alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
69 is not done cause for the fact he disassociated with shotti a week prior might have saved his life
they go force the little nigga to take the stand tho
even so, he still go sit at least 3 years, coming home on parole and probation could hold him for another 3 years also.
You dont understand how Rico charges work. The investigation was over by the time he disassociated himself from anyone

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
full

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In the other 69 thread and in a few other threads yrs ago I told ya about how ny was going through mad raids and how f eds is hunting down mad tax free money hustles...told ya they throwing rico around various cases...told ya my fed boy said they really watching over gangs and money activities.... Guns, drugs, prositu tion,credit card fraud, gambling, etc...told ya this impacted the stripgame also...all this shit been in the making...more raids and arrest will continue

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That boy is going to start snitching...his reign was short like leprechauns
If they do that tactic my boy said some do he def is

tactic ..get a pic of person kid than draw what the kid probably look like once they get out...than show it to the person and start talking about all the things they'll miss while in prison... Usually instant tears form and the motor mouth begins

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
You dont understand how Rico charges work. The investigation was over by the time he disassociated himself from anyone

It’s the reason why the Feds are no joke and they have a 97 percent conviction rate! Which means if they lock up 100 niggas damn near 97 are all getting prison time.

He better just to just take a plea. Or you can blow through millions of dollars trying to fight the feds and if you lose your getting the maximum sentence.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Charalamagne kept trying to tell him but he a hard headed muthafuckas. Young dumb and think he know it all. Listen to his last interview on the Breakfast Club, you can't tell him shit. :smh:
It was already to late...his affiliation which led to his rise is also what lead to his downfall...he probably would've never rise without his affiliation...so it was a catch 22... Pretty much should've stuck to waiting tables... WHen he was a clean cut kid he .ight have advanced to a high end resturant

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
It was already to late...his affiliation which led to his rise is also what lead to his downfall...he probably would've never rise without his affiliation...so it was a catch 22... Pretty much should've stuck to waiting tables... WHen he was a clean cut kid he .ight have advanced to a high end resturant

True plus with all this beef and trolling he lost a lot of money on touring, He made good money overseas but the real bag was in the United States. Well it’s all gone to shit.

What’s funny also last year this month is when Gumbo came out and when he blow up. After 1 year he is already in the Feds.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
He was abroad doing shows and festivals. He could have surely got in the breeze, at that time. Freedom is paramount, you worry about everything else after. Once the FEDs got you, it's game over.
:smh::hithead: a lot of bgol supports your reply with a lot of likes, so I guess you feel like you made a good point but it's truly nonsense that somehow none of you understand how the CIA and Federal Marshalls work and how frozen assets destroys this logic, I'm T'69 and I'm gone do a show overseas at some festival then, I'm gone dip and not return home while on Federal Probation, and hide out with no passport, no access to any funds I have or roll with the change in my pockets and somehow in this foreign land hide out and travel with rainbow hair and tattoos on my face and a poor farmer trying to raise his family on a shoestring budget ain't gone drop dime on me for a little reward money :dunno::hmm::cmonson:
:rolleyes::lol2::roflmao::giggle::giggle:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
In the other 69 thread and in a few other threads yrs ago I told ya about how ny was going through mad raids and how f eds is hunting down mad tax free money hustles...told ya they throwing rico around various cases...told ya my fed boy said they really watching over gangs and money activities.... Guns, drugs, prositu tion,credit card fraud, gambling, etc...told ya this impacted the stripgame also...all this shit been in the making...more raids and arrest will continue
So basically all the stuff they been watching forever?

Lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So basically all the stuff they been watching forever?

Lol
You don't understand how much they raiding things...you not understanding how much yrs they putting on charges and how hard they going in to stop certain money...Lot of new laws have been placed..juss look at backpage and all the new laws they passed...certain charges that were misdemeanor are now felonies...terms they throwing out left and right "human trafficking"

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You don't understand how much they raiding things...you not understanding how much yrs they putting on charges and how hard they going in to stop certain money...Lot of new laws have been placed..juss look at backpage and all the new laws they passed
Im just fucking w you man lol

Just funny that that whole post just basically said

"Police are looking for crimes."

