Texas has sped right past Pennsylvania in Covid cases, and Massachussetts is firmly in its sights; FL and GA are in its furious pursuit

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I am. Thank you. What do you mean you've seen me here before? I just got here yesterday.
I meant to say that I have NOT seen you before. In my hasty typing, I evidently omitted the word "NOT"... and as you can see, the change in meaning was severe. Welcome.. BGOL is not for the fainted hearted women (or men)...If you have a tough skin, you should be able to thrive. Do not let the banter get to you; most of what you read is keyboard courage...Also take encouragement from the fact that women have survived on this forum. Miss Mighty has been here for almost 20 years. She may still be moderator - though she only makes occasional appearances. Camille is another female on the forum, and is a more active participant than most of the other female members.. Also, the forum has the best and most enlightened owner in the business, who strives to make the goings here hospitable for women.... Otherwise, a warm welcome mama! Remember, if you are unsure about anything, and want to be right about everything, just agree with and support whatever I say..lolololol

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
That is everywhere. Ass long as they raise the death certificate number of how many they can put on there as cv-19 deaths. While other countries were beating people making them stay inside America was pushing it's numbers up in different ways. There was some whistle blowing on this but they shut them up real quick. I personally know a lady in B'ham whose daughter died around 2 months or so ago and she did not die from cv-19. She did not have it but a few weeks ago they came to here mother for permission to change her death certificate to cv-19. They have always said we live at the mercy of whites. If they can create cv-19 and then be in control of the lock down and the cure then it really does seem we exist at the mercy of them. With no punishment for doing this it makes it fair seeming to create more.

I have heard people before lamenting the stats coming from some of these places; I even saw the complaint levied by that Florida woman last week. Most of the time, I stick to the numbers because the lies coming from the right make my blood boil. What makes me more angry is that I often feel that the left does not rebut the bullshit from rightwing nuts more forcefully

Last edited:

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I was at Walmart today, and it was chockfull of cynical fools without respect or adherence, whatsoever, to social distancing guidelines. I could not wait to get the fuck out of that store. I really believe that fools have become callous and indifferent. They have not seen anyone die or get sick, and have come to acquire a disdain for the danger of being in each other's faces. I am going to buy a Costco membership. At least Costco is enforcing facemask requirements... What these fools do not realise is that the incidence of Covid in Texas has multiplied 50x, and the place is that much more dangerous to their well being
This is there MO. These are the same people that think that black lungs is a badge of honor working the coal mines. They don’t mind be cannon fodder as long the economy is still going.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is there MO. These are the same people that think that black lungs is a badge of honor working the coal mines. They don’t mind be cannon fodder as long the economy is still going.
If it’s still going for them. They don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I ain't no "brah" but I guess we can agree to disagree.

Elderly whites are dying due to Vitamin D-3 deficiencies and lack of natural sunlight, 10 minutes per day for whites, 20 minutes per day for blacks.

Elderly blacks are getting hit hard for the same reasons. However the voting populace between 18-40 of whites, majority will be untouched.

You have to look at the socioeconomic factors at play here...most white people aren't piled up with parents and grandparents and small kids in one unit/house like blacks and hispanics tend to do, for no other reason than fuckin' POVERTY.

Most white women and young white dudes and working as cashiers and servers or overnight stockers coming into direct contact with truckers who've been cross-country touching gas stations all over with increased exposures.

I'm being dramatic but the fact of the matter is the poorer you are, the more contact with poor people of color you have, the more likely one is to contract.

Most whites REALLY are precluded from that because MOST white people live in ALL white communities in the USA. This country is still segregated as fuck.

That being said, its generally understood that 90% of Covid patients will recover with minimal issues, 8% will get dumb sick and need hospitalization and 2% are going to die. As of NOW, it'll never hit close to home for MOST people, especially whites.

Its just like HIV, MOST black people still don't know anybody who is living with it or has it, 45 years later and people still raw fucking. The same will happen with Covid but less so. Its just not virulent enough right NOW. However if the right strain mutates, that could all change.

