Tell the truth..are some of you gonna miss certain aspects of the lockdown when everything gets reopened? NEW POLL ADDED

How many of ya'll are still gonna wear a mask even after the all clear is declared??

• NOPE..once its all clear I'm done with it

• YUP...I like the mask and don't trust these mofos out here.

• I'm not wearing it now even tho its mandatory in my area

• If alot of people are wearing I'll wear it if not then I won't (I'm a follower)

• I'm secretly hoping for another lock down...shit wasn't a problem for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
classic-kids-movies-watch-with-family.jpg

I think the whole shared experience of it is something people are gonna miss....

Also...How many of ya'll are still gonna wear a mask even after the all clear is declared??

I actually don't mind and wouldn't mind if it was mandatory from now on... after its no longer mandatory I think I'll still wear it more than not.

poll is anonymous for HONEST ANSWERS you cowards.. :giggle:

Last edited:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll miss the low traffic in Atlanta.
I'll also miss the great deals on family meals that are being sold by some high-end restaurants.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I do like that there are so few people around. The city I am in is crowded, not like NYC, but it does get crowded. The traffic is light as hell.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Going to miss crawling out of bed when I want and just booting up the laptop, no commute with traffic

Day goes by faster and boring meetings aren't as bad, because I don't have to fake being interested.

But we already got word this might be the new norm

DVS X

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do all my programming work in about 2 or 3 hours late at night while there are no distractions and then work on the house or one of my cars. during the day.. Chime in for meetings, answer questions on Slack or comment on a merge request from my phone while people think Im working hard.

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Gonna miss being done with work by 3pm.

I am not kidding. I thought it was me but my colleagues had a meeting where we discussed our work day. Because all of us have gained 2 hours extra in the morning due to not getting dressed up and commuting, we usually log in earlier than usual. Also, wfh allows for breaks at our leisure throughout the day. So we don't have to take a full hour long lunch. What we all realized was that by 2:30 - 3pm we have accomplished everything that was needed for the day. So it is kinda an unspoken rule for us that our work day is over at 3pm. Obviously, if there are any important items that needs taken care of we would be on it. But otherwise, do expect to hear much from us after 2:30.

And I agree with everyone else about gas and lunch money. I haven't filled up my car in over a month.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I think management is going to let us ride the year out. There is no reason to go back into that building.
I damn sure ain't getting on the subway.

One thing I'll miss is the wide open roads. I get every where I need in less time than usual. I still drive to go get food and gas is back to $2.20 a gallon, so fuck it. I noticed folks are a lot friendlier with masks on...I hope that continues.

The second wave will come...I'm going to keep trying to stack bread and get prepared.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell you what I still work in the markets and I will miss easy days cause everyone is buying all of the food so I get to my sales objective without having to work as many hours. Blew by it the last two months. And of course less traffic, I've been getting so much more done.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i'll still be working from home after the reopening which works for me

what i'll miss is the 1.74 per gallon when i do fill up gas cause i know it'll go back up once my state reopens