THANKSGIVING DAY DISASTERS!!!! LOL ( ALL CAC EDITION )

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First vid reminded me of that Fresh Prince episode where he burned up the kitchen :lol:
will-smith-cooking.gif

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Never fried a turkey before but looking how cautious they were attempting it seems like it’s known to be dangerous
Like Easy said it’s basic common sense

don’t do it in your fucking garage
Don’t do it close to your house
Make sure it’s level surface
Lower the bird slowly
Where gloves
I

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I participated in frying a turkey a few years ago and I haven't been bothered doing that shit again.
It's dangerous,greasy,doesn't taste good cause it's still turkey....

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't eaten a baked turkey in over 12 years.
A lot easier just to slow smoke that mufucka over night.
These cacs destroying their homes every year trying to do some shit they seen on YouTube.
The ones that drop the turkey in the deep fryer while it's still completely frozen are the ones I enjoy.
You deserve to have your house fucked up.

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Never fried a turkey before but looking how cautious they were attempting it seems like it’s known to be dangerous
I have the Butterball Electric Indoor Turkey Fryer. It takes all of that dangerous shit out of the game. As long as you make sure the turkey is completely thawed you're good to go. You would have to be an idiot to screw it up.

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hence why I bought and use:
72431e91-5669-42cc-8f65-a16a36ca4364.edc81bb51929c39c4061d6eea2a3ebbe.jpeg

Tells you how much oil to use and can be used for frying/boiling other things. Every turkey has turned out great, except one that I bought too big for the fryer so some of it wasn't fully cooked.
The only way to go.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I participated in frying a turkey a few years ago and I haven't been bothered doing that shit again.
It's dangerous,greasy,doesn't taste good cause it's still turkey....
You did it wrong

deep fried is superior to baked and smoked

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you have to stand back 12 feet and use prop's while dropping a turkey in the fryer just stop... :lol: :lol:
This one neighbor who used to live down the street from(he was Russian) was on his patio,he had the pot set up on a wood table..he straight dropped the turkey in the fryer like he was frying chicken :smh: heard this loud "KWOOSH" ,looked like he lit a bonfire in his yard...