dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Wack 100 voiced his thoughts via Instagram and brought up Meek’s 2017 brawl with Safaree while condemning Meek for not handling business this time.

“@safaree was chased down right #SelectivePoliticing -I keep it real,” he wrote in the caption. “If any man I gotta issue with approached me in a threatening way you will be attacked. Your team against mine if that’s the set up. Either way it’s suppose to be smoke . #RattsUp1 – Fact YOU GOT PULLED UP ON —— DONT GRAB THE CAMERA BALL YA FIST UP OR GRAB THE PEACE MAKER.”

Benzino chimed in with, “We live in a fkd time now, shit like this never happened before, this shit different out here,” to which Wack replied, “@iambenzino bro you know after all the disrespect and we see each other and the rat Is the aggressor ! Don’t matter the security it’s on — JUST BE A RAPPER – Kill the street n-gga shit cause that wasn’t it.”

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Wack 100 wasn’t convinced and took Meek’s perceived inaction as a sign of weakness, but Meek begs to differ. In a since-deleted Instagram post, the Dream Chasers boss shared audio of Wack allegedly backstabbing one of his good friends and accused him of being a federal agent.

“This is @wack100 talking behind his ‘blood homie’ back to me when he supposed to be smoke!” he wrote in the caption. “Never believe this old manipulator. He really pussy and will have you crash to protect hisself… It’s sad you out here tryna mislead the youngins on the net… You run up on me if you wanna set a example!

“You biting your homie back out to opps while it’s on, LOL. You were excited from that Nip situation IDK how they let you rock in LA… I think you a Fed also! Didn’t you just get shot off the net? LOL #Wack100Exposed I love going at you fake bullies.”

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
OpulentWeirdArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
His fame is fueled by hate. You might of played a part in that

I didn't pay the little nigga any attention before he got jammed up. The joint with 50 is the only record I've heard by him and that's because it was on Power, and it was hilarious because in the video they had him hanging out the cop car and the other rappers were shooting at him.

Other than that, I didn't follow that nigga at all.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Can anyone explain what Wack 100's relationship is to either of these men? How and why does he continue to insert himself into this situation?

^^^^^

Wack has beef with Meek cause Game had beef with Meek so now Meek had beef with Tekashi so Wack is using that to bring that Meek.

Imma give myself a 30 min ban for not only knowing that but actually typing that out.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
^^^^^

Wack has beef with Meek cause Game had beef with Meek so now Meek had beef with Tekashi so Wack is using that to bring that Meek.

Imma give myself a 30 min ban for not only knowing that but actually typing that out.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll see you in half an hour Bruh. :lol:
Wack is being true to his name then. Game is a whole grown ass man and ain't had no problems handling his own in the past. :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

6IX9INE CATCHES NIPSEY HUSSLE FANS’ WRATH FOR REFERENCING HIS 2019 MURDER
Published on: Mar 7, 2021, 6:00 AM
by Kyle Eustice

Following Nipsey Hussle’s March 2019 murder, infamous internet troll 6ix9ine enraged his friends and fans in August 2020 when he posed for a photo in front of a Los Angeles mural dedicated to the late rapper — seemingly all for clout. Two years later and with his prison stint behind him, 6ix9ine evidently hasn’t learned his lesson and decided to throw Neighborhood Nip into another one of his Instagram rants.
On Friday (March 5), 6ix9ine hopped into Akademiks’ comment section after the former Everyday Struggle co-host shared a clip of the controversial rapper yelling at someone filming him on a yacht. Not only did he again defend his decision to become a federal government star witness, but he also dragged Neighborhood Nip into it, insinuating his loyalty to the Rollin 60s Crips essentially cost him his life.
“To all you loyal rap fans just remember your favorite rapper only gangster in the studio,” he wrote. “they don’t get locked up for anything ‘gangsta’.. and just remember just because you snitched don’t mean u soft you see what happen to ya boy nipsey the truth hurts.”

Unsurprisingly, 6ix9ine’s comment yielded thousands of responses, with the majority of people slamming the Brooklyn native for even mentioning Nip’s name. Others made sure to remind him he’s being hypocritical for calling anyone a studio gangster, while some wondered why he appeared to have a death wish.
Comments included, “@6ix9ine well you’re not gangsta nowhere and you’re Charmin soft. Keep nip name your mouth clown,” “Soft and a snitch. Disrespecting a legend” and “You need to keep Nips name out of your dicc succing lips!! You not Killin nothing with full time security and wearing a wire.. You Snitch, that will never change.”

RELATED NEWS
TEKASHI 6IX9INE CAUGHT POSTING AT L.A. NIPSEY HUSSLE MURAL FOR CLOUT
AUGUST 13, 2020

After catching heat from The Game and Reason, 6ix9ine denied he disrespected Nipsey by taking the aforementioned photo in L.A., saying at the time, “I love Nipsey. You saw I paid respect – got on one knee. I love Nipsey, you heard? Just like you love Biggie. That’s it. That’s all.”
But it was a well-known fact Nipsey had no love for 6ix9ine. In fact, he posthumously dissed 6ix9ine on the Rick Ross song “Rich N-gga Lifestyle” featuring Teyana Taylor from 2019’s Port Of Miami 2. As part of his verse, he dogs the once incarcerated rapper for cooperating with authorities in an effort to get a reduced sentence in his federal racketeering case.
“I can’t name a fake n-gga that was not exposed,” he raps. “How y’all n-ggas so surprised that Tekashi told? Ain’t a real street n-gga ‘less you got a code.”
Nipsey was shot and killed on March 31, 2019 outside of The Marathon Clothing store in South Central Los Angeles. Since then, fans of the slain MC have continued to fiercely protect his legacy and this case is no different.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

6IX9INE CATCHES NIPSEY HUSSLE FANS’ WRATH FOR REFERENCING HIS 2019 MURDER
Published on: Mar 7, 2021, 6:00 AM
by Kyle Eustice

Following Nipsey Hussle’s March 2019 murder, infamous internet troll 6ix9ine enraged his friends and fans in August 2020 when he posed for a photo in front of a Los Angeles mural dedicated to the late rapper — seemingly all for clout. Two years later and with his prison stint behind him, 6ix9ine evidently hasn’t learned his lesson and decided to throw Neighborhood Nip into another one of his Instagram rants.
On Friday (March 5), 6ix9ine hopped into Akademiks’ comment section after the former Everyday Struggle co-host shared a clip of the controversial rapper yelling at someone filming him on a yacht. Not only did he again defend his decision to become a federal government star witness, but he also dragged Neighborhood Nip into it, insinuating his loyalty to the Rollin 60s Crips essentially cost him his life.
“To all you loyal rap fans just remember your favorite rapper only gangster in the studio,” he wrote. “they don’t get locked up for anything ‘gangsta’.. and just remember just because you snitched don’t mean u soft you see what happen to ya boy nipsey the truth hurts.”

Unsurprisingly, 6ix9ine’s comment yielded thousands of responses, with the majority of people slamming the Brooklyn native for even mentioning Nip’s name. Others made sure to remind him he’s being hypocritical for calling anyone a studio gangster, while some wondered why he appeared to have a death wish.
Comments included, “@6ix9ine well you’re not gangsta nowhere and you’re Charmin soft. Keep nip name your mouth clown,” “Soft and a snitch. Disrespecting a legend” and “You need to keep Nips name out of your dicc succing lips!! You not Killin nothing with full time security and wearing a wire.. You Snitch, that will never change.”
RELATED NEWS
TEKASHI 6IX9INE CAUGHT POSTING AT L.A. NIPSEY HUSSLE MURAL FOR CLOUT
AUGUST 13, 2020

After catching heat from The Game and Reason, 6ix9ine denied he disrespected Nipsey by taking the aforementioned photo in L.A., saying at the time, “I love Nipsey. You saw I paid respect – got on one knee. I love Nipsey, you heard? Just like you love Biggie. That’s it. That’s all.”
But it was a well-known fact Nipsey had no love for 6ix9ine. In fact, he posthumously dissed 6ix9ine on the Rick Ross song “Rich N-gga Lifestyle” featuring Teyana Taylor from 2019’s Port Of Miami 2. As part of his verse, he dogs the once incarcerated rapper for cooperating with authorities in an effort to get a reduced sentence in his federal racketeering case.
“I can’t name a fake n-gga that was not exposed,” he raps. “How y’all n-ggas so surprised that Tekashi told? Ain’t a real street n-gga ‘less you got a code.”
Nipsey was shot and killed on March 31, 2019 outside of The Marathon Clothing store in South Central Los Angeles. Since then, fans of the slain MC have continued to fiercely protect his legacy and this case is no different.

Dear Santa,
I've been on my best behavior, especially during this quarantine and I have a request for this coming Christmas.
A George Zimmerman and Tekasi murder-suicide situation.:hellyea:

Thanks, Santa. :hohoho:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A rapper can mention Kobe in a disrespectful way but another rapper can mention Nipsey in a non disrespectful way? I thought rap is rap?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

EXCLUSIVE: Tekashi 69 Struggling To Make Ends Meet And Lives In Fear Of His Life

By: Mike WinslowCategory: ExclusivesMarch 12, 2022
Rap star Tekashi 69 has admitted he is going broke, has no record deal, and is struggling to make ends meet! Read more about his shocking revelation!

Play Tekashi
on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad)

Rap star Tekashi 69 is notorious for flaunting his pricey jewelry and expensive car collection, but now the rapper has financial problems.

The Brooklyn rapper’s deal with TenThousand Projects expired last month, and he has not released music since his home confinement in 2020.

Tekashi 69 still has a publishing deal, but his royalty account remains unrecouped due to the enormous advances he accepted, so he is not receiving any income from the agreement.
“Right now, I am struggling to make ends meet. I do not know if I will ever command the kind of advances I was paid before my arrest, and my career stalled,” Tekashi 69 revealed.
The COVID-19 pandemic ruined his lucrative touring career, which was a significant factor in generating income for the rapper. To make matters worse, Tekashi 69 said he has no concerts booked for 2022.
According to 69, the income that he does receive supports himself, his two infant children, and their mother, in addition to his mom and his brother.
The rapper made the shocking revelation in a sworn declaration to Judge John P. Cronan, who is trying to determine the amount of damages 69 may have to pay for his involvement in the robbery of two people on April 3rd, 2018.

Seketha Wonzer and Kevin Dozier claim the rap star traumatized them and ruined their lives after members of the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods robbed the pair in a case of mistaken identity.

The rapper was a passenger in an SUV with Nine Trey members Kifano “Shotti” Jordan, and Denard “Drama” Butler held-up people they thought were affiliated with J. Prince’s Rap-a-Lot Records.

Tekashi 69 stayed behind and filmed the broad daylight larceny in midtown Manhattan. The rapper posted the footage to his Instagram account, and the clip immediately went viral.

Tekashi 69, Shotti, and Drama were eventually convicted of the robbery and other numerous charges for racketeering with the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

Shotti was hit with a 15-year sentence, while Drama was ordered to serve five years in prison.

Tekashi 69 cooperated with the government and received a 2-year sentence. He was released early due to the coronavirus’s risks to his health since he has asthma.

The rapper could lose millions over the robbery.

Wonzer and Dozier claim they lost their careers due to the incident. The pair say they have suffered severe psychological damages at the hands of Tekashi 69 and the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

They also said they live in fear of Tekashi 69 and his former gang, although the rapper admitted to the judge that he shares the same concerns.

Tekashi 69 said he lives in fear of retaliation at the hands of scorned Nine Trey Gangsta Blood members every day.

Tekashi 69 said an unfavorable verdict could send him to the poor house.

“It will surely bankrupt me in a way from which I will never recover to the permanent detriment and hardship of the family members who rely upon me, Tekashi 69 said.

Seketha Wonzer and Kevin Dozier claim the rap star traumatized them and ruined their lives after members of the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods robbed the pair in a case of mistaken identity.

The rapper was a passenger in an SUV with Nine Trey members Kifano “Shotti” Jordan, and Denard “Drama” Butler held-up people they thought were affiliated with J. Prince’s Rap-a-Lot Records.

Tekashi 69 stayed behind and filmed the broad daylight larceny in midtown Manhattan. The rapper posted the footage to his Instagram account, and the clip immediately went viral.

Tekashi 69, Shotti, and Drama were eventually convicted of the robbery and other numerous charges for racketeering with the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

Shotti was hit with a 15-year sentence, while Drama was ordered to serve five years in prison.

Tekashi 69 cooperated with the government and received a 2-year sentence. He was released early due to the coronavirus’s risks to his health since he has asthma.

The rapper could lose millions over the robbery.

Wonzer and Dozier claim they lost their careers due to the incident. The pair say they have suffered severe psychological damages at the hands of Tekashi 69 and the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

They also said they live in fear of Tekashi 69 and his former gang, although the rapper admitted to the judge that he shares the same concerns.

Tekashi 69 said he lives in fear of retaliation at the hands of scorned Nine Trey Gangsta Blood members every day.

Tekashi 69 said an unfavorable verdict could send him to the poor house.

“It will surely bankrupt me in a way from which I will never recover to the permanent detriment and hardship of the family members who rely upon me, Tekashi 69 said.

Tekashi-69-Admits-To-Financial-Hardship.jpg.webp
Tekashi-69-Admits-To-Financial-Hardship-1.jpg.webp

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this as soon I seen him with wack 100. Wack gonna send him at ny in exchange for protection.
tupac effect. I swear ny dudes ain’t got no game. And I’m from ny. Except I got game

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I said this as soon I seen him with wack 100. Wack gonna send him at ny in exchange for protection.
tupac effect. I swear ny dudes ain’t got no game. And I’m from ny. Except I got game

my thing all rappers talking shit
who gone spin?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster