The COONS and Cube BALL LICKERS will avoid this thread. Back in Sept Kamala , Killer Mike, DL and Snoop invited Cube to a zoom call which he refused

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
First this is BS. The Democrats invited him to a panel discussion. Not a discussion about the CWBA. It was a talk and talk only with Jeezy, Snoop, Killa Mike and DL. Really?

Second, in true pandering condescending fashion, they called it: The Black Man's Listening Party.

Then they lied and say they met with Cube. But when Cube says OK, show the meeting, then its radio silence.

You need to know the facts before you try to defend the defenseless.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
First this is BS. The Democrats invited him to a panel discussion. Not a discussion about the CWBA. It was a talk and talk only with Jeezy, Snoop, Killa Mike and DL. Really?

Second, in true pandering condescending fashion, they called it: The Black Man's Listening Party.

Then they lied and say they met with Cube. But when Cube says OK, show the meeting, then its radio silence.

CAC

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Fool Cube said himself it's true. This is my last responding to you CAC

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said they were suppose to call him and they didn't.

He claimed that Kamala's people said they were gong to set up a call but they never called. He then said that's why he didn't want to be on that zoom call, because she didn't call earlier. Sounds like he's mad that he didn't get a personal call, pouted and didn't want to be on the zoom call. Maybe the zoom call was what was promised?

I don't understand why anybody gives a fuck what Ice Cube thinks? He should not be part of planning any contract with America. Him and all other entertainers can serve as a spokesperson but know your role. That's as bad as people thinking a failed celebrity businessman should be president.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh stop the bs. Who is Cube to be elevated above all others?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
From the 22:00 mark he said that Biden did reach out but he didn't want to make any moves until after the election..

The conversation with the Dems and other entertainers he rejected because he didn't think his point would get across effectively.

Reaching trying to make this something that it isn't.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
From the 22:00 mark he said that Biden did reach out but he didn't want to make any moves until after the election..

The conversation with the Dems and other entertainers he rejected because he didn't think his point would get across effectively.

Reaching trying to make this something that it isn't.
Listen if you are doing something for others and not for yourself. Then you should take every opportunity to get your voice heard and put your ego aside.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scroll to 23:53 MARK. Remember he said BIDEN's camp didn't reach out. More proof he's in it for himself due to TrumpKKKs tax breaks for the wealthy

Not in it for the tax breaks. I think it more to do with Hollywood and the big 3 stuff he complained about years ago.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Him and all other entertainers can serve as a spokesperson but know your role. That's as bad as people thinking a failed celebrity businessman should be president.
Bingo!!!

Do you know Dr. Claudia Anderson???

He had been trying to push his powernomics idea/ platform for decades. Noone would listen. So, what did he do? He sat down with Cube and weaved it into the CWBA. Now, because of Cube it is getting traction. People really think ice cube sat at his kitchen table and just wrote all this himself?? He consulted numerous black intellectuals about this.

Again, many of you need to read before attacking this dude who is only trying to help. We are some self defeating people. Mad cause a black man wants to help black people. This shit is crazy!!

I got a gook lover calling me a CAC because as a black man, I am defending another black man who wants to help black people. I must be in bizzaro world. There are truly some dumb muthafuckas in this world and on this board. Some of yall got more hate for Cube than you do for crackas who kill black men.

This has to be a board full of agents. There is no way this could be happening with real black men who are truly vested in helping black people.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ice Cube says Joe Biden and Donald Trump reached out to him about his Contract with Black America

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Listen if you are doing something for others and not for yourself. Then you should take every opportunity to get your voice heard and put your ego aside.

If a multi-subject zoom call is not beneficial to something that you believe deserves focus and singular attention, then it may NOT be beneficial to participate in.
Ice Cube had one advantage - non-partisanship. You and others on here are talking about "why doesn't he just jump in with the other dems...blah, blah, blah"
Because then, he is no longer non-partisan and has to "get in line" to talk to people, which is what y'all secretly want anyway.

For what its worth, I think the window is almost closed on any chances of him getting a plan done.
There are plans that democrats can put forth before primarily democrat-filled legislators.
Now, whether or not its filled with "minorities" and "people of color" wording remains to be seen.
I still commend him for trying, even if it fails. At least somebody had the balls to try to get something done for BLACK PEOPLE instead of the typical kum-by-ya singing ass clowns that have been doing nothing for years on end while white women and white gays get the lionshare of anything labeled "minority".
You niggas treat "tangibles" for black people like its a damn cuss word.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If a multi-subject zoom call is not beneficial to something that you believe deserves focus and singular attention, then it may NOT be beneficial to participate in.
Ice Cube had one advantage - non-partisanship. You and others on here are talking about "why doesn't he just jump in with the other dems...blah, blah, blah"
Because then, he is no longer non-partisan and has to "get in line" to talk to people, which is what y'all secretly want anyway.