Also as far as I am concerned, I think the shit has BEEN in the USA for years...it just took somebody taking it back to China and those fuckers having a 20k strong potluck for it to pop off.

Main takeaway is to overdose on Vitamin D-3, zinc and vitamin C for a while and hope for the best because its clear the CDC is lying their asses off. They either know exactly what this is and how to treat it or they REALLY don't know shit and that is worse.

Mutation is the one thing I fear most. What if this Covid becomes more virulent? What if it mutates into a form that inflicts a 60% mortality? Could we be back to the days of the Black Plague, where half of the people in Europe were wiped out? Interestingly, the Black Plague came from the same place as Covid has. In that cases it came via the Silk Roads, was conveyed across the Black Sea in ships, and offloaded into mainland Europe from ports in Italy. Is it not an irony how history repeats itself....? By the way, I believe the Chinese when they say it originated in a market in Wuhan. There are a lot of dangerous viruses in wild animals, and that is why shit keeps starting in China where the only legged thing the MOFOs wont eat is a table- unless someone somehow contrives to dowse it in that nasty sweet sour or soy sauce of theirs..

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

The thing these people refuse to understand, about our angry apprehension, is that what they allow to happen to them ultimately threatens us. The world is not a bubble; and if an idiot afflicted with Covid-19 is within my vicinity, he risks transmitting it to me.

drae_joker

Potential Star
OG Investor
I meant to say that I have NOT seen you before. In my hasty typing, I evidently omitted the word "NOT"... and as you can see, the change in meaning was severe. Welcome.. BGOL is not for the fainted hearted women (or men)...If you have a tough skin, you should be able to thrive. Do not let the banter get to you; most of what you read is keyboard courage...Also take encouragement from the fact that women have survived on this forum. Miss Mighty has been here for almost 20 years. She may still be moderator - though she only makes occasional appearances. Camille is another female on the forum, and is a more active participant than most of the other female members.. Also, the forum has the best and most enlightened owner in the business, who strives to make the goings here hospitable for women.... Otherwise, a warm welcome mama! Remember, if you are unsure about anything, and want to be right about everything, just agree with and support whatever I say..lolololol
I agree with his sentiment. I've been here forever and only come out of lurking occasionally. My ex introduced me to this site nearly 20 years ago and I finally created my own account a few years ago. For the most part people have been friendly. Welcome aboard :)

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Elderly whites are dying due to Vitamin D-3 deficiencies and lack of natural sunlight, 10 minutes per day for whites, 20 minutes per day for blacks.

Elderly blacks are getting hit hard for the same reasons. However the voting populace between 18-40 of whites, majority will be untouched.

You have to look at the socioeconomic factors at play here...most white people aren't piled up with parents and grandparents and small kids in one unit/house like blacks and hispanics tend to do, for no other reason than fuckin' POVERTY.

Most white women and young white dudes and working as cashiers and servers or overnight stockers coming into direct contact with truckers who've been cross-country touching gas stations all over with increased exposures.

I'm being dramatic but the fact of the matter is the poorer you are, the more contact with poor people of color you have, the more likely one is to contract.

Most whites REALLY are precluded from that because MOST white people live in ALL white communities in the USA. This country is still segregated as fuck.

That being said, its generally understood that 90% of Covid patients will recover with minimal issues, 8% will get dumb sick and need hospitalization and 2% are going to die. As of NOW, it'll never hit close to home for MOST people, especially whites.

Its just like HIV, MOST black people still don't know anybody who is living with it or has it, 45 years later and people still raw fucking. The same will happen with Covid but less so. Its just not virulent enough right NOW. However if the right strain mutates, that could all change.

Also as far as I am concerned, I think the shit has BEEN in the USA for years...it just took somebody taking it back to China and those fuckers having a 20k strong potluck for it to pop off.

Main takeaway is to overdose on Vitamin D-3, zinc and vitamin C for a while and hope for the best because its clear the CDC is lying their asses off. They either know exactly what this is and how to treat it or they REALLY don't know shit and that is worse.

Like I said...brah...

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Then you would be an absolute fool.

The absolute fool is you who spouts baseless allegations. Scientists world wide generally agree with the Chinese thesis. What are you credentials? On what basis are you saying that you believe Covid has been in the US for a long time? Something does not become fact just because YOU spout it.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
never seen so many people doin dumb shit.....
damn near every hood here got people hangin out like its a bbq block party.......just begging for death.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
People still don't understand what's happening. This plague is serious as fuck, but the numbers ain't there yet to KEEP people fearful(getting them fearful was easy for the most part). We talking 100k deaths out of 330 million. So .02 percent of the population has died. This shit has not touched enough people yet. Combine that with people going broke and folks just tired and disconnected from it. :smh:

Unfortunately, the deaths can be 300,000 and that would be .08 percent of the population. Still not enough to CONTINUE folks being fearful.

The sentiment is only going to get worse without the significant spikes in DEATHS(not cases) in places that have reopened. Folks acting like people know people who are dead and walking around like :D'Fuck it!" That's not what's happening. This shit is just so distant to most people. This can't happen to them until it does.

At this point, I won't even argue with people who are for reopening. Spikes in death didn't really happen...YET. Folks can participate, but I won't. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. That's a good thing because there won't be much death. But if they wrong, it's their lives. My family isolating until 2021 regardless. Folks can laugh and call us paranoid. No fucks to give.

Im at the point I don't care,anymore....If,people rather be around other people like this then it's their fault that they got the coronavirus. You got health expert after expert say we need to social distance and wear a mask and gloves but people dont want to listen.

It's all about keeping their freedom.

These people act like health experts, governors and etc want to keep them inside the house..lol..

Hell,you don't even have to stay home but you gotta stay at a distance and wear a mask. These people don't want to do that talking about it's tyranny to wear a mask....

Fuck every last one of them...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m watching the local news here in Vegas and they are showing beaches around the country jam packed with mofos not following guidelines.

All it takes is one mofo to show up out there to spread that shit.

deca_dyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said...brah...

ok gurl. have it your way.
The absolute fool is you who spouts baseless allegations. Scientists world wide generally agree with the Chinese thesis. What are you credentials? On what basis are you saying that you believe Covid has been in the US for a long time? Something does not become fact just because YOU spout it.
whatever you say Kunta.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking about it all goddamn day ain’t gonna make it disappear either.
talkin about it keeps u INFORMED , if u r willing to be informed & learned! i like to be educated about the world around me , thats how people grow intellectually,
ive been watching programs with scientists & virologist & healthcare professionals ( i have basic highschool biology & chemistry education)and i learnt alot in these 4 weeks and its allowed me to make educated decisions, and allows me to be able to listen in on medical talks & even read their papers & research& studies.
i originally started 2 threads on bgol where i asked the medically inclined bruhs to chime in , to get a conversation going about this crisis, but got no traction, it didnt discourage me, i just thought, for all the learned folks we have on bgol in a lockdown maybe we all can exchange info and insights on it, as in black folks inform & help each other

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People still don't understand what's happening. This plague is serious as fuck, but the numbers ain't there yet to KEEP people fearful(getting them fearful was easy for the most part). We talking 100k deaths out of 330 million. So .02 percent of the population has died. This shit has not touched enough people yet. Combine that with people going broke and folks just tired and disconnected from it. :smh:

Unfortunately, the deaths can be 300,000 and that would be .08 percent of the population. Still not enough to CONTINUE folks being fearful.

The sentiment is only going to get worse without the significant spikes in DEATHS(not cases) in places that have reopened. Folks acting like people know people who are dead and walking around like :D'Fuck it!" That's not what's happening. This shit is just so distant to most people. This can't happen to them until it does.

At this point, I won't even argue with people who are for reopening. Spikes in death didn't really happen...YET. Folks can participate, but I won't. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. That's a good thing because there won't be much death. But if they wrong, it's their lives. My family isolating until 2021 regardless. Folks can laugh and call us paranoid. No fucks to give.

