The comments are brutal LMAO

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
  • susniggatonyNigga put a shoe under the door so he wont go in
:roflmao2:

Thats a great door
Good steel door and frame.….. a lot of apartment complexes have them...….that's why we carry a rabbit tool......spread the door from the frame....get you in in about five minutes...… this lil shit here ...13"....costs about $2300....

https://www.thefirestore.com/store/...ase&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_content=12641

HYDRA-RAM One-man Hydraulic Forcible Entry Tool - HYDRA-RAM I, 13"

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cat thinks she's giving away his pussy...when she's just giving her pussy to the next man..

giphy.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Observe

A nigga with no other pussy in his natural habitat, outside his girl's locked door

Fascinating

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Youth & stupidity go hand in hand.
- He's stupid because he's about to WILLINGLY catch a B&E, an assault and property damage charge/case.
- She's stupid because she's not bright enough to simply tell him "it's over and I've moved on".
- The crowd is stupid because it sounds like they're actively encouraging this shit.

No winners here. Just a bunch of losers...
:smh::smh::smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Youth & stupidity go hand in hand.
- He's stupid because he's about to WILLINGLY catch a B&E, an assault and property damage charge/case.
- She's stupid because she's not bright enough to simply tell him "it's over and I've moved on".
- The crowd is stupid because it sounds like they're actively encouraging this shit.

No winners here. Just a bunch of losers...
:smh::smh::smh:
They always do.... a group of mongoloids surrounding the event being taped...… the pride of WS and what keeps that site filled with such videos.….. they will watch a mofo bleed out before they'd put down the camera and help....even if it's a relative.… this is what the youth {and some adults) of today have regressed to.... :smh:…. :hmm: