keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
10:20 AM PT -- We now have the transcript of Tekashi's plea hearing from last week, and he opens up about how he got involved in the criminal activity, and does a lot of snitching.

In court, he says he joined the Nine Trey Bloods in the fall of 2017 and in March 20, 2018 ... he admits helping members of the gang attempt to kill a rival to "increase my own standing in Nine Trey." Then on April 3, he says he, and other members, robbed a rival at gunpoint.

He got into the Chief Keef shooting ... saying in court, "I paid a person to shoot at a rival member of Nine Trey to scare him. The shooting took place in Manhattan. I did this to maintain or increase my own standing in Nine Trey." He admits knowing a fellow gang member was the trigger man.

Tekashi also admitted to selling a kilo of heroin in 2017 -- and offered an apology for all his crimes, saying ... "I apologize to the Court, to anyone who was hurt, to my family, friends and fans for what I have done and who I have let down."

Based on what we know, Tekashi has struck a plea deal which will increase the likelihood of a significantly reduced sentence in return for ongoing cooperation. Although the minimum sentence is 47 years, the way it typically works is the prosecution will ask for significantly less ... which is his incentive to keep singing like a canary.

The problem Tekashi faces ... by agreeing to cooperate for the next year -- while the prosecution dangles the carrot of a light sentence -- he's increasing the possibility someone will try to silence him.

BTW, he did indeed plead guilty to ALL 9 counts -- there was a discrepancy in the documents.
update-grey-gray-bar.jpg
Tekashi69 appears to be striking a deal with the feds -- he's pleading guilty to 9 counts ... TMZ has learned.

Tekashi entered the plea on January 23 ... pleading guilty to the federal indictment. He copped to multiple counts of racketeering, conspiracy, firearms offenses and narcotics trafficking.

The rapper was initially indicted back in November ... and had been facing the possibility of life in prison. It's unclear what sentence he'll face now after entering the guilty pleas.

According to federal docs just unsealed this week, and obtained by TMZ, 6ix9ine was involved in dealing heroin, fentanyl, ecstasy, amphetamines and marijuana.

The feds say the conspiracy consisted of multiple acts of murder, robbery and extortion.

TALKIN' STOOPIDTMZ.com

In docs, the feds refer to video TMZ first posted of Tekashi boldly offering, on camera, a $30,000 bounty for someone to shoot Chief Keef's cousin. According to the feds, he "aided and abetted the shooting at rivals of Nine Trey [Bloods gang] at a hotel in Times Square."

As you know, someone opened fire on Keef and his cousin back in June, in Times Square, just days after Tekashi's offer.

The unsealing of Tekashi's plea came just one day after 3 of his associates were also indicted. We broke the story ... law enforcement sources tell us Tekashi dropped a dime on the alleged trigger man in the Keef shooting.

6ix9ine's sentencing is scheduled for January 24, 2020.

TEKASHI69WIRETAP REVEALS SHOOTING THREATSFrom Ex-Crew Members

TEKASHI69WIRETAP REVEALS SHOOTING THREATSFrom Ex-Crew Members

11/28/2018 12:31 PM PST
Wiretap Convos Reveal Tekashi69's Ex-Crew Members Talking About Killing Him

EXCLUSIVE
Tekashi69 was in mortal danger just before he got arrested for racketeering charges, and the feds say they have the proof on tape.

The feds wiretapped several ex-members of Tekashi's crew and the transcript -- obtained by TMZ -- is pretty damming ... including a convo about "feeding" Tekashi after his appearance on "The Breakfast Club." Prosecutors believe "feed" means unloading bullets.

111918-tekashi69-kal-1080x608.jpeg

111918-tekashi69-kal-1080x608.jpeg

OVERWHELMEDThe Breakfast Club

One of the taps was on Jamel Jones -- gang name, Mel Murda -- a former member of 6ix9ine's inner circle, who is now behind bars.

During the convo, Jones says, "[Tekashi] is trying to dry snitch at the same time, homie. But he keep saying, f*** Treway, f*** that n****, Treyway. Ain't no n****, Treway. F*** Treway."

Tekashi's former manager Kifano Jordan, aka Shotti, responds with laughter and says, "Imma feed him though."

TMZ broke the story ... Tekashi was busted earlier this month on racketeering charges and prosecutors believed Tekashi was in danger of getting shot. The transcripts -- which refer to Tekashi by his birth name, Daniel Hernandez -- seem to graphically describe the danger.

Tekashi's former crew members were also recorded saying how Tekashi tried to separate himself from the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods after firing his entire staff. The feds recorded an unnamed crew member saying, "That's cool. Now he gotta get violated."

Jones replied, "Yeah, super violated. Super duper. Ain't no much he could really do unless he run around with 100 armed securities all day."

The wiretap transcript was included in a government filing requesting Jones remain locked up until his trial, because he's a "significant danger" to the community.

Tekashi69, his recently fired manager and 2 other former associates are in federal custody after getting busted on racketeering charges -- which almost certainly means the rapper's going to prison ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... 6ix9ine was arrested Sunday night by ATF agents in NYC, and the agents also hauled in his ex-manager, Shottie, at the same time. You'll recall Tekashi had just fired Shottie and much of his management team last week.

One of the other suspects arrested is Faheem Walter -- aka Crippy -- who got shot a few weeks ago during the altercation with Tekashi's record label head.

All 4 men are facing racketeering and firearms charges. We're told the investigation was a joint effort by ATF, NYPD and Homeland Security.

Tekashi was already skating on thin ice. As we reported, the judge who gave him probation in his child sex case had warned him to keep his nose clean ... or he'd be going straight to prison.
url][/url]

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His bitch ass sh0uld have fled to a nonextradition country, after the boys ran up in his crib and found the guns. Especially, since no charges were filed. When I was coming up, that was the sure sign that bigger things (i.e. cases) were looming.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His bitch ass sh0uld have fled to a nonextradition country, after the boys ran up in his crib and found the guns. Especially, since no charges were filed. When I was coming up, that was the sure sign that bigger things (i.e. cases) were looming.
This^^^

The old don’t pay your cellphone bill but it’s still on and serviceable trick. Bigger things coming homie.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I don't get the impression he got it like that, his money is funny and that requires some solid dough, let alone he'd never make it thru any customs or international airport without any immediate arrest. Like I said I don't think his dough is long enough to get snuck out and held down.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get the impression he got it like that, his money is funny and that requires some solid dough, let alone he'd never make it thru any customs or international airport without any immediate arrest. Like I said I don't think his dough is long enough to get snuck out and held down.

He was abroad doing shows and festivals. He could have surely got in the breeze, at that time. Freedom is paramount, you worry about everything else after. Once the FEDs got you, it's game over.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
69 is not done cause for the fact he disassociated with shotti a week prior might have saved his life
they go force the little nigga to take the stand tho
even so, he still go sit at least 3 years, coming home on parole and probation could hold him for another 3 years also.