Tariq Nasheed's Buck Breaking: Official Film Trailer.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
When @Rembrandt Brown and @mailboxpimp finish watching....

dac.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I'm in! Lots of really diverse perspectives.

The BGOL Coon Patrol will be in this thread soon trying to convince everyone that films like this are not needed. They will decree that Tariq is a fraud and is all about money. They will also claim that all of this is common knowledge and all you have to do is just pick up a book. The Coon Patrol is notorious for trying to call other folks who disagree with their LGBTQ rhetoric homophobic or coons. When in fact they are the coons.

So, to the BGOL Coon Patrol, sit this one out.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be waiting for the bootleg on this one. Corey Holcumb, Lord Jamar are psychologists who know about the DSM and what makes Rizza Islam the expert on anything? Tariq Nasheed is making a documentary on buck breaking with that fucking gay ass hairstyle. Is a documentary needed on the subject...yes I'm just not sure a lip smacking dude with baby hair is the one to do it. I know actual PhD's and question them I'm certainly going to question these dudes. This is one that Umar Johnson would be qualified to do he knows the history of this type of material, he quotes the DSM on the issue and he doesn't have baby hair... IJS!!!

Last edited:

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The BGOL Coon Patrol will be in this thread soon trying to convince everyone that films like this are not needed. They will decree that Tariq is a fraud and is all about money. They will also claim that all of this is common knowledge and all you have to do is just pick up a book. The Coon Patrol is notorious for trying to call other folks who disagree with their LGBTQ rhetoric homophobic or coons. When in fact they are the coons.

Word...

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

So...not wanting to see a movie about white slavemasters raping Black male slaves is gay AND coonish?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So...not wanting to see a movie about white slavemasters raping Black male slaves is gay AND coonish?
Not at all. If you choose to not watch, it is completely your prerogative. But, when one tries to convince others that this content is unnecessary, you are then treading in coon territory.

Additionally, if all you got from the trailer is "white slavemasters raping Black male slaves" then I would argue that you are exactly the person who needs to watch the film.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not at all. If you choose to not watch, it is completely your prerogative. But, when one tries to convince others that this content is unnecessary, you are then treading in coon territory.
So then what does one call someone who refers to people as coons who don't want to see that and make it known why they don't? You, via your own rhetoric, tried convincing people to see the film by preemptively coon-shaming those who might mention legitimate reasons why they're not interested. This, since you referred to them as both coons and having an LGBTQ agenda and all. Pot meet kettle.

"Coon" is a term thrown around too loosely and often completely out of context, nowadays.
Additionally, if all you got from the trailer is "white slavemasters raping Black male slaves" then I would argue that you are exactly the person who needs to watch the film.
Nope not me. What I got from it is what it is. I described exactly what both the title and the topic is. Personally, I don't understand your need to watch the film. To each his own.