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Bebe" rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine is of the belief that he is fully entitled to free and flagrant use of "n***a."

6ix9ine paid a visit to The Breakfast Club. In addition to talking about his alleged lifestyle as a New York gangsta, he was questioned by host Charlamagne Tha God regarding the frequent use of "n***a" in his songs.

“Last time you were here – and I don’t have a problem with it – but people seem to have a problem with you saying n***a because they say a Mexican should not be saying the word,” Charlamagne asserted.

The Brooklyn-born rapper, who is Mexican-American and Puerto-Rican, immediately began defending his use of the word by questioning who would stop him from using it.

“Who gon' stop me. Who? I can see those comments all the time. Who? Why can’t I say it? I can say it, like. Who gon' stop me?” the artist asked.
“You know the distinction, so when you say it what does it mean to you?” Charlamagne responded.

The 22-year-old rapper argued that because he is from New York, using the expression is a part of his culture.

“It’s the way I grew up, it’s my culture. I grew up in Bushwick, Brooklyn,” he shared. “It’s my vocabulary.”
“It’s the way I talk. You know what I’m saying? It’s not like oh s**t I’m not African-American, I’m not dark skin I can not say this, I can’t say it,” the rapper continued. “You know what I’m saying? It’s just vocabulary.”

6ix9ine went on to say that many Hispanic kids use term and that he will continue to use the word because he is not the only non-Black person to do so.

“Do not make it a 'me' thing. I’m not Post Malone. I’m saying n***a. Period,” he said.

There has been a long history of controversy around white people using the n-word. Several months ago Kendrick Lamar addressed a fan who got a little too comfortable on stage and repeated the word from one of his songs.
Several weeks ago, Remy Ma received backlash after sharing her thoughts about white rapper Lil Xan’s use of the n-word.

“I don’t usually get offended, regardless of what your nationality is if I feel like you’re not using it as a racial slur,” she said.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
If they do that tactic my boy said some do he def is

tactic ..get a pic of person kid than draw what the kid probably look like once they get out...than show it to the person and start talking about all the things they'll miss while in prison... Usually instant tears form and the motor mouth begins
they won't even have to do all that. Home is not built for REAL street shit which includes prison.

I can guarantee that he is in there RIGHT NOW telling them who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

His rap career is over...won't no free takashi wave coming after that.

True plus with all this beef and trolling he lost a lot of money on touring, He made good money overseas but the real bag was in the United States. Well it’s all gone to shit.

What’s funny also last year this month is when Gumbo came out and when he blow up. After 1 year he is already in the Feds.
This fat black was nigga can't help thinking about food all the time. Its Gummo square,

You don't understand how much they raiding things...you not understanding how much yrs they putting on charges and how hard they going in to stop certain money...Lot of new laws have been placed..juss look at backpage and all the new laws they passed...certain charges that were misdemeanor are now felonies...terms they throwing out left and right "human trafficking"
created that bullshit to stop the big wave of pimping that online brought in.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

facts

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

they don't hear you

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
69 is not done cause for the fact he disassociated with shotti a week prior might have saved his life
they go force the little nigga to take the stand tho
even so, he still go sit at least 3 years, coming home on parole and probation could hold him for another 3 years also.

Feds see right through that empty move.
He fired them last week, but you know they been looking for much longer. They aint stupid.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
His album is guaranteed to hit the top spot now.

This here makes a great meme with him against the feds.... lmbao!

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i understand that but 69 could take the stand...you know how much that will save him?
he just a lil nigga that just making music...if he use that angle, he go get off with lil time
if he hold it down for shotti and them tr3yway niggaz THEN he go do football numbers

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes they out here HEAVY
:hulksmash: