Taraji P. Henson sex tape 4 VETS ONLY!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deadass....

Shawty was praising Zod before it was called praising Zod...

This is like top 3 celebrity sextapes of all time!

Thats how a grown ass woman puts in work!!

And now its been remastered in 4K?! ... Y'all better stay woke and get those new links!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish she would make more but she's too Hollywood for that now....:(

But she had other tapes that were leaked. The one named VID_20020411_220410 is the initial tape leaked straight BJ only 4min long, but there is VID_20021226_211023 that is the one I think everyone is talking about that has the "pretzel" in it and is about 16min long. My personal favorite is VID_20040329_211716, she's toned up, everything you love in the 1st and 2nd vid are in this one PLUS she takes a facial.

Folks just have to wait it out in those PM's

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Allright... Allright.. Allright...

Fuck it.

Finally decided to open up the vault and giving out zippyshare links to ONLY the True BGOL vets. I'm talking about the Pre-2005 kats. I had to re-encode to hopefully get around her lawyers and I'm using a VPN to upload the vid to an anonymous site. I'm only doing this one time though, because I'm not trying to deal with the heat.

As proof... I'm providing screen shots.

pWqNWFu.jpg

L8PmeJA.jpg

VRC009Z.jpg

Updated..... 12/7/2016

Man fuck it It's Christmas. Get it while you can.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/PLrtCGWS/file.html :cheers:

So the version that I posted back in 2016 was nuked when my 4 tb Seagate external hard drive crashed.. in 2017...

But while digging around through the discord’s hunting down Premium Only fan content for my Premium thread.... I happened to get in a room that had the legendary 2hr version. It’s not as clear as the shit that I posted back in 2016 but it includes the threesome with the unknown stripper chick that we were talking about back on page 5 of this thread.

I can’t fucking believe it. This shit is fucking lit.

Get it while you can... this is my personal zippy upload.. the more you click.. the longer the download stays alive.

Updated..... 11/17/2018

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/PFV7WVJQ/file.html

:dance2::dance2::dance2:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
But she had other tapes that were leaked. The one named VID_20020411_220410 is the initial tape leaked straight BJ only 4min long, but there is VID_20021226_211023 that is the one I think everyone is talking about that has the "pretzel" in it and is about 16min long. My personal favorite is VID_20040329_211716, she's toned up, everything you love in the 1st and 2nd vid are in this one PLUS she takes a facial.

Folks just have to wait it out in those PM's

The pretzel move is definitely in the shit that I just posted. ...

I thought about making it lurker proof but this is the kinder and gentler BgOL ... I don’t need to hold on to this version.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
I tried upscalling and upconverting but then the best parts were pixelated and boxy

I guess you just have to see her in her full grainy 480 glory....

But I tell you what, looking back at her fruit and tongue trick......

*chef's kiss*

That woman knows how to please, laaawd
PM sent I got the 4k version on a media fire link. 4 Vets only. (None vets can cashapp me tho for it)

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
On November 3rd post a pic of your I Voted sticker, and I will send you the link to the full version, pure fire in 4k!!!!! If you dont vote, you are too fucking stupid to enjoy this video.