Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
TeaTV v7.2r [Mod] Cracked [Latest]
12/10/2018

tea-tv.jpg

TeaTV – Free 1080p Movies and TV Shows for Android Devices
What is TeaTV?
The fastest, easiest way to find and discover movies, actors and shows.

Login? No need.
You don’t need to have an account when using TeaTV.

Awesome interface.
TeaTV has been built from the ground up with performance in mind for a fast and efficient experience to surfing your collection.

Join now
Watch trailers, read reviews and get shows seasons details, get the latest information on upcoming movie releases. Choosing the right movie has never been so easy.

Does it cost?
TeaTV is working on your behalf and making entertainment free, at no cost to you.

Simple and Elegant
You can keep track of the movies you own, the movies you wish you had, the movies you saw and the movies you want to watch.

FREE and 1080p HD TV Shows and movies
Free Movies is the latest add-on with Movies and TV Shows in Full HD 1080p & HD 720p

It provides almost any TV shows and movies.
Many genre such as Drama, Crime, Comedy, Adventure, Family, Horror, Thriller, Romance, Western, Animation, Biography and more.

All available on this site in full HD quality.
You can also download the episodes in 480p, 720p and 1080p quality.

What’s New:

• v4.8r | Jan 02, 2018
  • Fixed Provider OP.
  • Fixed Bug.
MOD AdFree

• Ads Removed;
  • Sponsored banner layout removed;
  • Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
  • All ads and services calls from Activity removed;
  • All ads banner layout in tablet mode removed;
  • No forced update;
  • Analytics disabled.
Screenshots

4-1-169x300.png
teatc_the_flash-169x300.png
teatv1-169x300.png
teatv3-169x300.png

Download Link

https://k2s.cc/file/56f268926d8ae/TeaTV-v7.2r_build_70-Mod.apk

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Do I just open the downloader app and type in that url?

How do I install this on my firestick. It doesn't work when I put the url in the downloader app.

I don't use Firestick. I cast from Android phones or tablets or use an android Zen Box. On all my devices I have the Mega app for cloud storage. I save all the apk apps in my Mega account and download them to whichever device I want to install an app on. You should be able to do the same thing with a Firestick.

I never cared for the url approach because I never use the basic free app. Those apps have ads and I can't stand those fucking banners. It's like it's 1999 across my damn screen again. I'll keep this thread updated with latest versions of the app. I suggest you get a free Mega account or whatever cloud storage account you want to put on the Firestick and download the apks directly to the Firestick.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Been using this one for a while now. It's my backup to Showbox. I find they do have more shows than Showbox though

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I'm having issues downloading this app from the website. My phone won't let me. It keeps giving me an error.