Tariq Nasheed VS Antonio Moore - FBA vs ADOS - The Fight Has Begun! [UPDATE] Now Attacking Byron Allen

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
How is this "blackAmerican civil war" when most black folk aint involved in this and don't know shit about ADOS or Tariq?

GAMETHEORY is just an East African Wahabbi trying to start some shit. You’d think he’d be more interested in removing Arabs from his people’s affairs.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Then why did he start this beef in the first place? Especially with a diverse group of civilians who have no problems with snitching on his bum ass.

I think he went in not understanding the full weight of what he was getting into honestly. Probably his white dude that advises him on his money pulled his coat to where that shit could land his ass and he started back pedaling like a muffugga after that.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
According to his 501(c)3 status for melanoid nation he has to back peddle and say he didn't start a political organization. It's against the terms of having a non profit. Melanoid nations is non profit. He pulls money through the use of that non profit. The last thing he needs or wants is the IRS digging in his shit. How many times must I point this out?

I was under the impression that he lost his 501c3 status...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He finally got the conference up. Still at 3 though.:rolleyes:

Jun 2020
The Foundational Black American Conference
Jun 20, 2020
Event Location: Georgia Ballroom 1-3
Public Event