Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The way I see it if 69 gets clapped on those streets, that shit is on him for all the trolling and shit-talking, but with the same energy, all that shit that happened to Shotty and them trey-way bloods is on them, they should have known better than to try that shit they tried to pull off.
This is why other rappers should shut the fuck up and allow the people involved to handle it because this is in house trey-way politics that doesn't involve half of the people talking shit.

That boy isn’t going anywhere. In the age of surveillance cameras on just about every street corner, good luck executing a hit on him.

UNIVERSITY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who listens to his music? I’m talking bout Instagram. And treyway could of been eating off this Nicca but they fucked that up on they own.

No internet beef homie!! You said this was rap ship!!

instagram ain’t rap shit!! The music only is rap shit!

This social media is trying to rewrite the culture that we all love. We can’t be a part of rewriting the narrative. That is my only point.

Rap, Hip hop culture is pure black shit for real.

The absolute best rap shit right now and has always been is the non main stream shit. There has never been enough mainstream material to keep this culture moving and making music and all of us entertained.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No internet beef homie!! You said this was rap ship!!

instagram ain’t rap shit!! The music only is rap shit!

This social media is trying to rewrite the culture that we all love. We can’t be a part of rewriting the narrative. That is my only point.

Rap, Hip hop culture is pure black shit for real.

The absolute best rap shit right now and has always been is the non main stream shit. There has never been enough mainstream material to keep this culture moving and making music and all of us entertained.

Who’s his beefs with? Rappppers and people who eat off rap. Which makes it rapper shit.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
List of snitches the snitch snitched on so far

Just out. I’m adding one more snitch to the list. Guy filming arbery a shooting turned in video as evidence against the two shooters

Last edited:

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
69 is winning.. People can say he isn't as much as they want but the dude is getting paid, still making bank, and doing record breaking numbers. That's winning. Regardless of all the naysayers, dude pulled in 2 million Instagram viewers on his own. Regardless of the situation, I'm talking about numbers now. Dude is winning. The last video he dropped is a fat Youtube check already, not even talking about streams/purchases/downloads. Everybody said he was done and he's proving them wrong. Now as far as the whole snitching shit, even though I was raised in the hood, I don't subscribe to hood/gang culture cause a lot of that shit is ignorant to me. But like many said and I said earlier, Snoop looks corny and his comebacks with these voiceover videos corny too. He should've just paid it no mind. Matter of fact, I would've respected his response if it was a fire diss track that did more numbers than his latest single. If Snoop dropped a "Back to back" on 69 and it was fire instead of all this internet garbage he doing, I would respect it. Matter of fact that would have been a power play for him, take advantage of the situation and make some easy money on it too.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is anyone paying this guy serious attention?!

13 pages?! Really my ninjas? He dont deserve to be apart of my hip-hop :smh:

I dont get it :dunno:
I posted this how long ago?? Nov. 18 2018
I don't understand why ya'll give him attention?

How many of you watched the video?

Yet you hate rats?
The best take on the situation. His core fan base isn’t street, isn’t black, and isn’t even hip-hop.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ZGY2VU91eVRyU0lJY0VaWTNRSlAuanBn.jpg

c3hWVEsxWE54UWNtMWFwYldiTWkuanBn.jpg

QWlmaTFxR0RCWGxCUGw3dnF1STIuanBn.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

6ix9ine Says He Is Releasing a New Song on Friday
5/25/2020 by Ashley Iasimone

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Roc Nation
Tekashi 6ix9ine performs on the Rocky Stage during the 2018 Made In America Festival - Day 1 at Benjamin Franklin Parkway on September 1, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

6ix9ine is keeping the new music coming.
After returning with his comeback single, "Gooba," in early May, 6ix9ine is already planning to drop another song this week. He mentioned the track in an Instagram video on Saturday (May 23).
"May 29, another single," he stated toward the end of the clip.
READ MORE
6ix9ine Scores First Streaming Songs Chart No. 1 With ‘Gooba’

"THIS FRIDAY TROLLZ," he captioned it, with many emojis. "ANOTHER ONE!!!!!! THEY WISH THIS WAS A NIGHTMARE!!!! IT CANT BE TRUE!! B---- I AM THE INTERNET."
Earlier in the day, in a separate post, he announced, "MOST LIKED COMMENT WILL BE THE NAME OF THE SONG."
The comment that got the most likes was 6ix9ine's own, "Trollz."
Check out his posts below.

Last edited: