footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t be serious
I can debate this man. That Nicca cowboy Had his chance to defend nipsey and that Nicca stayed his as inside the store till it was over. Noooowwwww he’s in a uproar about this Nicca just taking a picture of a wall :dunno: That Nicca clout chasing

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this Nicca be exposing la :roflmao3:
Old lil dude look like he got the call while he was cutting his grass and ran there in a rage.

By the way.
I ain’t heard a peep from la in these riots.

The streets saying Cowboy snitching because he talking in court about the shooting. Giving up information etc. I think its stupid but thats the rules of the street.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The streets saying Cowboy snitching because he talking in court about the shooting. Giving up information etc. I think its stupid but thats the rules of the street.
So a snitch is gonna check another snitch fir his homie that hated snitches. Man this is confusing

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Akademiks is that you? If that fag ever comes out his basement I’d happily blast him in the face with an uppercut

Bro you ain't gone do shit to Takashi if you see. Stop lying to yourself

So a snitch is gonna check another snitch fir his homie that hated snitches. Man this is confusing

Street thinking is confusing...Folks saying Cowboy shouldn't testify because thats snitching. Let the streets handle it but how is a community every gonna get better if you don't rid it of trash? You can't be 40+ thinking like a juvenile in regards to stuff like this.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Street thinking is confusing...Folks saying Cowboy shouldn't testify because thats snitching. Let the streets handle it but how is a community every gonna get better if you don't rid it of trash? You can't be 40+ thinking like a juvenile in regards to stuff like this.
For starters I’m talking about Akademiks I don’t give a fuck about Tekashi . Second speak for yourself. Stop projecting , just because you scared of niggas we not all bitches. You don’t know a damn thing about me nigga. At all.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
This won't hold up in the long-term. Someone will pop him, just for the attention. Unless he plans to start rocking a kevlar vest and helmet, he needs to retire this act ASAP.

Security is extremely reckless for even allowing him to do this shit.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well with all due respect. Snoop well over 40 and the first one to jump out the window with snitch shaming

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This won't hold up in the long-term. Someone will pop him, just for the attention. Unless he plans to start rocking a kevlar vest and helmet, he needs to retire this act ASAP.

Security is extremely reckless for even allowing him to do this shit.
So wait. He gets got that means the feds have failed to protect their witness in the most visible case I’ve eveeeeeeerrrr seen. Gotta be bad for their business.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For starters I’m talking about Akademiks I don’t give a fuck about Tekashi . Second speak for yourself. Stop projecting , just because you scared of niggas we not all bitches. You don’t know a damn thing about me nigga. At all.

You ain't gone do shit to Akademiks either. The fact you talking about someone smashing him shows how a bitch you are. What grown man wanna smash on that lame ass DJ? You all talk from a keyboard. You probably would dick ride Akaemiks in person asking for an autograph.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You ain't gone do shit to Akademiks either. The fact you talking about someone smashing him shows how a bitch you are. What grown man wanna smash on that lame ass DJ? You all talk from a keyboard. You probably would dick ride Akaemiks in person asking for an autograph.
For starters I’m not in New York you bitch ass nigga which is why I said that. I’ve noticed your bitch ass always runs into threads with that same assumption nobody would do shit just because you’re a fat pussy ass bitch nigga coward. We ain’t built the same. I would fuck your ho ass up along with Akademiks pussy. Annoying little fuck nigga

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For starters I’m not in New York you bitch ass nigga which is why I said that. I’ve noticed your bitch ass always runs into threads with that same assumption nobody would do shit just because you’re a fat pussy ass bitch nigga coward. We ain’t built the same. I would fuck your ho ass up along with Akademiks pussy. Annoying little fuck nigga

Your fake lying DR ass ain't gone do shit. Don't matter what city you in. You ain't doing shit. A crack head would take your happy meal and you wouldn't do shit.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Your fake lying DR ass ain't gone do shit. Don't matter what city you in. You ain't doing shit. A crack head would take your happy meal and you wouldn't do shit.
Bitches always telling others what they won’t do just because they pussy. Just admit you a hoe ass coward ass pussy and keep it moving . You don’t know me but I know you’re a pussy ass fuck boy coward.