALLY dame after the whole chatty patty and I apologize thing?

These men know after YEARS of interviews, how to move

Dame, Ja and Irv have done so MANY times in the past on orther topics

especially since they all faced serious legal issues.

Interviewer asks?

Say nothing, no comment or do the usual verbal diarrhea we know they are all very well skilled at.

Because they ALWAYS blame the media

but if you FEED the fire its YOUR FAULT.

Cause those OTHER men do not talk about ya'll.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Everyone you named made good money with that man. Everyone not gone like you, I fuck with the cat who stand alone. Niggas will call you crazy then bust a move off what you told them.

Seems like Dame gets into it with everybody he associates with publicly. Jay, Biggs, Beens, Jim Jones, Choke, Rachel Roy, Def Jam, even his boy Kenyatta.

Eventually you have to look in the mirror.

Don't matter how you look when it is what it is. He says nothing he probably don't have an interview. At the same time people believe a man that has a job is a billionaire. Jay don't own roc nation it has a parent company. How an employee make more than the company?

The thing is?

Dame STILL gonna look like the bitter broke attacker.

Just don't answer.. Say NOTHING

ESPECIALLY dame after the whole chatty patty and I apologize thing?

These men know after YEARS of interviews, how to move

Dame, Ja and Irv have done so MANY times in the past on orther topics

especially since they all faced serious legal issues.

Interviewer asks?

Say nothing, no comment or do the usual verbal diarrhea we know they are all very well skilled at.

Because they ALWAYS blame the media

but if you FEED the fire its YOUR FAULT.

Cause those OTHER men do not talk about ya'll.

Reactions: BKF

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Outwardly he seems bitter, however his Instagram story tells a different story: on there he's a kid lovin'/ significant other (she's pregnant) loving/ dog loving person. & he's creating a program that supports up and coming artists. He's a very positive person, & I didn't know this about Dame. Seems like a cool dude.

Because he's not talking on there.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Everyone you named made good money with that man. Everyone not gone like you, I fuck with the cat who stand alone. Niggas will call you crazy then bust a move off what you told them.

Don't matter how you look when it is what it is. He says nothing he probably don't have an interview. At the same time people believe a man that has a job is a billionaire. Jay don't own roc nation it has a parent company. How an employee make more than the company?

Dame should stop talking about Jay.

Cause Jay and them aint talking about him

He talks all about codes rules and being a man gossip snitching chatty patty...

But he is one doing all the talking.

And if at this point in his life he can't get some podcast interview without saying that man name?

Well then he got a boss.

His name is Jay

cause apparently he can't eat without his name coming out his mouth

And I'm a Dame supporter

Cause i hate how the world forgets how that man changed the entire music industry in his time.

But sh*tting on Jay CONSTANTLY aint the move

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Dame should stop talking about Jay.

Cause Jay and them aint talking about him

He talks all about codes rules and being a man gossip snitching chatty patty...

But he is one doing all the talking.

And if at this point in his life he can't get some podcast interview without saying that man name?

Well then he got a boss.

His name is Jay

cause apparently he can't eat without his name coming out his mouth

And I'm a Dame supporter

Cause i hate how the world forgets how that man changed the entire music industry in his time.

But sh*tting on Jay CONSTANTLY aint the move

Jay got pictures with the Rodger Goodell he's a trending topic. I could drop 20 videos right now he don't mention Jay so we can agree to disagree.

Reactions: BKF

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay got pictures with the Rodger Goodell he's a trending topic. I could drop 20 videos right now he don't mention Jay so we can agree to disagree.
He’d rather not mention jay it’s just that people know he ain’t over it and he gets emotional about it so they keep asking him.
Like ssfaree and Nicki. But he moved on now they stopped asking him.
Dame need some therapy man

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
He’d rather not mention jay it’s just that people know he ain’t over it and he gets emotional about it so they keep asking him.
Like ssfaree and Nicki. But he moved on now they stopped asking him.
Dame need some therapy man

Damn right he mad because he was spazzin on behalf of all them dudes. Then you find out ya partner took a job with them. Now they all shit on you. Yes he's probably alil skitzo. The nigga ain't perfect but I fuck wit Dame.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn right he mad because he was spazzin on behalf of all them dudes. Then you find out ya partner took a job with them. Now they all shit on you. Yes he's probably alil skitzo. The nigga ain't perfect but I fuck wit Dame.
Man them Jim and them got kids to feed. Friendship ain’t stopping you from doing that. Dame ego is in the way

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
When Jay go take a job with the NFL and sell all his shares of Roc nation. Jim and them gone be stuck. Don't believe me check Choke page or YouTube he told me.

Man them Jim and them got kids to feed. Friendship ain’t stopping you from doing that. Dame ego is in the way

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. You ain’t watching enough interviews cause they do mention them.
^^^

I have NEVER EVER heard Dame or Jay or Irv complete an ENTIRE interview WITHOUT mentioning Jay or 50.

EVER.

I don't think they even CAPABLE.

Yet Jay and 50 pretty much NEVER mention THEM.

And that says a WHOLE LOT

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Jay go take a job with the NFL and sell all his shares of Roc nation. Jim and them gone be stuck. Don't believe me check Choke page or YouTube he told me.
Choke tryin to get lit. He just got inside info on them from back in the day.
Get it how you get it.
I think he just trying to get some hush money from jay. Like they paid off star back in the day. Same blueprint

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame is brilliant, but a classic example of how attitude determines altitude.

Just ask yourself, would you want to be around this dude for a full hour? The definition of unlikable. Well, unless you're his barber...
I was saying earlier can you imagine Dane dash in that nfl meeting. :lol:
Dame couldn’t take that shit to where it is now

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame is brilliant, but a classic example of how attitude determines altitude.

Just ask yourself, would you want to be around this dude for a full hour? The definition of unlikable. Well, unless you're his barber...
And even his barber Kenyatta was beefing with him.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Choke tryin to get lit. He just got inside info on them from back in the day.
Get it how you get it.
I think he just trying to get some hush money from jay. Like they paid off star back in the day. Same blueprint

No I'm not saying everything thing Choke say is right and exact or, the nigga my Bible. Naw and i don't know nothing about all that other shit.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I'm not saying everything thing Choke say is right and exact or, the nigga my Bible. Naw and i don't know nothing about all that other shit.
I remember Star was going at jay and dame back in the day and russel Simmons gave star and buck wild a “record contract”/ hush money to stop going at them. Star been coaching choke. They both living in Atlanta right now.
Choke said jay paid him off back in the day so he wouldn’t tell that they broke his jaw. He probably want another check.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone you named made good money with that man. Everyone not gone like you, I fuck with the cat who stand alone. Niggas will call you crazy then bust a move off what you told.
They all were making money so that's not the issue. Dame ego is just to large for anybody else to fit in the room.

I remember he was going at Kanye until kanye cut a check. He even went at Vlad after he already knew how Vlad get down.

You can tell by looking at his interviews he is hard to deal with.