Tacko Fall is the world's tallest HS hoops player

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
this ninja aint slammin shit...he's DROPPING the ball in the basket.

and blocking those other kids shots HAS to be some form of child abuse...or at LEAST assault.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
this ninja aint slammin shit...he's DROPPING the ball in the basket.

and blocking those other kids shots HAS to be some form of child abuse...or at LEAST assault.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: totally agree with the part about just dropping the ball in the basket. if that's how they making the kids these days, they might have to raise the regulation height on the hoop

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Buddy can barely move. That's the only thing I wouldn't like about being that tall. I like to move, run and all that. His athleticism worries me about playing professionally. I don't want him to become the "black" Shawn Bradley.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I bet you if they were to make a Tacko Fall goofiest HS hoops player video, it would be just as long... Anyone that shoots up that quick and that fast, has to be clumsy, and having the last name Fall dosn't help... But once he gets use to the frame and keep up the progression, he may be a problem..

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My bet is ....NBA for sure!!!! He is already skilled for his size. He moves well for 7'5" In a few year, he will be a bigger Hibbert. Hibbert wasn't that good in HS !!!!!!!!!!!

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
4573.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man to be that tall is definitely a gift and a curse....

Mfkr can't do normal shit...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he needs to learn how to block a shot and keep it in play for his team.
hopefully he'll develop more.......gain more athleticism.