The Chi Discussion Thread

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man this nigga said he gonna make it right, wtf, you killed an innocent child, fuck you.

Man Jayda so fuckin fine

Dude really asked the bm for reverse cs lol, he still a fuck nigga lol

She woulda gave up the pussy to, dumbass

Jake need to quit that shit, he ain’t bout that life, reg on borrowed time

Em and chef eazy e, I see them doin good

School teach on some I do love my people shit, good look.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Jada Jada Jada, damn she fine

I don’t give a fuck what good deeds Ronnie do, fuck that bum ass nigga

Bran and emm bout to be in the lions den

Kevin, too much for one child to live through

When bran was cuttin his hair and he just cried, that was powerful

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
:roflmao:lil dude said “ I wasn’t going to lick your face”

To be from the hood Brandon has no street smarts

I would have loved to see the cooking scene play out more

Do y’all think there is someone out there in jail living like that?

Ronnie going to get that pussy

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Noooooo

But Jada do give it up to dumb niggas

She look like she nut quick

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I like this show but it seems so average at best! I would be surprised if they get another season.... i mean its cool. But hell this could be on netflix n call it a day....

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

El Chapo back in the day ... but that wasnt in a us prison

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
They’ve already been renewed for a third

Well thats good that they have been. But still the show is very average. I mean its nothing this year that makes me fee like i need to see it.. it doesnt have to be killing or shooting or anything of that nature.. but hell i watched yesterdays episode n it seemed like 30 minutes to long...

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I feel like they forgot to mention Brandon went away for HS AND College the way he dont know this common knowledge about Douda like everyone else. Like he must've really stayed to himself despite growing up with Reg.

:roflmao: Emmett involving himself in this track coach Keisha sex scandal like he don't have enough of his own problems already.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like they forgot to mention Brandon went away for HS AND College the way he dont know this common knowledge about Douda like everyone else. Like he must've really stayed to himself despite growing up with Reg.

:roflmao: Emmett involving himself in this track coach Keisha sex scandal like he don't have enough of his own problems already.

It makes sense when you think about it. Would you really expect a millennial square dude to know about the street hustlers from the 60s & 70s? I don't think Reg really knew about Douda until he became a shot caller. And Brandon didn't really "grow up" with Reg in the same way that Poppa and Kev grew up together. Brandon is just from the same neighborhood as Reg, so they'd recognize each other but I don't think they were ever close at any point.

Another interesting point about the Emmett story line is how it stands up against the Surviving R Kelly narrative. 20 years later the documentary would have you think that R Kelly is the Chicago Bone Collector snatching young girls off the streets but even the Chi shows how these girls were often willing participants ready to buss down on a nigga with a nice car who could let them ball out a little at the mall. Still doesn't make it right, but just don't reframe the narrative decades later to make yourself out to be completely naive to what was going on.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I swear man, I keep saying this but that light skinned detective needs to go...she dont intimidate no one...i see her trying to be a tough cop, but i'm not falling for it...the only time she was actually believable in doing anything was when she was at the prison talking to her son...

Emmet's arc...track coach just disrespected dude and drove like he wont standing there...this aint over by a long shot...#teamemmet

Brandon and Jerrica, this aint going to end well..:yes:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Brandon should at least know what the deal is after both Jerrika and his moms ex both told him bout Douda and now he just get $50k into his account and a new $75k food truck

I can see Emmett either getting his ass beat by that track coach trying to throw hands or Emmett will snitch on that nigga

It makes sense when you think about it. Would you really expect a millennial square dude to know about the street hustlers from the 60s & 70s? I don't think Reg really knew about Douda until he became a shot caller. And Brandon didn't really "grow up" with Reg in the same way that Poppa and Kev grew up together. Brandon is just from the same neighborhood as Reg, so they'd recognize each other but I don't think they were ever close at any point.

Another interesting point about the Emmett story line is how it stands up against the Surviving R Kelly narrative. 20 years later the documentary would have you think that R Kelly is the Chicago Bone Collector snatching young girls off the streets but even the Chi shows how these girls were often willing participants ready to buss down on a nigga with a nice car who could let them ball out a little at the mall. Still doesn't make it right, but just don't reframe the narrative decades later to make yourself out to be completely naive to what was going on.