For what its worth, I think the widow is almost closed on any chances of him getting a plan done.
There are plans that democrats can put forth before primarily democrat-filled legislators.
Now, whether or not its filled with "minorities" and "people of color" wording remains to be seen.
I still commend him for trying, even if it fails. At least somebody had the balls to try to get something done for BLACK PEOPLE instead of the typical kum-by-ya singing ass clowns that have been doing noting for years on end.
Man fuck all that bullshit. He had their ear and should have participated in the call. You refuse to answer the call, then don't shit on people for your missed opportunity.
He didn't have to be partsian to check with the CBC and see what they already have on the table and see what he might be able to offer that wasn't already being offered. Being nonpartisan just for the sake of being nonpartisan doesn't produce results.
Btw to say that Cube is the only person trying to get things done for black people is just nonsense. Stop being a stan.

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

For what its worth, I think the widow is almost closed on any chances of him getting a plan done.
I still commend him for trying, even if it fails. At least somebody had the balls to try to get something done for BLACK PEOPLE instead of the typical kum-by-ya singing ass clowns that have been doing noting for years on end.

He is foolish.

Trump could have done the plan right away since he is president....he played the same game with Steve Harvey and Jim Brown....Ice Cube is getting played by Trump. Why didn't PRESIDENT Trump say hell yeah and have one of those executive order photo ops ?

Biden has no power so holding his feet to the power before he can do anything makes no sense.

At the end of there day who is Ice Cube and what has he done to now think he speaks for the community and knows what plan should be presented

What is his receipts when it comes to being an activist ( not saying he doesn't have any but I am unaware so I am asking)

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Ice Cube says Joe Biden and Donald Trump reached out to him about his Contract with Black America
Click bait. Noone in the article does it say Trump or Biden contacted Cube, because neither did. Their camps did, only Trumps camp wanted to meet.

People think this just happened. Cube presented this earlier this year.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My fuck all that bullshit. He had their ear and should have participated in the call. You don't refuse to answer the call, then don't shit on people for your missed opportunity.
He didn't have to be partsian to checjk with the CBC and see what they already have on the table and see what he might be able to offer that wasn't already being offered. Being nonpartisan just for the sake of being nonpartisan doesn't produce results.
Btw to say that Cube is the only person trying to get things done for black people is just nonsense. Stop being a stan.
Yes you can refuse and he did. If your "opportunity" isn't a serious one, then you didn't miss anything.

"to say that Cube is the only person trying to get things done for black people is just nonsense."

QUOTE WHERE I SAID THAT! You lying ass muthafucka.
QUOTE ME!
You won't, because you CAN'T; because I never said that.
Ol' weak ass strawman argument.
You really got a bug up your ass for Ice Cube, don't you?
Did he fuck your girl?
Did he punk you and your boys?
Did he refuse to give you an autograph after you stood in line all day waiting?
OR
Does the idea of BLACK PEOPLE doing for BLACK PEOPLE fuck with your coon ass mind?
Your only response has been bullshit responses.
NOT ONCE have you given a solid reason as to why a black person shouldn't seek something SPECIFICALLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE. You know that once you do that, your coonery will be exposed.
I would never condemn another black man for trying to do for black people. Why do you? Cube ain't flawless but I respect that effort over a tap-dancing, yessir-massa ass line-stander who lashes out because they feel threatened by anybody else who has "massa's ear" when they don't.
All of you "why him?" ass niggas putting process before progress are in your feelings.
If he fails, he fails but I won't piss on him for trying because that's just fucking DUMB.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Yes you can refuse and he did. If your "opportunity" isn't a serious one, then you didn't miss anything.

"to say that Cube is the only person trying to get things done for black people is just nonsense."

QUOTE WHERE I SAID THAT! You lying ass muthafucka.
QUOTE ME!
You won't, because you CAN'T; because I never said that.
Ol' weak ass strawman argument.
You really got a bug up your ass for Ice Cube, don't you?
Did he fuck your girl?
Did he punk you and your boys?
Did he refuse to give you an autograph after you stood in line all day waiting?
OR
Does the idea of BLACK PEOPLE doing for BLACK PEOPLE fuck with your coon ass mind?
Your only response has been bullshit responses.
NOT ONCE have you given a solid reason as to why a black person shouldn't seek something SPECIFICALLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE. You know that once you do that, your coonery will be exposed.
I would never condemn another black man for trying to do for black people. Why do you? Cube ain't flawless but I respect that effort over a tap-dancing, yessir-massa ass line-stander who lashes out because they feel threatened by anybody else who has "massa's ear" when they don't.
All of you "why him?" ass niggas putting process before progress are in your feelings.
If he fails, he fails but I won't piss on him for trying because that's just fucking DUMB.
441bf21f13883bb46795140e16b93f10.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But why would Ice Cube say he wants a candidate to adopt his plan....Trump has been in office for 4 years ....

Ice Cube is really showing his arrogance and his ignorance
He said both candidates and the private sector. He said its too broad to be covered by just one side.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But why would Ice Cube say he wants a candidate to adopt his plan....Trump has been in office for 4 years ....

Ice Cube is really showing his arrogance and his ignorance
I am a big Cube fan but he fucked this up. I don't think he a coon but he damn sure isn't smart as he think he is. And for him to say he still doesn't know who he voting for well that's a dog whistle for I'm voting for Trump. He loss a lot of points in my book. Beaucoup points.