AMEN TO THAT DOC

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

whatever you say Kunta.
You just joined this forum yesterday, and you cannot start calling people ethnic names. Nobody knows you, nobody invited you into my thread.. In future, do not respond to anything I say.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We didn t shut down to stop deaths only......we really shut down to prevent the hospital system from being too overwhelmed

That .02 percent if you get to 1% their arent enough ICU beds to take care of the sick

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Props bro

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Are you a woman? If so, welcome, especially since I have seen you here before
I am. Thank you. What do you mean you've seen me here before? I just got here yesterday.
Mutation is the one thing I fear most. What if this Covid becomes more virulent? What if it mutates into a form that inflicts a 60% mortality? Could we be back to the days of the Black Plague, where half of the people in Europe were wiped out? Interestingly, the Black Plague came from the same place as Covid has. In that cases it came via the Silk Roads, was conveyed across the Black Sea in ships, and offloaded into mainland Europe from ports in Italy. Is it not an irony how history repeats itself....? By the way, I believe the Chinese when they say it originated in a market in Wuhan. There are a lot of dangerous viruses in wild animals, and that is why shit keeps starting in China where the only legged thing the MOFOs wont eat is a table- unless someone somehow contrives to dowse it in that nasty sweet sour or soy sauce of theirs..
Then you would be an absolute fool.

whatever you say Kunta.
You just joined this forum yesterday, and you cannot start calling people ethnic names. Nobody knows you, nobody invited you into my thread.. In future, do not respond to anything I say.
You don't run shit but your mouth.
I am putting your useless ass on my ignore list.
Good job Zinger.

giphy.gif

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Most white women and young white dudes ARE NOT working as cashiers and servers or overnight stockers in black areas OR coming into direct contact with truckers who've been cross-country touching gas stations all over with increased exposures like all the grocery store stockers have to do when unloading merchandise. Those who ARE working in retail are doing it in white areas with fewer positive people and lower risk.

I'm being dramatic but the fact of the matter is the poorer you are, the more contact with poor people of color you have, the more likely one is to contract this shit.

That being said, its generally understood that 90% of Covid patients will recover with minimal issues, 8% will get dumb sick and need hospitalization and 2% are going to die. As of NOW, it'll never hit close to home for MOST people, especially whites. The numbers just aren't there in a nation of 300 million +. Nevermind the undocumenteds.

You smart but you got some things wrong. The highest amount of Covid cases are in the 18 to 59 year old group. Transmission is from traveling so poor people are not spreading it. It's those whites you claim will never come in contact with us jumping on planes. Not truckers. It's one dude in a truck. Hundreds on a plans. Tens of thousands of flights per day. It has not been in the USA for years. Not Covid 19. We don't know shit about it. Vitamin D helps but none of that shit you mention is a cause or a cure. I got fam in the medical field. This shit is real and it's actually worst than being reported. And you fail to understand they are more poor white people in this country than any other race. A whole fucking lot more. Not sure why we don't know that. More on welfare, food stamps, all that shit. This country is founded from poor white people. Capitalism. The biggest trick is they think they got something and poor as fuck. 1% hold 80% of the wealth.

deca_dyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
You smart but you got some things wrong. The highest amount of Covid cases are in the 18 to 59 year old group. Transmission is from traveling so poor people are not spreading it. It's those whites you claim will never come in contact with us jumping on planes. Not truckers. It's one dude in a truck. Hundreds on a plans. Tens of thousands of flights per day. It has not been in the USA for years. Not Covid 19. We don't know shit about it. Vitamin D helps but none of that shit you mention is a cause or a cure. I got fam in the medical field. This shit is real and it's actually worst than being reported. And you fail to understand they are more poor white people in this country than any other race. A whole fucking lot more. Not sure why we don't know that. More on welfare, food stamps, all that shit. This country is founded from poor white people. Capitalism. The biggest trick is they think they got something and poor as fuck. 1% hold 80% of the wealth.
Agree.
Here's a first hand account of what nurses are dealing with. The media blackout on the symptoms while in the hospital is unbelievable. Medical staff are required to NOT speak to the media or elaborate on social media what they see with patients.

media-not-telling-the-truth-about-covid19.jpg