THANKSGIVING DAY DISASTERS!!!! LOL ( ALL CAC EDITION )

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't eaten a baked turkey in over 12 years.
A lot easier just to slow smoke that mufucka over night.
These cacs destroying their homes every year trying to do some shit they seen on YouTube.
The ones that drop the turkey in the deep fryer while it's still completely frozen are the ones I enjoy.
You deserve to have your house fucked up.

Smoked Turkey >> Fried . IMO

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whats the name of this?
I have the Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer. Looks just like the one in the picture, except it's made by Butterball. I bought it at Home Depot a few years ago. It tells you exactly how much oil to use, what temperature to set, and how long to cook it (approx: 4 min per pound). The only thing you need to be worried about is making sure the turkey is completely thawed. It will can hold a 20 lb turkey. I suggest using peanut oil if you're not allergic. I inject mine with a creole marinade. Clean up is easy also. I will never put another turkey in the oven.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I have the Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer. Looks just like the one in the picture, except it's made by Butterball. I bought it at Home Depot a few years ago. It tells you exactly how much oil to use, what temperature to set, and how long to cook it (approx: 4 min per pound). The only thing you need to be worried about is making sure the turkey is completely thawed. It will can hold a 20 lb turkey. I suggest using peanut oil if you're not allergic. I inject mine with a creole marinade. Clean up is easy also. I will never put another turkey in the oven.