The Avengers Endgame is going to be 3 and a half hours?!?!? FOH

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
titanic was 3 hours 15 minutes

superman (1978) was 3 hours 8 minutes

i can keep going. this is not unprecedented.
Ok but I was sleep after 5 minutes of titanic. That shit was trash. Superman from the 70s I only seen bits and pieces and got bored because the affects are trash. Nigga shooting cartoon lasers out his eyes.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
godfather 3:22

lotr return of the king 3:21

schindler's list 3:15

the green mile 3:08

jfk 3:08

the wolf of wall street 3:00

dances with wolves 3:01

inland empire 3:00

the hateful 8 3:07

king kong (2005) 3:07

the 10 commandments (1956) 3:40

the right stuff 3:13

and many, many more.....

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Ok but I was sleep after 5 minutes of titanic. That shit was trash. Superman from the 70s I only seen bits and pieces and got bored because the affects are trash. Nigga shooting cartoon lasers out his eyes.

both movies are well reviewed. i liked both movies and i always bring up both when people complain about long movies.

i saw titanic at the theater. it did not feel like three hours. it was a blink for me.

superman i was too young but watched it on network tv in the early 80's when they aired real movies. it also never felt like 3 hours to me.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
both movies are well reviewed. i liked both movies and i always bring up both when people complain about long movies.

i saw titanic at the theater. it did not feel like three hours. it was a blink for me.

superman i was too young but watched it on network tv in the early 80's when they aired real movies. it also never felt like 3 hours to me.
I was In 8th grade when titanic came out and only went because a bitch I was fucking wanted to see it. Shit was boring as fuck. By the time I was old enough to watch Superman the effects were hot garbage compared to modern movies

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I was In 8th grade when titanic came out and only went because a bitch I was fucking wanted to see it. Shit was boring as fuck. By the time I was old enough to watch Superman the effects were hot garbage compared to modern movies

well i probably have a decade on you. i was too young for superman in the theater. but superman was considered to be top notch special effects when it came out in 1978. you were too young to go see titanic. especially at the theater.

and also if you are a film buff (which i suspect you are not) you really need to watch the donner cuts of superman 1 and superman 2 effects notwithstanding. they were actually filmed together and warner brothers changed how they were edited. there were some big differences in how donner (the director) had initially made the movies.

Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

https://g.co/kgs/Hb8yds

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
well i probably have a decade on you. i was too young for superman in the theater. but superman was considered to be top notch special effects when it came out in 1978. you were too young to go see titanic. especially at the theater.

and also if you are a film buff (which i suspect you are not) you really need to watch the donner cuts of superman 1 and superman 2 effects notwithstanding. they were actually filmed together and warner brothers changed how they were edited. there were some big differences i how donner (the director) had initially made the movies.

Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut

https://g.co/kgs/Hb8yds
Yeah I’m not a big movie guy . Unless I’m in the movie. I like to see myself

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

king kong (2005) 3:07

the 10 commandments (1956) 3:40

the right stuff 3:13

and many, many more.....

I'm going to have to check out Green Mile one of these days.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor