T.i. Wants to know why are bitches getting donkey punched in Texas backyard by racist

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then you aint paying attention. Tip gets busy in ATL on all levels.. The guy actually puts in the work. I have no issue with him calling out others falling short while talking that tough shit. I know it hurts to have you dallas niggas looking funny in the light but hopefully it hits home to one of the fake rap thugs there..

The sucka shit is dallas niggas letting that shit go down on they watch.. Not him calling it out.
What TIp been doing? Which one of these crackas has he stepped to? He banning from wearing Gucci for three months. Aight. A real dude would’ve made that phone call to them. I like what TIP does but I’m gonna call him out on his fuck shit and this one of those times.

When he said we should ban Gucci why he didn’t call out Young Thug for wearing that turtle neck?

word..

Anyone remember the story of the black woman in ATL who was murdered by white people when she stayed over their house?

Why Tip ain't put a bounty on one of them CACs head for some street justice since obviously LE ain't gonna do shit.

Right. He won’t. He definitely didn’t do it when he was these dudes age.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What TIp been doing?
Organizing voting drives, organizing boycotts, buying up properties in the hood, providing jobs for locals, mentoring kids, donating time and money to charitable causes in the ATL, protesting establishments that are accused of discrimination, speaking out against racism on local and national level, funding after school education and recreational programs,..

Why you so mad he holding niggas accountable to the shit they rap about all day? :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Organizing voting drives, organizing boycotts, buying up properties in the hood, providing jobs for locals, mentoring kids, donating time and money to charitable causes in the ATL, protesting establishments that are accused of discrimination, speaking out against racism on local and national level, funding after school education and recreational programs,..

Why you so mad he holding niggas accountable to the shit they rap about all day? :lol:
Naw not that shit. I’m talking about when has TIp held gangstas accountable in Atlanta? Or when has he whooped on some cacs ass for disrespecting us?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw not that shit. I’m talking about when has TIp held gangstas accountable in Atlanta? Or when has he whooped on some cacs ass for disrespecting us?
The nigga had Houstons SHUT DOWN on a got dam weekend for "disrespecting us". Forced a meeting with the corporate cac heads and had new policies implemented.. Now thats gangsta shit.

Again, why are you so mad he is holding hood scum rap trash accountable for the shit they rap about?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga had Houstons SHUT DOWN on a got dam weekend for "disrespecting us". Forced a meeting with the corporate cac heads and had new policies implemented.. Now thats gangsta shit.

Again, why are you so mad he is holding hood scum rap trash accountable for the shit they rap about?
I keep asking you what rap niggas in Atlanta is he "holding accountable" and you either don't know or refusing to say for whatever reason.

Like I said above, I ride with what TIP been TRYING to do.....but I'm gonna call him out on his bullshit. This one of those instances. Just like his whole beef with Floyd. Its dumb ass shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I keep asking you what rap niggas in Atlanta is he "holding accountable" and you either don't know or refusing to say for whatever reason.
No. What you keep doing is changing the fucking question each time i answer it. Again, why are you so mad? You should be glad hypocrites are being called out. He called his friend Wayne out for speaking ignorantly on racist shit before as well. Shit on Kanye publicly too. The guy is consistent.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. What you keep doing is changing the fucking question each time i answer it. Again, why are you so mad? You should be glad hypocrites are being called out. He called his friend Wayne out for speaking ignorantly on racist shit before as well. Shit on Kanye publicly too. The guy is consistent.

This nigga called out Kanye and did a song with him right afterwards what you talking about? :lol:

What rappers in Atlanta did he call out?

When he gonna say something about this shit?

images

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This nigga called out Kanye and did a song with him right afterwards what you talking about? :lol:

What rappers in Atlanta did he call out?

When he gonna say something about this shit?

images
He actually went to have a face to face with Kanye and do the song and then called him out when he continued to make offensive comments. Big difference.

Not sure what the picture is, but if thats all you got against the shitload of acts and actions i mentioned then you're just being purposely non objective at this point. Hurt feelings will do to that to ya tho.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T.I. is gettin there. He tryin but he don't know how to make smart moves regarding this yet. Don't get on social media and say shit about it.

Connect wit them guys down there on the low and make moves in silence. Quit broadcasting.

I kinda disagree respectfully sir, I think TI is doing the right thing but he's not smart enough to really express himself well. It's not about violence but Rappers got a little name out there, Yella Breezy can easily start a little protest group going or write a letter to the radio station, it doesn't have to be anything violent just get your name out there and do something peacefully...

It shows that these rappers care, can't have cacs knocking sisters upside the head with the 3 pieces and walking free chilling, TI has the right idea, he just ain't smart enough though.

It's kinda a lose-lose situation though cuz lets say a brother like Van Jones was to take action, he wouldn't get the audience the rappers get but the rappers aren't smart enough to really do things properly.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody takes you rappers seriously, nobody takes black men seriously anymore. Niggas is just a bunch of mascots of gangsters and pimps. They are NOT active and they ain’t about no action. :smh:

Wake up black man you still asleep.

Right on bruh!! We need to throw away the playbook were using, because it aint working.. They have us running a wishbone offense and everyong else is running a spread offense!! We have been infiltrated big time, but you cant get people to see that.. Ill keep repeating this until folks start getting it!! This country spends billions and billions of dollars to keep us, divided, distracted, confused and in a deep coma!! We have alot of people that refuse to see the truth, thats right in front of their faces,, because they dont want to see the truth thats in front of their faces.. The lies feed the illusion and the truth kills the illusion, so people gobble up the lies and swallow them whole.. The truth has become the enemy!! Anyway, stand up or sit down!! Its that simple!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He actually went to have a face to face with Kanye and do the song and then called him out when he continued to make offensive comments. Big difference.

Not sure what the picture is, but if thats all you got against the shitload of acts and actions i mentioned then you're just being purposely non objective at this point. Hurt feelings will do to that to ya tho.
He had a face to face with him and then did a song with Kanye where KANYE rapped about his love of Maga lol.

I’ll explain what the picture is. It’s of Young Thit wearing that black face sweater from Gucci. A rapper from Atlanta.

My point isn’t that TIP don’t do shit for the hood. My point is this dude just talking shit. He doesn’t check rappers in his own city and he doesn’t do shit but protest on social media when it comes to hate crimes.

He just doesn’t get it. You gotta talk to these niggas like a OG suppose to. Not talk at them. This the same dude who was on social media bragging about creating trap music lol.
Are you comparing that to this

U can’t be serious

I’m not comparing anything. What I’m saying is if that shit went down in Atlanta that dude TIP ain’t gonna do shit but hop on Instagram.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that the word "bitch" has damn near replaced the woman/lady/female. Not with just men but women too. They call themselves bitches.:smh:
Too many dudes ARE bitches. And too many women carry bitch characteristics. Is what it is. Social media taught me how many simps actually exist amongst us. Generation of a questionable men being coveted by confused females got the whole game twisted. Dudes attention whore just like the females that do. Hell, gun culture shows you how many bitch ass men there are. Shooting up a school cuz you don’t have a prom date? Gangs of dudes running in packs past grade school? Every race and culture of bitch dudes and females. Nobody painting with a broad brush. There’s an abundance on each side. I ain’t the baddest on the block, but a woman won’t get stomped out in front of me, and women can’t make me mad enough to lay hands on em. Shit, if you got kids you don’t see or take care of you, you the biggest bitch. Mad about how females raise kids in your absence is some bitch shit too. And having multiple kids by these dudes is bitch shit. They’re everywhere.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Because it's hypocritical. If your about politics and handling things through those means, do not tell me to go out and fight people. Show me how to do it in the ways that you are well versed in. T.I. is not paying your bail, setting you up with no lawyers, or acknowledging your existence when you get jammed up. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure if you handled things how he's asking for and he was interviewed about it, he would tell the world you handled things in poor taste.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like Malcolm said we went to Vietnam when we was sent, we went to fight Hitler when the soldiers we was fighting had more privileges as a human to America than we did. We get violent when the white man say get violent. We bleed when the white man says bleed, but when it comes to standing up for self we don't have any blood, I am still anticipating on what will happen in the presidential election in South Africa this year with the EFF trying to take the farmland back from the white farmers..
Here in America we got the election next year but my thing is to keep working and concertinaing on building a black house in America. Alabama the dirty south should belong to blacks.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because it's hypocritical. If your about politics and handling things through those means, do not tell me to go out and fight people. Show me how to do it in the ways that you are well versed in. T.I. is not paying your bail, setting you up with no lawyers, or acknowledging your existence when you get jammed up. Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure if you handled things how he's asking for and he was interviewed about it, he would tell the world you handled things in poor taste.
Tip sitting at home behind his computer with his feet kicked up telling other people what they should do when he ain’t doing shit.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda disagree respectfully sir, I think TI is doing the right thing but he's not smart enough to really express himself well. It's not about violence but Rappers got a little name out there, Yella Breezy can easily start a little protest group going or write a letter to the radio station, it doesn't have to be anything violent just get your name out there and do something peacefully...

It shows that these rappers care, can't have cacs knocking sisters upside the head with the 3 pieces and walking free chilling, TI has the right idea, he just ain't smart enough though.

It's kinda a lose-lose situation though cuz lets say a brother like Van Jones was to take action, he wouldn't get the audience the rappers get but the rappers aren't smart enough to really do things properly.

TI is nothing but controlled opposition!! When folks going to see these entertainers aka sellouts are our worst enemies!!

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
TI is nothing but controlled opposition!! When folks going to see these entertainers aka sellouts are our worst enemies!!

All of them, keep in mind athletes are entertainers as well. This fake ass woke angle these dudes on is in the damn way.