That shits GOTTA hurt....thats gonna leave a mark..LMBAO!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you know that mofo gonna be on sick leave for 2 weeks behind that shit :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yojQln.gif

the funniest part to me is him bodysurfing on his back down the stairs.. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
In my mind I could hear that mf screaming AHHHHHGGGG , dipb...theb....DAMN! THAT MUSTA PIERCED A SPLEEN OR SOMETHING! :unconscious: Billy! Call an ambulance!o_O LOLLLLL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

you know that mofo gonna be on sick leave for 2 weeks behind that shit :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

yojQln.gif

the funniest part to me is him bodysurfing on his back down the stairs.. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

damn, that shit always works in the movies

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
The funniest part to me was that last cop, doing the complete opposite!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That dude was tip toeing down that bitch. Dude old as fuck and probably has pain all over his body

Lol Yeah, that last cop no longer does his own stunts.

Dude walking like he got a bad hip and two years before he gets full benefits.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Carry on......

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yojQln.gif

what about the muthafucka limpin behind him..

fuck he tryin to do.... ol hop along harry lookin ass,

ol limpin lester lookin ass....

if he moves just a lil faster, he maybe able to get there before the holidays

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol Yeah, that last cop no longer does his own stunts.

Dude walking like he got a bad hip and two years before he gets full benefits.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Carry on......

by the time he gets to the bottom of the stairs, they gonna owe that fart, about three days of overtime...

by the time he gets to the bottom Detox 2 gonna have over a million streams

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember the video where the dude ran the motorcycle into the spiked gate then started screaming? I bet dude was screaming the same way.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The funniest part to me was that last cop, doing the complete opposite!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the way he was tippin' down those stairs, he's definitely taken that trip the quick way before. He wanted no parts of those motherfuckers!

He was walking like his feet hurt anyway, talmbout "Ya'll action heroes don't get nan bonus or extra pay jumping all over this god-damned building -

and while you are home in a back brace all winter, I got to do your job too now. I got 8 months until my 30 years is up,

I ain't letting NOBODY fuck up my retirement!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A white boy with blue hair in the court house,they should of been prepared for him running.

That older fat pig had a chance to grab him and than after that he was taping the steps one at a time.

As Chuck would sing "Gooo Johnny Goooo"