The 4 Big Money Certifications No One Is Talking About

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got links to any study material, been watching everything they got on YouTube
John Savil on YouTube for his instruction and I used TutorialDojo for the practice quizzes were extremely similar in the exam style of questio structure and how they basically try to trick you in the wording moreso than see if you fully know the material. Plus, the answer explanation were some of the best compared to other practice test sites.

You'll need to get some hands on with ARM templates cause it focuses a lot on being able to read them.

I also joined the Azure and Azure Certification reddit groups to see how folks doing the job day to day discuss and troubleshoot issues.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm, Need some advice. My gig is building a system from the ground up and sun setting Salesforce of which I'm an Admin. I feel that this is a good opportunity for me to learn coding but conflicted if I should just stay with SF and look for another gig. It seems like every company is moving to AWS. Not sure which way I should go? start learning a new coding language, stay w/ SF, etc... Any advice would be helpful.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Hmmm, Need some advice. My gig is building a system from the ground up and sun setting Salesforce of which I'm an Admin. I feel that this is a good opportunity for me to learn coding but conflicted if I should just stay with SF and look for another gig. It seems like every company is moving to AWS. Not sure which way I should go? start learning a new coding language, stay w/ SF, etc... Any advice would be helpful.
Isn't Salesforce SaaS? What is your role?

MYSTIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isn't Salesforce SaaS? What is your role?
I'm admin but the role is a bit saturated, Salesforce has these certs that anyone can buy. I have over 3 years exp but not sure with the landscape of the tech world.