The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Do you blame the millions of people with advanced degrees and experience in aviation, aeronautics, physics, operations, engineering, robotics, etc?

The wool been pulled over everybody else eyes but Cashie B got fruity loops and and the answer to the greatest secret ever held in the history of humankind.

That shit don't even sound right to you nigga lol

You've asked me these questions before and I answered them.

You're trying to single me out as if people with advanced degrees and experience in aviation, aeronautics, physics, operations, engineering, robotics, etc aren't coming forward and saying the earth ins't a ball.

You're the one that's obsessed and losing it. I'm good. I've been moved on.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

You're trying to single me out as if people with advanced degrees and experience in aviation, aeronautics, physics, operations, engineering, robotics, etc aren't coming forward and saying the earth ins't a ball.

No brother I'm not losing it lol I'm living mas

Do you think dinosaurs are real? That's a serious question.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Were real? I don't know. I'm 50/50 on them.
Were real, right. My bad.

For clarity

You are 50/50 on the existence of dinosaurs. As in 50% chance they were real and 50% chance they are another thing that the establishment (for lack of a better term) has made up and perpetuated a global hoax about.

Am I interpreting your position on the existence of dinosaurs correctly?

I'm asking because another flat earther dropped that one on me and I was curious if that was part the flat earth belief system at large. If I'm reading you correctly, it seems that it is.

Fucking.

FASCINATING.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

They not though.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
He don't think they real
Stars either

They LEDs on the dome

Jeeza paid the price AND the lectrick beeyuh

But he ain't stupid

LEDS = 70% eternal savings over real planets

WHY COME we get shooting stars instead of them just blowing out? And when they fall, where inside the dome do they land?