dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh truss I know way more than a lil bit...let's juss say i ve encountered a situation juss not them 3 letters...they trying to clamp down on everything
man AR-AB and his crew went down about a month ago. they watched them for like 6 months.....then theres ppl they're been watching for years, i guess it depends on how deep you are really into it, i aint trying to be apart of no one indictment, lord knows

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nigga is 5-0

LMAOOOO @ the biggest teeth in the bullpen.

Dude's teeth lookin' like old school candy Chicklets....

adams-chicklets-fruit-flavoured-chewing-gum-B5C4EX.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man AR-AB and his crew went down about a month ago. they watched them for like 6 months.....then theres ppl they're been watching for years, i guess it depends on how deep you are really into it, i aint trying to be apart of no one indictment, lord knows
Yeah got to be careful out here...the hounds been unleashed like never b4...operation dry up all minorities tax free money is upon us

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
His bitch ass sh0uld have fled to a nonextradition country, after the boys ran up in his crib and found the guns. Especially, since no charges were filed. When I was coming up, that was the sure sign that bigger things (i.e. cases) were looming.
Yeah he should've known he was in trouble. I'm surprised nobody told him to dip