Tell the truth..are some of you gonna miss certain aspects of the lockdown when everything gets reopened? NEW POLL ADDED

How many of ya'll are still gonna wear a mask even after the all clear is declared??

• NOPE..once its all clear I'm done with it

• YUP...I like the mask and don't trust these mofos out here.

• I'm not wearing it now even tho its mandatory in my area

• If alot of people are wearing I'll wear it if not then I won't (I'm a follower)

• I'm secretly hoping for another lock down...shit wasn't a problem for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Goin in banks in mask and gloves and smellin white fear...

so there were banks really doing that? they closed all the banks around here and you could only go through the drive through at some locations

i'll still be working from home after the reopening which works for me

what i'll miss is the 1.74 per gallon when i do fill up gas cause i know it'll go back up once my state reopens

it got to .98 cents here. soon as the state reopened it went from .98 to 1.99 in less then 4 days

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
miss the cooking... she was cooking like it was sunday everyday and baking shit too. had to do hella running, pushups and free weights to keep my weight right. i thought it was gonna drag but it was actually a really good time

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll miss the low traffic in Atlanta.
I'll also miss the great deals on family meals that are being sold by some high-end restaurants.
Yep... I'm in the ATL for the weekend...low traffic and the only restaurants open are the ones with $$$$ on Google..:giggle:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm an infj, so I really really value my alone time. Haven't had to socialize much and haven't had to make any excuse to not hang out in 3 months. That I will miss. Not much else. Shit, to be able to do my grocery shopping at 10pm while the store isn't crowded.... looking forward to it.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
parkletts, outdoor dining, performers holding shows in the middle of the sidewalk (including the ballet), cars banned from certain streets, being able to grow out my hair as long as I want, cooking my own meals

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just got back from South Beach...
Probably do Barbados in a couple of months..
Going out to watch the Cowboys and Chargers play in the new stadium.. :mike:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
92363086_3084885241570228_2892226205417734144_n.jpg

Mongo Slayde

Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest. I kind of appreciate all of my meetings being on Zoom. No worrying about being late, no taking trains, no paying for parking. I am so accustomed to this way of life. This shit straight up works for me. I have not been to the dry cleaners since March 2020. Fucked up for the owner, but lovely for me. I'm hoping this shit stays this way.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
classic-kids-movies-watch-with-family.jpg

I think the whole shared experience of it is something people are gonna miss....

Also...How many of ya'll are still gonna wear a mask even after the all clear is declared??

I actually don't mind and wouldn't mind if it was mandatory from now on... after its no longer mandatory I think I'll still wear it more than not.

poll is anonymous for HONEST ANSWERS you cowards.. :giggle:

man listen... bruh when this plandemic first broke, bruh all the wealthy fake

ass new yorkers fled the city with the quickness..

bruh I kid you not, the air in new york just seemed a

whole lot cleaner..

I remember seeing stars in nyc skies in areas of the city,

you damn near never see a star in the sky

due to light pollution..

everything just looked cleaner, the rivers, the air...

I would take strolls at night puffin my blunt..

and not a soul in sight... awesome..

that shit changed...

new york is gonna be wild this summer..

its already bubblin now..

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man listen... bruh when this plandemic first broke, bruh all the wealthy fake

ass new yorkers fled the city with the quickness..

bruh I kid you not, the air in new york just seemed a

whole lot cleaner..

I remember seeing stars in nyc skies in areas of the city,

you damn near never see a star in the sky

due to light pollution..

everything just looked cleaner, the rivers, the air...

I would take strolls at night puffin my blunt..

and not a soul in sight... awesome..

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Unlike some couples, my wife and I were already best friends, so this "lockdown" didn't affect us one bit. Shit, we weren't in those "skreets" to begin with! Hell, if anything, it gave us more time to plot our course, which allowed us to hit 7 figures earlier this year! Shit, lock it down again! We gives a FUCK!!! :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You really don’t know just do a Google search

man I’m say this, when folks was soready to get outta 2020, I was like shit it’s no telling what 2021 gonna have in store for our ass

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
man I’m say this, when folks was soready to get outta 2020, I was like shit it’s no telling what 2021 gonna have in store for our ass
2021 is not too far off from 2020 the only good thing is Trump is not in the office anymore but the world is still burning

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
2021 is not too far off from 2020 the only good thing is Trump is not in the office anymore but the world is still burning
And everything is opening back up, I don’t get it... I’m going make a thread about the vaccine..... shit there might be one or two already but it don’t matter...