Taraji P. Henson sex tape 4 VETS ONLY!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I swear BGOL got some of the DUMBEST dudes in here. Yeah it's cool Henson is on her health kick but you know you can't post the sex tape on the main fucking board!!!!

HNIC posted the letters from lawyers and still you dudes keep risking killing BGOL over her sex tape!!

STOP PUTTING THIS ENTIRE SITE AT RISK!!!

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
9b9a9cb8-f957-4f0f-9ab6-91a5dedb2537_text.gif

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
I forgot all about this jawn right here! Taraji got a phat juicy thang. I'm about to watch this for old times sake. :yes:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I forgot all about this jawn right here! Taraji got a phat juicy thang. I'm about to watch this for old times sake. :yes:

YO! I lost the raid on my NAS. I have it uploaded to one of my cloud drives, but I only have the ones that were broken up in 45 second clips (6000+ of those shyts)

Please sir, won't you share your video with me?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOOOK HEERE MAYNE!!
I forgot on she knows on how to use her punany snapper
and she didnt even cum dodge either.

:rolleyes:

I JUST started watching the resting sessions she would have with the dude drinking orange juice and talking shyt. They have some pretty good back and forth between them.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
still have the sex tape on my drive and on dvd

Homie, that doesn't help me in my current situation!! The DVD I had was on an DVD+RW and it wouldn't play right in any player I put in. That's why I was so excited when I got the full clip, but I had also got the broken up one at the same time. I just kept the broken one as a backup.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always been curious to see what the hype is. Normally I’m wary of celebs sex tape cuz they usually don’t seem to be all that. Anyone got a link to pm please?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOOOK HEERE MAYNE!!
I forgot on she knows on how to use her punany snapper
and she didnt even cum dodge either.

:rolleyes:

I ain't trying to dyck ride homie, but dude was pulling off some Peter North shots! I don't know if that was natural, homie was backed up for a month, Folsac or what but my man was firing like an anti-aircraft weapon. The ONLY reason why I am bringing this up was due to her anti-dodge facial